意味着更多的就业机会 更好的教育制度
…means more jobs better education…
更进步的人♥权♥、更低的税率
…bigger civic improvements and lower taxes.
请将神圣的一票投给优秀的候选人
On election day cast your vote for a proven leader.
支持市长汤瑞德连任
Re-elect Mayor Red Thomas.
一定是做梦
It got to be a dream.
“热咖啡5分钱” 怎么啦? 小子
Hey kid what job you do?
跳船啊? 什么
You jump ship? -What?
你穿救生衣干嘛?
-What’s with the life preserver?
我要打电♥话♥ 在后面
I just wanna use the phone. -It in the back.
布朗
– Brown.
太好了 还活着
Great. You’re alive.
接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
请问16♥4♥0河边…
Do you know where 16♥4♥0 Riverside…
你到底要不要点东西
-Are you gotta order something kid?

Ah…yeah.
给我一杯水
Give me a tap.
水? 你要点东西才有
-I can’t give you a tap. You should order something.
好 给我一个建怡百事可乐
Give me a Pepsi free.
老兄 要百事可乐就先付钱
You want a Pepsi pal You gotta pay for it.
随便给我一杯无糖的饮料就好
Just give me something without any sugar in it.
无糖的饮料
Something without sugar.
喂 麦佛莱
Hey! Mcfly
你以为你在干嘛 毕夫
what do you think you doing? Biff.
喂 麦佛莱 我在跟你讲话
Hey! I’m talking to you you Irish Bug
嗨 毕夫 大家好
Hey Biff! Hey guys how are you doing?
我的功课写好了没
Have you got my homework finish Mcfly?
嗯 我想星期一才交 时间还早…
Well actually I figure it not due till Monday so…
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
有人在家吗? 你猪脑啊
Anybody home? Think Mcfly! Think!
我还需要时间打字
I got to have time to re do it.
难道你要我交你手写的报告出去
Do you realise what would happen if I hand in my homework in your hand writting?
我会被退学的
I’ll get kick out of school.
你想害我是不是
You wouldn’t want that happen would ya?
是不是? 当然不是
Would ya? Of course not
我不想害你被退学 看什么看 笨蛋
I wouldn’t want that to happen. What you looking at you butthead.
毕夫 你看 他穿救生衣
-Get a load of his life preserver.
这家伙以为会淹死
Dork thinks he’s going to drown.
那我的功课怎么办
How about my homework Mcfly?
好 我今天晚上会写完
Okay Biff well I’ll finish the report up tonight
明天一大早送过去给你
and run over to you first thing tomorrow morning
不要太早 我没那么早起 麦佛莱 你的鞋带松了
Alright? I slept in on Sunday. Your shoe on fire.
你真好骗 我以后不想在这里看到你
Don’t be so gullible Mcfly. I don’t want to see you here again.
好 再见
-Okay bye-bye!
干嘛? 你是乔治麦佛莱
What? Your’re Geroge Mcfly.
没错 你是谁
Yeah who are you?
你就让他们那样欺负你
Mcfly why do you let them push you round like that for?
他们比我大只
Well they’re bigger then me.
有骨气一点好不好
Stand tall boy have some respect for yourself.
你难道不知道你这样好欺负
Don’t you think they walk over you now
会一辈子被他们看不起
they’ll walk over you for the rest of your life
你不会以为我一辈子 都要待在这家破餐厅吧
do you think I gotta spend the rest of my life in this slap house
哥迪 讲话客气点 那你就错了
No sir! I’m gotta make something
我要奋发向上 我要去上夜校
I’m going in a night school and one day I’m gotta be somebody
我总有一天会出人头地的 没错 他会当市长
That’s right He’s going to be a Mayor.
市长
A Mayor
这个主意好 我可以竞选市长
-that a good idea. I could run for a Mayor
黑人市长 你慢慢等吧
-A colour Mayor that would be the day.
你看着好了 古先生 我会当市长的
You wait and see I will be Mayor.
我会成为山谷市 最有影响力的人
I’ll be the most powerful Mayor in Hill-Valley.
我要整顿这个城市 好
And I’m gonna clean up this town
你可以先从扫地开始
-Good you can start by sweeping the floor
市长卫哥迪
Mayor Wilson.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
糟了
Shit
喂 爸…乔治 骑脚踏车的那个
Hey dad…George. You and your bike.
他是个偷♥窥♥狂
He’s a peeping Tom!

Dad!
喂 等一下
Hey wait a minute.
你是谁
Who are you?
老婆
Stella!
又有一个死小孩 跳到我车子前面
Another one of these damn kids jumped in front of my car!
快来帮我把他抬进去
Come and help me take him to the house.

Mom?
是你吗? 没事了
Mum is that you? There you are
放松
now just relax.
你睡了快9个钟头
You been asleep for almost nine hours.
我做了一个恶梦
What a horrible nightmare.
梦到我回到过去
Dream I was back in time.
好可怕
It was terrible.
别怕 没事了
Well you’re safe and sound
你还在1955
now back in 1955.
1955年?
1955?
你是我… 你是我…
You’re my mum… -you’re my mum.
我叫洛伦
– My name is Lorraine.
洛伦班·恩斯
Lorraine Baines?

– Yeah.
可是你…
But you are…
你好… 你好… 瘦
You’re so…. You’re so thin!
放松 凯文 你头上撞了一个包
Just relax Calvin You got a big bruise on your head
我的裤子呢 在那边
Where’s my pants? -Over there.
在我衣柜上
On my chest
凯文 我从来没看过紫色的内♥裤♥
I never seen purple underwear before Calvin.
凯文 你为什么一直叫我凯文
Why you keep calling me Calvin?
凯文克莱不是你的名字吗
Is your name isn’t it? Calvin Klein
不是写在你的内♥裤♥上
Is written all over your underwear.
我猜他们叫你阿凯 不是 大家…
I guess they called you Cal huh? No actually people…
都叫我马帝
…call me Marty.
很高兴认识你 凯文
Oh please to meet you Calvin…
马帝
Marty.
凯文
Klein.
你介意我坐这边吗
Do you mind if I sit here?
不介意 当然可以
-No No fine.

No. Good. Fine. Good.
你头上肿了好大一块
That’s a big bruise you have there.
洛伦 你在上面吗
Lorraine are you okay dear?
糟了 是我妈
My god mum !

Quick!
把裤子穿上
Put your jeans back up.
告诉我 马帝 你要靠岸多久
So tell me Marty How long are you staying here for?
你说什么 你八成是水手
I guess you are a sailor
不然你干嘛穿救生衣
that why you wear a life preserver
是海岸防卫队
Cause it’s cold.
山姆 他是被你撞到的 那个年轻人 他没事
Sam here the young man that hit your car.
你没事站在路中间干嘛
He alright now thank god What were you doing in the middle of the street?
别理他 他现在心情不好
With kid your age? Don’t pay any attention to him. he’s in one of his mood.
别弄电视了 快来吃饭
Come here and eat your dinner.
你已经见过洛伦了
Let see This is Lorraine.
这是米顿 莎莉 那是托比
This is Nelison That Sally and Toby
在围栏里的是乔伊
Playing over there is little baby Joey.
你就是我的乔伊舅舅
So you’re my uncle Joey.
你最好先习惯被关的感觉
You better get use to those bars
乔伊喜欢待在围栏里
Yes. Joey just loves being in his playpen.
每次一抱他出来 他就哭 所以我们让他待在那里
He cried whenever we take him out so we just leave him there all the time.
我希望你喜欢肉卷
Well Marty I hope you like meat loave.
不用客气 我应该… 坐啊 马帝
-Well listen I really ought to… Sit here Marty.
山姆 别弄电视了 快来吃晚饭
-I said stop fidding with those thing. Come here and eat your dinner.
好啦 现在可以边看边吃了
Now we can watch T.V while we eat.
这是我们第一台电视
Our first television set.
今天才搬回来的
Dad just pick that up today
你有电视吗
Do you have a television?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!