Come on. Good boy.
艾?
Ed?
我怎么会知道这牛奶 不会烫伤这个小鬼的喉咙?
How do I know this milk won’t burn the kid’s throat?
如果要紧的话
If that matters.
先倒一点在皮肤上试试
Try it on some skin first.
你是怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you?
我最好等它先凉一凉
I better let it cool down.
你喜欢这样?
You like that?
艾迪?
Eddie?
看看宝宝
Watch the baby.
很好.现在我们换一下 来试试看有没有效
Very good. Now see if it works the other way.
他笑了
It works.
把他带到卧室里去
Put him in the bedroom.
他睡得越久,引起邻居的注意的 可能性就越小
The more he sleeps, the less attention he draws from the neighbors.
—把他看好了 —小鬼,我们走吧
And keep an eye on him. – Here you go, kid.
我退休以后的生活费 就全靠那个小doo-doo机了
That little doo-doo machine is my retirement money.
好的
All right.
小怪人,快乐的午睡时间到了
Nappy-nap time, little jerk.
睡觉真好
Go to sleep real nice
因为小熊就睡在这里
cos Mr Teddy Bear over here,
它整晚没睡,在跟芭比娃娃喝酒 现在它需要休息
he’s been up all night drinking with the Barbie dolls and he needs his rest.
好的.喝你的牛奶
All right. Drink your milk.
睡你的觉
Take your nap.
喝牛奶!睡觉!
Drink your milk! Take your nap!
一艾迪! —什么?
Eddie! – What?
你知道怎样让他喝牛奶睡觉吗?
You got any suggestions how you get these things to eat and sleep?
唱歌♥
Sing him a song.
玛丽有一只小绵羊
~ Mary had a little lamb
小绵羊
~ Little lamb
小绵羊
~ Little lamb
玛丽有一只小绵羊
~ Mary had a little lamb
它毛就象雪一样白
~ Her hair was white as snow
无沦玛丽走到哪里
~ And every which way that Mary went
小绵羊都跟着她
~ The lamb was right behind her
有一天它跟着她去干活
~ It followed her to work one day
干了一整天,一整天
~ Work one day, work one day
有一天它跟着她去干活
~ It followed her to work one day
但是玛丽丢了她的工作
~ And Mary lost herjob
艾迪!玛丽的小绵羊做了什么?
Eddie! What else did Mary’s little lamb do?
他没有再一次带小矮人一起回去吗?
Didn’t he put Humpty Dumpty back together again?
那个是在纳金高的歌♥词里
That was Nat King Cole.
纳金高把他的手指塞进派里 然后拔出一只小鸟
Nat King Cole stuck his finger in the pie and yanked out the bird.
一只小羊怎样能够将小矮凳并在一起? 他没有手指
How can a lamb put a Humpty together again? He ain’t got fingers.
然后她就失业了…
~ And then she went to unemployment…
诺比!别唱了,给他读故事书
Norby! Knock off the singin’ and read him his storybook.
如果你看得懂的话
If you can.
你要听故事吗?
Wanna hear a story?
让我们看看这里.这里故事讲什么呢?
Let’s see here. What do we got here?
保姆…
“Nanny…
和布宝宝…
and Baby Boo…
散步…
strolled…
在…
through…
大城市…
the great big…
百…
de…
百…
de…
—百货 —百货大楼
department. …department store.”
很多,在那里有很多东西买♥♥
“How many, many things there were to buy.”
或者是偷,如果我写书的话
Or steal, if I was writin’ that book.
或者是偷,如果我写书的话
Or steal, if I was writin’ this book.
卡威尔夫人吗?戴尔·恪里森,联邦警♥察♥
Mrs Cotwell? Dale Grissom, FBI.
我想问你几个问题
I’d like to ask you a few questions.
你得迟些时候才问我
You’ll have to ask me later.
—我要去找我的宝宝 —我希望您不要去,我需要您呆在这里
I’m going to look for my baby. – I’d rather you didn’t. I need you here.
—不要纵容我,恪里森先生 —卡威尔夫人
Don’t coddle me, Mr Grissom. – Mrs Cotwell,
这个城市里有5百万的人口 你的宝宝可能会在很多的地方
there are five million people in this city and many places where your boy could be.
你这样出去漫无目的的寻找 是毫无意义的,也很危险
It would be pointless and dangerous for you to go out searching for your baby.
我处理过很多这样的案子 我明白你的感受
I’ve been through a number of these cases. I understand how you feel.
你也曾经失去过你的孩子吗?
Have you ever lost a child?
没有,夫人
No, ma’am.
那你不可能会明白我的感受
Then you can’t possibly know how I feel.
我道歉.但是请你留在这里好吗?
I apologize. But would you stay here, please?
为了你的孩子
For your baby’s sake.
你一定要这么做吗?
Do you gotta do that?
我喜欢让自己看上去漂漂亮亮的
I like to look nice.
你非得吐出来吗?
You gotta spit?
我不了解你,但是我不会吃 我身体的任何一部分
I don’t know about you, but I don’t eat pieces of my body.
干什么?
What?
—我做了什么? —你向我吐口水
What did I do? – You spit on me.
—我没有! —有人做了
I did not! – Somebody did,
而这个房♥间里除了你就没有其他人
and you’re the only one in the room.
怪人!
You jerk!
什么?不,不.安静
What? No, no. Quiet.
—你会把宝宝吵醒的 —宝宝在屋顶上!
You’re gonna wake up the baby. – The baby’s on the roof!
快点.来,快点
Hurry. Come on, hurry.
艾迪!
Eddie!
艾.嘿,艾,发生了什么事?
Ed. Hey, Ed, what happened?
艾迪,你还好吗?
Eddie, are you OK?
—他们不应该把这个扔在这里 —你在干什么,笨蛋?
People shouldn’t leave this lying around. – What are you doing, dope?
这个档着路
It was in the way.
—发生了什么事? —好的,把他扶起来
What happened? – Right, pick him up.
艾迪.艾,你正在流口水
Eddie. Ed, you’re drooling.
—艾迪,来.来,艾.起来 —艾迪,怎么了?艾迪?
Eddie, come on. Come on, Ed. Come on. – Eddie, what happened? Eddie?
什么?这边?
What? This way?
哦,天啊.这一定有1,000英尺高
Oh, great. It’s gotta be at least 1,000 feet.
—是的.数到3就跳.准备好了吗? —好的
Yes. On three. Ready? – OK.
One.
Two.
Three.
艾迪!
Eddie!
艾,小…
Ed, look…
心!
out!
—干什么? —有包裹
What? – Package.
—你要我在哪里签名? —在哪签名都可以
Where do you want me to sign? – Anywhere’s fine.
祝你有愉快的一…天
Have a nice… day.
老不死的
You old bat.
—哪边? —这边
Which way? – This way.
艾!
Ed!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
他怎么会没事? 这个家伙从楼顶上摔了下来
How can he be all right? The guy fell off a building.
可能有些擦伤,擦伤,擦伤 你是怎么回事?
Probably got contusions, concussions, contractions. What’s the matter with you?
—没关系.你觉得怎样? —艾迪,这里是几只手指?
Just take it easy. How you feelin’? – Eddie, how many fingers I got up?
一两只 —不是!嘿,艾迪,说说话
Two. – Not you! Hey, Eddie, say somethin’.
—这里,把他放在这里 —坐到长椅子上.坐下
Here, put him here. – Sit down on the bench. Sit down.
你还好吗?
You OK?
艾迪
Eddie.
当我们一开始看见掉下去的时候
When we first seen you fall,
我们的第一想法就是 你不能够扔下你的亲人就这么走了
our first thoughts were with you and your family, should you not survive.
—我还在祈祷,艾迪 —闭嘴!
I prayed, Eddie. – Shut up!
好的,别生气.你可能要开到他的右边
All right, take it easy. You wanna maybe get to the right of him.
等等,艾迪.我们不想买♥♥票
Wait, Eddie. We don’t wanna get a ticket.
—开到右边,艾迪,开到右边 —闭嘴!
Get to the right. Eddie, get to the right. – Shut up!
开到他的前面.我会从后面跳上去
Move in front of him. I’ll jump on the back.
—你让我很烦! —好的,别烦
You’re makin’ me nuts! – OK. Don’t get crazy.
—好好开车.我会告诉你的 —你看到那边的女士了吗?
Just drive. I’ll tell you. – See that lady over there?
他就在那!我看见他了!他就在那!
There he is! I see him! There he is!
我们找到他了
We got him.
他走了!不知道上哪去了!
He’s gone! We lost him!
两头都找找!
Look both ways!
我想你撞到一只猫了
I think you hit a cat.
那辆公共汽车在那.艾迪,你看见了吗? 他就在我们前面,艾迪
Here’s the bus. Eddie, you see it? He’s gettin’ ahead of us, Eddie.
那辆公共汽车又出现了
There’s the bus again.
司机,下一站请停一停
Driver, next stop, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!