我睡过头了
I over slept.
我需要你帮忙 我不知道怎么约洛伦出去
Look I need your help. I have to ask Lorraine out. But I don’t know how to do it.
别紧张 她就在对面的餐厅
All right keep your pants out. She’s over in the cafe.
天啊 怎么…
God! How do you…?
你为什么改变主意
What made you changed your mind George?
昨天晚上 黑武士 从沃肯星来警告我…
Last night from the planet Forkin.
我要是不约洛伦出去 他就把我的大脑溶掉
He told me if I didn’t take Lorraine out then he’ll knock my brain.
记住 这件事千万别告诉人家
Well let just keep it to ourselve okay?
你说得对 好 走吧
Oh yeah yeah…
她在里面
There she is George.
进去约她 可是我不知道说什么
Just go in there and invite her. Okay but I don’t know what to said.
随便你说什么 自然就好 想到什么就说什么
Just said anything George. Whatever natural the first thing that comes in your mind.
我什么都想不到 天啊 我怎么可能是你生的
Nothing is coming from my mind. Jesus Georgies…
什么? 没什么
-What? Nothing nothing…nothing
就告诉她 是命运安排你们相遇
Look Tell her it’s destiny that bribe you together.
她是你见过 世界上最美的女孩
Tell her she the most beautiful girl you ever seen in the world.
女孩子都喜欢听这些 你在干嘛
Girl like that stuff. What you doing?
说得好 我要把它写下来
-I’m writing this down. This is good stuff.
准备好 我们走
-Yeah okay let’s go. Hold…I’m ready.
阿路
-Right.
给我一杯牛奶
You give me a milk…
巧克力的
Chocolate.
洛伦 我的运气让我看到你
Lorraine… density has pop me to you…
什么
-What?
我要说的是…
Oh what I meant to said was…
等一下 我是不是见过你
Wait a minute don’t I know you from somewhere?

Yes
对 我是乔治 乔治麦佛莱
yes I’m George. George Mcfly.
我是你的运气
I’m your density…
我是说…
I mean
你的命运
your destiny.
喂 麦佛莱
Hey Mcfly!
我不是说过 不想在这里看到你
I thought I told you never come in here!
你要倒霉了
Who’s going to look after you?
你身上有多少钱
How much money have you got on you?
你想要多少
Well how much do you want Biff?
好啊 小子 你…
Alright punk! Now…
等一下 毕夫 那是什么
-Whow Whow Biff. What’s that?
是凯文克莱 他实在太帅了
That Calvin Klein Oh my god is a dream
喂 小朋友 停一停
Hold it kid stop.
借我用一下
I’ll get it back to you.
被你弄坏了
You broke it!
哇 你看他
Whow…look at him goes.
抓住他
Get him!
快追
– To the car! Go!
他脚底下是什么 一块有轮子的木板
What’s that thing he’s on? – A board with wheels.
他实在太帅了
He absolute dream
快点 开快点
– Come on come on! – Look out for the car!
我要撞死他
I’m going to ram him.
糟糕
Shit!
谢谢你 小朋友
Thanks a lot kid.
我不会放过那个混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna get that son of a bitch.
他从哪来的 对啊 他到底住哪
Where does he come from? -Yeah where does he live?
我不知道 但是我会查出来的
I don’t know. But I’m gonna find out.
我的天 是他们
My God. They found me.
他们找到我了
I don’t know how but they found me.
马帝 快跑
Run for it Marty!
嗨 马帝 我没听到你进来
Doc -Hiya Mart I didn’t hear you come in.
这个影像机真有趣
Fasting devices…video unit.
那天晚上发生一件事 我还没告诉你
There something I haven’t told you about the night..
千万不要告诉我
你不明白
我明白 要是知道太多
-I do understand. I don’t want to know too much about my future.
反而会影响到我的未来
I don’t want the date of my existence
就像你现在这样
Just as you have mention yours.
你说得对
You right.
让我秀给你看 我怎么送你回家
Now me show you my plans for sending you home.
模型有点粗糙
Excuse me for the crudity of this model.
希望你别介意 因为我没时间上色
I didn’t have time to built it to scale with a pen.
够好了 谢谢
It’s good. -Thank you thank you.
我们把工业用电缆
Okay now We’ll run some industrial strength electrical cables
从钟塔顶端
from the top of the clock tower
接到路边这两个灯柱
down to the street between these two lampposts
另外 我们帮时光机 装上这根钩杆
Meanwhile this pole
直接通到流量容器
and hook run into direct in to the capacity.
在预定的时间
At calculate moment
你从街上出发
you start off down from the street
以88哩的时速 朝电缆开过来
towards the cable accelerating at 80 mph
根据传♥单♥ 这个星期六晚上 10点04分整
Pointing to the flyer at precisely 10:04 pm.
闪电会击中钟塔 让电缆通电
This Saturday night lighting will strike the clock tower electrifying the cable
等钩子一接触到电缆
just as the connecting hook makes contact.
就会把12亿1千万瓦的电力 送进流量容器
Thereby sending the electricity into the flux capacity.
把你送回1985年
And sending you back in 1985.
我现在示范一次
Alright now watch this
你上好发条 然后放开
you want to release it.
我来制♥造♥闪电
I’ll simulate the lighting.
预备
Ready.
就位
Set!
放开
Release!
你让我越来越有信心了
You tell me with lots of confidence Doc.
别担心 闪电就交给我 你负责搞定你♥爸♥
Don’t worry you just take care of your pop.
对了 他今天有没有约她出去
By the way what happened today. Did he ask her out?
我想有吧
-I think so.
那她怎么说
What did she said.
是你妈 她找上门来了
It’s you mum.
快把时光机盖起来
Cover the car.
嗨 马…凯…马帝
Hi Marty!
妈…洛伦
-Lorraine
你怎么知道我在这里
how do you know I was here?
我跟踪你
I followed you.
这是博士…我舅舅
Oh this is my doc…uncle. Doc Brown
布朗博士
Hi! -Hi
马帝 这样问可能有点大胆
Marty I know it seem to be a little forward.
但是我在想…
I was kind of wondering
你可以请我参加 星期六的魅力一下舞会
if you ask me to the Enchantment under the sea dance on Saturday?
你是说 没人请你
You mean nobody has ask you?
没有 还没有
No not yet.
那乔治呢
-What about George?
乔治麦佛莱
George Mcfly?
他是满可爱的
He kind of cute
可是不是…
you know but not…
其实…我认为男人要强壮
kind of strong to…
那样才能保护自己
stand up from hinself to… Protect himself
还有他心爱的女人
from the woman he loves.
你说呢
Don’t you?

Yeah.
我还是不明白
I still don’t understand
我怎么可能跟她去 她已经要跟你去了
how am I supposed to go to the dance with her if she already going to the dance with you?
其实她是想跟你去
Because George she want to goes with you.
只是她自己不知道
She just doesn’t know it yet.
所以我们要让她知道 乔治麦佛莱是个男人
That why we got to show it to you George Mcfly are a fighter
你可以保护自己 也可以保护她
somebody who can stand up for yourself Somebody who can protect her.
可是我这辈子从来没打过架
But I never pick a fight in my entire life.
你不是要打架 爸…
How could you be picking a fight dad…
爸…芭乐
Dad-dad-daddy-o.
你是要英雄救美
You’re coming to a rescue right?
我们先练习一次 8点55分 你会在哪
Okay come back to my plan again. 8:55 where you going to be?
我会在舞会
I’m going to be at the dance
我会在哪 你会跟她在车里
And where am I going to be? You’re going to be in the car with her.
在9点左右 她会开始生我的气
Right at 9:00 o’clock she going to get very angry with me.
她为什么要生你的气
Why will she get angry with you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!