生活照样在欺骗你
life cheats you anyways.
你有兴趣的话 明天下午来这个地址
This is Grace’s address. See you tomorrow if you’re interested.
诚信商务印刷
Honest Commerce Printing
诚信商务印刷
Honest Commerce Printing
你请坐吧
Sit here.
你不坐
Aren’t you gonna sit?
我们的计划是
This is what’s gonna happen…
首先
first…
我和班克飞去悉尼参加STIC考试
we’ll fly to Sydney and take the STIC together.
您已完成STIC报名
小琳 你还差一份文件
Hey, Lynn. You’re missing a document.
爸爸 您还记得《天才少年》那个节目吗
Dad. You remember that programme, Teen Genius?
他们要我去悉尼比赛
They want me to compete in Sydney.
天才少年
我需要您的银行账单去办理签证
They need your bank statement for visa purposes.
你和谁一起去 班克
Who are you going with? With Bank.
还有一个老师和我们一起去
Huh? It’s not just the two of us, there’s a teacher too.
然后 我们俩
Second… You and I…
要记住所有的答案 一人记一半
will have to memorise the answers, half each.
不要忘了
Don’t forget…
班克记前一半 小琳记后一半
Bank memorises the first half, and Lynn the second half.
第一部分有52道题 开始
Section 1 has 52 questions.
STIC习题
Start!
第一部分 52题
SECTION 1: 52 QUESTIONS
第二部分 44题
SECTION 2: 44 QUESTIONS
第三部分 16道填空题
SECTION 3: 16 GRID-IN QUESTIONS
最后一部分 你要提前离开考场
For the last section,
把论文题目发出去
you need to leave early to send the essay question.
第3部分结束 开始论文部分
Time’s up for section 4. Start the essay.
只记关键词的话 对你来说不是问题
Memorising the key words shouldn’t be difficult for you.
但麻烦的是
But the hard part
监考人员不会允许你提前出考场
is they won’t let you leave early.
为了避免被怀疑 你要装病
To avoid any suspicion… you have to act sick. Sure.
我会吐出来
I can throw up.
我要现在吐吗 不要
I have to puke now? No!
我能分到多少
How much is my cut?
100万
1 million.
那你能分到多少
How much is yours?
200万
2 million.
怎么样 班克 行不行就看你了
What do you say, Bank? Everything is in your hands.
好吧
Okay.
收到 准时
Got it! – In time. – Yes!
一开始答应我不就好了 装什么装
You should’ve just said yes from the start. Such a poser.
等等
Hey, guys!
明天下午1点见
See you tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. Have you lost it?
你记错了吧 航♥班♥是晚上11点的
The flight’s at 11:00 p.m.
那么早集♥合♥干什么
What’s the rush?
还有最后一件事 我们要提前排练
There is one more thing we need to rehearse.
我受够了
That’s enough.
你们不能一直这样拷问一个无辜的人
You just can’t keep on grilling the innocent!
你是不是就是喜欢
You must be enjoying…
看一个无辜的人在这里放声痛哭
seeing the innocent cry like this.
太夸张了 打住
That’s too much, Pat. Way too much.
我已经没有词可以编了
I’ve used up all my cards.
你们几个搞得这么紧张
You guys act as if we really got caught.
规矩我都知道
I told you I understand…
谁要是被抓了 就替所有人背锅
if you get caught, we’ll blame only you.
对 那出发前 最后一题
Last question before heading to the airport.
最后一题
Last question.
我入戏了 我问你
In character. Ready?
要是班克被抓了呢 你要怎么说
What if Bank gets caught? What will you say?
这扯得更远了 我们连朋友都不是
That’s even more far-fetched.
我见他在学校都有四五年了
I’m not even friends with him.
从来没有朋友
I’ve seen him around school for 4-5 years.
他就是个呆子 奇葩怪胎
I’ve never seen him with friends.
有人看他不顺眼
He looks like a douchebag.
把他打了一顿然后扔到了垃圾场
Weirdo. He even got beaten up and ended up in a landfill.
可以了吗
Are we finished?
住手 快住手 别打了
Stop! Stop it, Bank! Stop!
你们别打了
I told you to stop!
你个疯子 你快下来
Dumbass! Get off him!
你发什么疯
What the hell is wrong with you?
是你让我这样说的好和你撇清关系
You’re the one who told me to say this.
现在冲我发什么疯
So, why are you mad at me?
小巴 不要 班克 够了
Pat, stop. Bank… Bank, enough.
怎么 你想怎么样
Why? – Why?
我 你什么你
I… – You…what?!
我从来没有告诉任何人关于垃圾场的事
never… told anyone that I woke up in a landfill!
现在知道我为什么发疯了
Now you know what I’m mad about!
这都是你安排的
You all set this up, right?
你害我错过了出国的奖学金
You guys set me up so I couldn’t get the scholarship.
你们各个都有份 你们全都知道
All of you were in it, right?
你知道的吧 你全都知道
You guys knew, right? Right? You knew, right?
你们怎么都不说话
Why aren’t you answering?
班克 你等一下 冷静点
Bank…wait. Calm down, Bank.
我不要再听你废话了
I don’t freaking want to hear from you again!
班克 你先别走 我们谈谈 好好谈谈
Bank, wait! Let’s talk! Calm down.
冷静 你还好吗
Calm down. You Okay?
我对不起你 班克 对不起
I’m sorry, Bank. I’m sorry.
我不知道他们下手那么重
I didn’t think they’d be so rough on you.
班克 请你听我解释
Bank, hear me out.
你还是会参加考试的是吧
You’ll still take the STIC, right?
求求你 听我说 去你的STIC
Forget the damn STIC!
班克 你听我说
Bank…Bank, listen to me.
你听我说
You, listen to me!
我和我妈妈 我们相依为命
It’s just me and my mum.
她洗衣服 背都驼了
She’s like a hunchback, doing laundry.
而你 我没有你有钱
You… I’m not rich like you.
那笔奖学金就是我的梦想
The scholarship was my dream.
我要让我妈妈过上好日子 你真该去死
My dream for my mum to be comfortable. So, damn you!
班克 过不了STIC我爸爸会宰了我的
Bank, if I don’t pass the STIC, my dad will kill me.
班克 求你了
Please, Bank. Please.
这对你和我来说是双赢
Win-win, for us both.
班克 求你了 求求你
Please, Bank.
那你就去找那几个人揍你♥爸♥爸啊
Then… Send those thugs to beat up your dad!
你这人真有病
What the hell is wrong with you?!
是你跟我说需要他帮忙
Weren’t you the one who told me you needed him?
我要是不耍点手段 他会自己来帮你吗
If I didn’t play dirty, do you think he’d help?
小琳
Lynn.
我们先谈谈 你是不是也知道
Let’s talk first. Were you in on this?
我也不知道
No, I had no clue.
请你理解一下小巴
Please try to understand Pat.
他这样做也是想帮你实现计划
He did it because… he wanted to help with your plan.
随便打伤别人 你还觉得他有理了是吧
Without considering who would get hurt?! The Future of Laundry
洗衣店的未来
把钱都退给别人吧 我不干了
Grace, return everyone’s money. I’m pulling out.
等等 小琳
Wait, Lynn.
你冷静点 好 我找你说的做
Calm down. Okay. I respect your decision.
我会去退钱 我们不找客户了
It’s okay. No more clients, okay?
就我们3个 还是用老办法
Just the 3 of us. The original plan.
你还不明白吗 我已经说了不干了
Don’t you understand? When I said no, I meant no.
好的 什么都是你说了算
Fine. Up to you then.
我只求你一件事 不要生我的气
I just have one request. Don’t be mad at me.
我要是有你一半聪明
If I had half your brains,
我就不会做这种傻事了 好吗
I wouldn’t do something this stupid.
飞机要起飞了 我们走吧
Please. The flight will leave in 3 hours. Let’s go.
班克
Bank.
干了这一票
I’ll go through with it.
我至少还有钱
At least there’s money in it.
那顿打也不是白挨的
I won’t get beaten up for free.
那要是我说 我不想干了呢
What if I told you that… I don’t wanna do it anymore.
你还有的选吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!