有 你知道我们有… 两台
Yeah you know we have. Two of them.
哇 你一定很有钱
Whow ! You must be rich?
儿子 他在开玩笑 没人有两台电视
Oh honey he’s teasing you. Nobody have two television sets.
这个节目我看过 这段最好笑
Hey Hey I seen this one. This is a classic this is I seen it
劳夫在里面打扮成外星人
when the man dresses up as a man from space
你怎么可能看过 这个节目是新的
What do you mean you seen it? -It’s brand new.
因为我看过…重播
Well I saw it one the…re-run.
什么是重播
What a re-run?
你以后就知道了
-You’ll find out.
马帝 你看起来好眼熟
You know Marty you look so familiar to me.
我认识你母亲吗
Do I know your mother?
你应该认识
Yeah I think maybe you do.
我应该打个电♥话♥给她 省得她担心你
Well I wanna to give her a call I don’t want her to worry about you.
不行
You can’t.
因为 现在…没人在家
That is nobody here. Nobody home.
没人在
Oh -Yet
对了 请问河边大道在哪
Er…listen you know where River Side drive is?
在另一头 过枫叶街 下一条就是了
Is near town A block back pass Mable.
在东区
Easterender town.
枫叶街下一条 就是约翰甘迺迪大道
Back pass Mable That John.F.Kennedy drive.
谁是约翰甘迺迪
Who’s the hell John.F.Kennedy?

Mother
既然马帝的父母不在
maybe Marty’s parent is out of town
你不觉得他应该留下来过夜
Don’t you think he should stay the night.
我是说 是爸撞到他的
After all dad almost killed him with the car
没错 马帝
That true.
我觉得你应该留下来住 我们对你有责任
I think maybe you should stay the night I thing it’s your responsibility
嗯 不太好吧 他可以睡我房♥间
-Geez I don’t know He can sleep in my room.
我要走了
I got to go.
非常谢谢你们的招待 以后再见
Thanks you very much It was wonderful See you all later
很久以后
Much later.
他是个奇怪的年轻人
He a very strange young man.
他是个白♥痴♥
-He’s an idiot.
教养有问题 父母八成都是白♥痴♥
Come from upbringing His parent probably idiots too.
你小孩以后要是像他那样 我一定不认你
Lornrain if you ever have kid that way I’ll disown you.
博士
Doc?
什么都别说
-Don’t say a word.
不要告诉我你的名字 什么都不要告诉我
I don’t want to know your name or any thing about you.
听我说 博士… 别吵
Listen Doc -Quite! Quite!
什么都不要告诉我 博士 你一定要…
Don’t tell me anything. You got to help…
我可以知道你想什么
I’m going to read your thoughts.
我知道 你来自很远的地方
You came from a great distances.
对 其实… 不要告诉我
Don’t tell me.
你希望我订”周六晚报”
You want me to buy some clothe.
不是啦
No.
什么都别说… 别吵
-Not a word now! Quiet.
捐款
Donation?
你希望我捐款给海岸防卫队
You want me to make a donation to the car.
博士
Doc
我是从未来…
I’m from the future
坐你发明的时光机来的
I came here in a time machine that you invented.
我需要你帮我回到…
Now I need your help to get back to
1985年
the year 1985
我的天
My god…
你知道这表示什么吗
Do you know what this means?
这表示这个烂东西一点都没用
It means this damm thing doesn’t work at all.
你一定要帮我 你是唯一了解时光机的人
You got to help me. You the only one who know how the time machine work.
时光机
Time machine
我还没发明时光机
I haven’t invented any time machine.
好 我证明给你看
Okay alright I’ll prove it to ya
你看我的驾照 1987年过期
Look at my driving licence expired 1987.
你看我的生日 我甚至还没出生
Look at my Birthday for crying out loud I hasn’t even born yet.
还有这张照片
Look at this picture.
我哥 我姐跟我
My brother my sister and me.
你看她的衣服上写 “1984年毕业”
Look at their sweatshirt Class 1984
最普通的合成照片
Pretty mediocre photographic fakery.
你哥的头发还被剪掉了
They cut off your brother’s hair.
我说的是实话 你要相信我
It the truth Doc you got to believe me.
那你告诉我
Now tell me furture boy?
谁是1985年的美国总统
Who the president of the United State in 1985?
雷根 雷根? 那个演员
Loran Reget Loran Reget the actor?
那谁是副总统? 杰瑞路易丝
Who vice president? Jerry Lewis?
珍惠曼八成是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
I suppose Jerry lewis is the first lady
等一下
Wait Doc.
杰克班尼是财政部长
And Jack Benny is treasury secretary.
你一定要相信我 我不想听你的笑话
– Listen to me. l’ve had enough jokes for one evening.
晚安 未来小子 等一下 博士
Good luck future boy. Doct
你的头… 我知道你是怎么撞到的
the bruise the bruise in your head. I know how that happened
你跟我说过
You told me the whole story.
你站在马桶上挂钟
You were standing on the toilet hanging a clock
不小心摔下来 撞到头
and you fell hitting your head on the sink
你就是那个时候 想到流量容器的
Then that was the idea how you came up with the flux capacity.
时间旅行就是靠它才成功的
Which what make time travel possible.
起动马达有点问题 所以我把车藏在这里
Where did I hid it?
我从马桶上摔下来以后
After I fell of my toilet
画了这个
I drew this.
流量容器
The flux capacity.
成功了
It worked!
成功了
It worked!
我终于发明了一样有用的东西
I finally invented something that works.
想也知道有用
You bet your ass it works.
我们要想办法把车运回实验室
We’ve got to sneak this back to my laboratory.
我们要送你回家
We got to get you home.
准备好 博士 开始了
Hey Doc
先别管这些 待会再说
this it is!
那是我 天哪 我变老了
Well that me
晚安 我是布朗博士 在双橡商场的停车场里
-I’m Dr. Emmett Brown. I’m in the Twin Pines Mall parking lot.
谢天谢地 我没秃头
Thanks god I still got my hair
我身上穿的是什么
What thing am I in.
是辐射装
This is a radiation suit.
辐射装? 当然
Radiation suit. Of course.
因为原子大战带来的原子尘
‘Cause of all the fallout from the atomic wars.
这个机器…真是太棒了
This is truely amazing.
手提的电视摄影棚
A portable television studio.
难怪你们的总统是演员 这样上镜头才会好看
Does it have to look on top?
就是这里 就是这一段
Well this is the part coming up.
不是 是电力的 但是需要核子反应…
This sucker’s electrical but I need a nuclear reaction
来产生12亿1千万瓦的电力 我刚才说什么
to generate the 1.21 gigawatts….What did I say?
不是 是电力的 但是需要核子反应
NO This sucker’s electrical but I need a nuclear reaction
来产生12亿1千万瓦的电力
to generate the 1.21 gigawatts….
12亿1千万瓦
21 jink watts
12亿1千万瓦
21 jink watts
我的天
My god.
到底什么是亿万瓦
What a 21 jink watts?
我怎么会这么不小心
How can I be so careless.
12亿1千万瓦
What 21 points jink watts?
汤姆 要怎样才能产生那样的电力
How am I gonna generate that kind of power
不可能办到的
it can’t be done It can’t
博士 只要有钸元素就行了
-All we need it a little Plutonium
我相信在1985年钸元素在药房♥就买♥♥得到
I’m sure in 1985 plutonium is available in every corner of drug store.
但是在1955年根本不可能找到
In 1955 is a little hard to come by.
对不起 马帝 我看你走不掉了
Marty I’m sorry. I’m afraid you’ll just stuck here.
走不掉? 不行 博士 我非走不可
Whow…I can’t stuck here.
我的生活在1985年
I got a life in 1985.
我还有女朋友 她漂亮吗
I got a girl -Is she pretty?
她当然漂亮
She beautiful
她爱死我了 你看
She’s crazy about me. Read this.
你看她在上面写什么 “拯救钟塔”
Look what she wrote here Doc.
你明白了吧
That said it all.
博士 你是我唯一的希望
Doc you’re my only hope.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!