很容易吧
Easy does it.
就是这样.慢,慢,慢,慢.那儿
That’s it. Slow, slow, slow. There.
很简单
Easy.
这只猴子真乖
Nice monkey.
是的
Yes.
他快哭了,艾迪.他会让这只猴子发狂的
He’s startin’ to cry, Eddie. He’ll make the monkey mad.
艾迪,他站起未了
Eddie, he’s gettin’ up.
—我很害怕,艾迪. —别动.看着它慢慢的蹲下来
I’m afraid, Eddie. – Freeze. Just stare him down.
就是这样
That’s it.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
嘿,金刚.嘿.这里
Hey, King Kong. Hey, over here.
我是一根香蕉
I’m a banana.
我是一个椰子,我是一碗沙拉
I’m a coconut. I’m an entire fruit salad.
这里.嘿,看.我是泰山
Over here. Hey, look. I’m the Jungle Boy.
这里.就是这样
Over here. That’s it.
现在你抓到它了
Now you got it.
我抓他了
I got him.
我抓他了
I got him.
坏猴子
Bad monkey.
—艾迪? —小心,艾迪
Eddie? – Careful, Eddie.
艾迪
Eddie.
我知道你不想听到这个,但是…
I know you don’t wanna hear this, but…
那个小孩又跑掉了
the kid’s gone again.
今天早上我一心想着 让宝宝的照片登在报纸上
This morning all I wanted was my baby’s picture in the paper.
现在我如愿了
I got my wish.
你妈妈在哪?
Where’s your mommy?
嘿,艾迪,也许他爬到了兔子洞里了
Hey, Eddie, maybe he went down a rabbit hole.
我们的工作态度是很严肃的 如果你要开玩笑的话,就到马戏团里去吧
We’re serious about our work. You wanna make jokes, join the circus.
头脑简单的家伙
Bozo.
赶快,艾迪.宝宝,就在右边
Step on it, Eddie. Baby, starboard side.
—右边 —什么?
Starboard. – What?
—右边 —那是什么?
Port. – What is that?
—几点钟方向? —9点!
Point! – Nine o’clock! – Where is he? – Over here at 6:30.
赶快
Step on it.
你现在是我们的了,大富翁
You’re ours now, moneybags.
比克宝宝想念他的艾迪叔叔吗?
Did Baby Bink miss his Uncle Eddie?
—来这里 —抓住他
Come here. – Get him.
—你抓到他了吗? —不!来
Did you get him? – No! Come on!
他去哪了?
Where’d he go?
他爬到兔子洞的另一端去了
He went down a rabbit hole.
—不要让那些兔子咬坏你的脸 —闭嘴,威哥.闭上你的嘴巴!
Don’t let those rabbits chew your face off. – Shut up, Veeko. Just shut up!
没关系,伙计们.这不是一个洞 这是一条隧♥道♥.每一条隧♥道♥都有什么?
No problem, fellas. It ain’t a hole, it’s a tunnel. And what’s every tunnel got?
别告诉我.我知道,我知道,是…
Don’t tell me. I know, I know. It’s a…
在末端有收费所
Toll booth at the end.
你总是这么蠢吗?还是你在挑战我的耐性?
Are you always this stupid, or do you do this just to annoy me?
隧♥道♥都有两端.一头在这 那里就是另一端…
A tunnel has two ends. This one’s here, and the other one’s…
哪里?快来
Where? Come on.
—艾迪,艾迪,艾迪 —抓住他,诺比.抓住他
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. – Get him, Norby. Get him.
—别让他跑了 —他在这,艾迪
Don’t let him get away. – Here he is, Eddie.
Today ain’t your lucky day, eh, shorty-pants?
不是很难
That wasn’t so hard.
—美好的一天,嗯? —你们认得那一辆车吗?
Beautiful day, huh? – You know anything about that vehicle?
是的.是我们的车
Yes. It belongs to us.
你们没有把引擎关掉
You left the engine running.

Yes.
我关了
I did.
我们的电池出现了一些问题
I’ve been having battery trouble.
我们只是停车来欣赏这美丽的…
We just stopped by to admire the beauti…
美丽的鲜花
beautiful flowers.
你们有在这附近看到过一个宝宝吗?
Have you guys seen a baby around here?
公园里到处都是…
The park is full of…
—宝宝 —是的,好的,有一个宝宝被绑♥架♥了
babies. – Yeah, well, there’s been a kidnapping.
真是让人感到羞耻
Well, that’s a cryin’ shame.
真想不到,有人会为了钱干这种事
It’s amazing what people will do for money.
是的,为了5百万…
Yeah, for five million…
如果我们看到了…
If we see anything…
对不起
Excuse me.
如果我们看到了,我们肯定会通知…
If we see anything, we’ll be sure to notify…
那个人心肠真坏
He’s got a bad heart.
对不起
Excuse me.
警♥察♥
The police.
谢谢
Thank you.
带他们到车子那边去 我的整个生殖系统都要着火了
Walk ’em to the car. My entire reproductive system is about to go up in flames.
就是那辆还开着引擎的货车吗?
Is that a Fleetline van?
艾迪,是吗?
Eddie, is it?
一是的! —没错,就是它
Yes! – Yes, it is.
我想也是
I thought so.
我的哥哥也给干洗店开这样的车
My brother drives one for a dry-cleaning firm.
哦,没错,他们有很多这样的车
Oh, yeah, they drive a lot of those.
这种车总是问题不断
He’s always had a lot of trouble with his.
等我一会儿,我想想他说过 这种车电气系统会有什么问题
Give me a second, I’ll think of what he said is the problem with the electrical system.
—交流发电机? —不是
Alternator? – No.
—汽化器? —不
Carburetor? – No.
—好象是继电器之类的东西 —威哥!
There’s this little relay thing. – Veeko!
威哥
Veeko.
我想你应该将货车开走
I think you should move the van.
我的喉咙有点痛
I have a frog in my throat.
我短裤下的灌木着火了,把他们带走
And a brush fire in my undershorts. Get ’em outta here.
就是电池坏了,我想我们要在 车子抛锚以前把他换了
It’s just a bad battery. I think we should move it before the engine dies.
是的,都是电池的问题 让我们把他开走.来,我们走…
Yeah, it’s just the battery. Let’s get it outta here. Come on, let’s…
现在夏天真正来临了
You sure can tell summer’s here.
人们开始外出野餐
People got those barbecues goin’.
—味道真香,是吗? —来.我们去把货车开走
Smells great, doesn’t it? – Come on, let’s go move the van.
我很快就过去
I’ll be right with you.
我的腿有一点抽筋
I just have a cramp in my leg.
别紧张
Take it easy.
这就是扑灭营火的正确方法
That’s how you put out campfires.
真的是那样吗?
Is that a fact?
我做童军的时候也是这么做的
Used to do it in Boy Scouts.
你烤药蜀葵
You toasted your marshmallows
是用着火的生殖器吗?
over a pile of flaming gonads?
我们通常是用脚的
We usually used logs.
跟着那个小孩!
Follow that kid!
我们在另一边等你
We’ll meet you on the other side.
对不起,伙计,这事很急
I’m sorry, man, but it was an emergency.
—你被烧伤的还不轻… —闭嘴!
You were blazin’ pretty hard… – Shut up!
哦,天啊,艾迪
Oh, boy, Eddie.
你的内♥裤♥都烧掉了
You got burnt clear through your skivvies.
比克宝宝!妈妈在这!
Baby Bink! It’s your mother!
比克宝宝!
Baby Bink!
我会杀了他
I’ll kill him.
对不起,夫人
I’m sorry, ma’am.
我没有忘记你的感受
I haven’t forgotten your feelings.
我的感受并不重要
My feelings don’t matter.
不是,很重要
Yes, they do.
你的感受很重要
They do very much.
你跟我一样爱我的儿子
The love my baby’s gotten has been as much yours as mine.
也许比我更爱他
Probably more.
我的宝宝到底在哪?
Where’s my little boy?
他在干什么呢?
What’s he doing?
如他现在在家的话,他会躺下睡午觉
If he were home, he’d be going down for his nap.
我有一个坏消息
I got bad news.
那个小孩…
The kid’s…
在那
in there.
不,等等.艾迪,那里有看守
No, wait. Eddie, there’s a guard.
艾迪,不.艾迪,等等.不要
Eddie, no. Eddie, wait. No.
—那里有看守 —他睡着了,蠢材
There’s a guard. – He’s asleep, you moron.
他在哪里?说,蠢材.他在哪里,嗯?
Where is he? Come on, knucklehead. Where is he, huh?
当然
Of course.
他还能去哪?
Where else would he be?
我们去抓住他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!