我不敢相信 你把有死角的车借给我
I can’t believe you loan me a car without telling me it has a blind spot.
害我差点没命 听着 毕夫
I could have been killed. Now now Biff now
可是我开的时候 从来没发现有什么死角
I never notice the car had any blind spot before when I was driving.
嗨 儿子 你瞎啦 麦佛莱
Are you blind Mcfly? It’s there!
当然有 就是外面那台烂车
How do you explain the rack out there?
毕夫 我在想…
Biff… can I sue?
你的保险应该会赔吧
Your…insurance is gonna pay for the damaged.
我的保险?是你的车
My insurance! It’s your car!
应该叫你的保险赔
You insured it you pay for it.
你害我被撞得洒了一身啤酒
I spill beer all over it. And the car smash into me.
谁帮我付干洗的钱
Who gonna pay for my cleaning bill?
我的报告呢
Where my report?
我还没写完 因为…
-Well I haven’t finish those up yet.
我想时间还早… 喂
But you know… -Hello…
有人在家吗? 有
Hello… anybody home?
你猪脑啊
Think Mcfly Think!
我还需要时间打字
I got to have time to get on with my type.
难道你要我交你写的报告出去
Do you realise what would happen if I hand in my report in your hand writting?
我会被炒鱿鱼 你想害我是不是
I’ll get fined. You wouldn’t want that to happen would ya?
是不是? 当然不是
Would ya? -Of course not Biff.
我不想害你被炒鱿鱼
I wouldn’t want that to happen.
我今天晚上会写完
I’ll finish the report up tonight
明天一大早送过去给你
and run over to you first thing tomorrow Alright?
不要太早 我没那么早起
It’s too early. I slept in on Saturday.
麦佛莱 你鞋带松了
Your shoe on fire.
你真好骗
Don’t be so gullible Mcfly.
你家不错嘛
Got the place fix up nice Mcfly?
我帮你把车拖回来 你只请我喝淡啤酒
I drove your car all the way over to your house and you only got for me is white beer?
看什么看 笨蛋
What you looking at butthead?
帮我跟你妈问好
Say ‘Hi’ to your mum for me.
我知道你想说什么 儿子
I know what you going to say son.
你说得对 非常对
And you right you’re right!
可是…
But…
毕夫是我的主管
Biff just happened to be my supervisor and I…
而且… 我实在不太会跟人家吵架
afraid I’m not good at confrontation.
你的车 爸
It’s the car dad!
根本就被他撞烂了
I mean he racked it he tolerated it
我明天晚上要用车
I needed that car more then that dad.
你知道那对我来说有多重要吗
Do you have any idea how importance it was to me?
我知道 我只能说…
Do you have any clues?
对不起
I know…all I can say is I’m sorry.
“花生糖” 相信我 马帝
Believe me Martin.
没选上比较好 这样就不用
Don’t worry about all the aggravation and headaches
烦恼舞会表演的事了
Playing of that dance…
爸说得没错
-You’re absolutely right.
你最不需要的就是烦恼
The last things you need it headache.
孩子们 我们自己吃蛋糕吧
Ted we gonna eat these cakes by ourselves.
乔伊舅舅没被假释
Your uncle Joey didn’t make for the hole again.
你们最好写封信给他
It’ll be nice if you all drop in a line.
囚犯舅舅 乔伊
Uncle jail bird Joey?
妈 他是你弟耶
He’s your brother mum !
对啊 有个舅舅坐牢 已经够丢脸了
-Yeah Think of the major embarrasment having an uncle in prison
人都有犯错的时候
We all made mistakes in life children.
妈的 我迟到了 大卫 不准讲脏话
God damm it. -David watch your mouth!
过来亲你妈一下
You come here and kiss your mother before you go.
快点啦 我要赶公车
Come here -Make it fast I’ll miss my bus.
待会见 老爸
See you later pop.
要洗头发了
Time to change that oil -Ha…
喂 马帝
Hey Marty !
我不是你的秘书
That chance answering service
你在外面对车子发脾气的时候
where you’re outside pelting over the car.
珍妮佛打了两次电♥话♥给你
Jennifer Parker’s car he tries.
我不喜欢她
I don’t like her Marty
会打电♥话♥给男生的女孩都不好
Any girl who goes out with a boy it’s just asking for trouble.
妈 打电♥话♥给男生有什么不对
Oh mum there nothing wrong with courting a boy.
当然不对 女孩子那么主动
I think it’s terrible. Girls chasing boy.
我在你这个年纪的时候 从来没对男生主动过
When I was your age I never chased a boy or court a boy.
连跟男生坐在车里都没有
Sat at the parked car with a boy.
那我怎么可能认识到人
Oh mum How I suppose to meet anybody?
怎么不可能
Will will just happen.
我跟你♥爸♥不就认识了
Like the way I met your father.
驴死了 被爷爷开车撞到
That was so stupid. Grandpa hit him with the car.
那是缘份
It was meant to be.
而且…
Anyway if grandpa didn’t hit him
要不是爷爷撞到他 哪会有你们
none of you would have be born.
随便啦
Yeah well…
我就是不知道爸站在路中间干嘛
Still don’t understand what dad was doing in the middle of the street.
为什么? 乔治? 赏鸟
What was it George? Bird watching?
你说什么? 洛伦
What Lorraine?
反正 你爷爷撞到你♥爸♥
Anyway your grandpa hit him with the car.
把他带回家来
And bridled a house
他看起来好无助
he seem so helpless…
像只迷路的小狗
like a little lost puppy.
我觉得他好可怜 我们知道 妈
And my heart just went out to him. -Yeah mum. We know.
你说过好几百次了 你觉得过意不去
You told us the story a million times. You felt sorry for him
所以决定跟爸去参加”轻松一夏”舞会
So you decided to goe with him to the fish under the dance .
不对 是”魅力一夏”舞会
-No no it was the enchantment sea dance
我们第一次约会…我永远记得
Our first date I’ll never forget it.
就是闪电的那个晚上 记得吗? 乔治
It was a lot that terrible thunder storm Remember George?
你♥爸♥在舞池里第一次亲了我
Your father kissed me for the very first time on that dance floor
就是那个时候
That was then when I realised
我决定跟他共度一生
I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.
哦…不
Oh no.
马帝 你没睡着吧 没有
Hello. Marty you didn’t fall asleep did you?
没有 怎么可能
No. No don’t be silly.
听我说 非常重要 我忘了带摄影机
Listen this is very important. We need to buy a video camera.
你过来的时候 顺便帮我拿一下
Can you stop at my place and pick it up on the way into the Mall.

Ah…yes…
我现在去拿
I’m on my way.
嗨 爱因斯坦 博士人呢
Einstein Einstein where the Doct boy?
博士
Doctor
马帝 你来啦 对
-Marty you made it.
来参观我最新的实验
Welcome to my latest experiment
我一直在等这一天
This is a big one. The one I’ve been waited for all my life.
这是迪罗里安跑车 跟我来
It’s a worry…
有什么问题待会再说 我们先拍
-All your questions will be answer. Roll tape and we’ll proceed.
博士 那是… 先别管这些
-ls that a Devo suit? -Never mind that now.
待会再说 我准备好了
Not now. – I’m ready.
晚安 我是布朗博士 在双橡商场的停车场里
Good evening. I’m Doctor Emmett Brown I’m staying in a parking lot between Pines Mall.
时间是1985年10月26号♥ 星期六 凌晨1点18分
It’s October 26 1985 1:18am
这是第一次实验
And this is temporary experiment No.1
过来 爱因斯坦 上车
Come on Einie. Get in there.
进去 乖 坐好
In you go. Sit down.
把安全带绑好
Put your sit belt on.
等一下
Okay.
可以了
That’s it.
请注意 爱因斯坦的时间
Please note Einstein’s clock
跟我的控制表同步
…is in precise synchronization with my control watch.
拍到了吗? 拍到了
Got it? – Right. Check Doc.
一路顺风 爱因斯坦 小心头
Have a good trip Einstein. Watch your head.
你用遥控器来…开车
You got that thing hooked up to the car?
注意看 好
Watch this. – Yeah. Okay.
知道了
Got it.
天啊
Jesus!
别拍我 拍那部车
Not me! The car!
如果我的计算没错
My calculation were correct.
车速达到每小时88哩的时候
When this hit 80 mph
保证会吓你一大跳
we gonna see some serious shit.
注意看
Huh!
我就说吧
What did I tell you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!