Let me break it down.
比如你们俩在泰国考试
If you two take it in Thailand,
我就飞到开考时间较早的地区
while I fly over and take it somewhere earlier.
比如澳大利亚的悉尼
Let’s say Sydney, Australia.
那里比泰国要早4个小时
It’s 4 hours ahead of Thailand.
我就会比你们先看到试题 先做完
I will get to see the exam first. Complete it first.
然后我会把答案发给你们
I can send you guys the answers,
还有泰国的其他考生 给钱 就有答案
along with the others in Thailand to as many as we want.
我的天哪
Oh my God.
这样的话
So this
不仅是你们两个能够顺利通过STIC考试
You will not only get a passing score,
我们还能趁机大赚一笔
but we will also make money from the others.
把成本都扣除掉剩下的我们平分
After deducting the costs, we’ll split the profits.
会不会太冒险了
Is it too risky? What risk?
怎么会没有风险
It’s not risky at all.
她是谁 她是小琳老师
Who is this? Mentor Lynn, babe.
只有这个办法
This is the only way
能让我有钱跟你们一起出国留学
I can earn enough to go study with you,
不需要管别人要钱
without asking anyone for money.
忘记说了 我也要去波士顿留学
Oh, I forgot to mention… I’m going to Boston with you guys.
你也一起去真是太好了
It’ll be fun if we go together.
所以你们两个的任务就是去找客户
You two will be responsible for finding clients.
考试方面的事交给我就好了
For the exam part, I’ll take care of it.
先等一下 我们会给你在泰国找客户
Wait. Before we go looking for clients,
我也能理解你说的时差
I understand this time zone thing,
但是我还有一个疑问
but I’m still confused
你要怎么把答案带出考场来呢
how the heck can you get the answers out?
写下来吗 背下来
Write them down? Memorise them.
最好就是背下来 这样最保险
The best way is to memorise it. It’s the safest.
不会留下证据
There won’t be a paper trail.
你开玩笑吧 你有超能力吗
Sorry. Are you one of the X-Men?
STIC考试有100多道题
The STIC has over 100 questions.
你怎么可能全部背下来 我背得下来
How are you gonna remember all that? I can do it.
只要给我时间
If there’s enough time.
但问题是等我做完试♥卷♥以后
The problem is after I finish the test…
就没有多少时间了
there’s not much time left.
我最多只能记住一半答案 就一半
The most I can remember now is half of it. Only half?
有一个人可以帮我们
There’s one person who could help.
但我觉得他不会入伙
But he wouldn’t.
怎么了 妈妈 我弄完了
What’s up, Mum? Yeah, I’m done.
拉太太家的
Ms Rut’s house?
不能改天吗 明天
Can’t it be another day? Tomorrow…
早上8点我有奖学金考试 好
I have the scholarship exam at 8:00 a.m. Okay.
你的车篮子把我的后视镜刮了
Hey, you! Your basket grazed by mirror!
你道歉的话
If you said sorry…
25万铢包过 这点钱不算什么吧
250K for a passing score… little money for you, right?
比考试的培训费 便宜多了
The tutorial fee for STIC is way more expensive.
客户数量的话 我们只要30个人
We’ll need approximately 30 clients.
多于这个数风险就高了
If more than this, it will be risky.
但也不能少 少了不值得冒险
Anything less won’t be worth it.
我这个STIC群里 就差不多有30个人了
I’ve got almost 30 people in my STIC group chat.
如果你能说服他们加入
If you get them to join,
每个人给你算5000铢抵扣你的部分费用
you’ll get 5,000 baht discount per head, deducted from your full payment.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这件事你决不能让不相干的人知道
You must make sure no one else knows about this.
特别是那个班克
Especially, that loser Bank.
不用管那个衰人 他打不了小报告的
Don’t mind that dumbass. He won’t say anything.
为什么 你没听说吗
Why? Didn’t you hear?
那个家伙被人痛扁了一顿
That dumbass got beaten up.
这会儿在医院躺着呢
He’s now in the hospital.
最痛快的是 他没赶上那个奖学金考试
The best part is… he didn’t make it to the scholarship exam.
演讲 超越教育 2B必胜
Seminar: To Excel in Education – 2B COME WON
我相信 在座的每一个人都想通过STIC
I believe that everyone here
去追求梦想中的美好未来
wants to pass the STIC
就他 还史蒂芬·巴
for your brighter future.
我有个办法能让各位取得令你们的同学
He’s Steve Pat.
羡慕嫉妒恨的好成绩
I have a way for us all to get satisfactory scores.
能带进考场的东西
The only things you’re allowed in the exam room
只有2B铅笔 橡皮
is a 2B pencil, eraser,
准考证和你的护照
exam ID, and passport.
任何通讯设备都不许带进考场
Communication devices definitely aren’t allowed.
所以我会另外准备一个手♥机♥
So, I’ll hide the phone used to send the answers back to you
用它来发答案 把它藏在马桶的水槽里
inside a toilet tank in the washroom.
我会趁休息时间去厕所把答案发给你们
I’ll send the answers back in between breaks.
这个考试分为三个部分
The exam is split into 3 parts,
有两次休息时间
with 2 breaks.
等等 我们要怎么把答案带进去呢
Wait. Just a sec. How will the clients bring all the answers to the exam?
我们又不是你哪记得住
Not everyone is capable like you.
条形码
Barcode.
每人会收到几支2B铅笔 上面带有条形码
Everyone will receive 2B pencils with a barcode stuck on it.
条形码上不同粗细的线条
The different widths of the barcode
就是选择题的答案
will represent the answer choices.
从左到右
Starting from the left to right.
最粗的是A 然后是B C和D
The thickest is A, then B, C, and D.
怎么样 酷吧 这还不算什么
Sounds cool, huh? But the fun doesn’t end here.
一共有4支铅笔
There are 4 pencils.
每一支铅笔 代表一个部分的考试
One pencil for one section.
条形码旁边的数字 是填空题的答案
The numbers next to the barcode are for grid-in questions.
填空题
至于最后的论文
For the essay part,
他们一般会用发表的文章命题
they usually use published articles.
我会记下关键词 你们自己去查
I’ll send you the key words to Google it.
是我的 这是我的 它倒了
Hey, it’s mine. It fell.
不要玩了 注意听我说
Hey, pay attention!
论文你们要自己写
You will have to write the essay yourself.
你们只要记住 考试当天
In short, on the exam day,
我保证大家早上7点半之前拿到答案
everyone will leave the meeting point before 7.30 a.m.
然后立即出发 前往各自的考场
to arrive at the exam centres on time.
我们会安排摩托车送你们
We will provide motortaxis for you
保证各位准时参加考试
to take you to the exam centres.
最后一件事
Finally…
请各位务必在两周之内用现金支付
everyone will have to pay in cash within 2 weeks.
否则就不带你们玩了 交易取消
Otherwise, the deal will be cancelled.
我还想强调一下
I’d also like to emphasise that
我们现在做的事情是绝对保密的
what we are doing is confidential.
各位有什么问题吗
Any problems?
没有的话 今天的演讲就到这里了
If there aren’t… I will end the seminar now.
让我们团结起来取得超越教育的成绩
We will unite together to excel in education.
我们的成绩 让我们可以去任何大学
We’ll get the scores we need to get in all the universities.
让我们去选择大学
We will choose the university.
而不是被大学挑三拣四
They don’t get to choose us!
看来是挺惨的
Whoa. That’s rough, Little Bank.
什么事
What’s up?
我听说你错过了奖学金考试
Sorry to hear that… you missed out on the scholarship.
是的
Same here.
那次统考我不是故意的
That day… I really didn’t mean to.
我管你是不是故意的
I wouldn’t know if you meant it or not.
我只知道 你该为这所有的事情负责
What I do know is that… you’re responsible for what happened.
你现在有一个弥补的机会
I have a proposition for you.
是什么 去考试
What is it? Taking an exam.
是去考试还是去作弊
Take or cheat an exam?
在我看来 这样的作弊
To me the word cheat
并没有损害到谁的利益
means that one person loses something.
我们能赚钱 他们通过考试 这是双赢
But we will get money, and the others will get good scores. Win-win.
班克 我和你现在都是失败者
Bank. We both are losers, you know.
不像格蕾丝和小巴 天生的赢家
We’re not born winners like Grace and Pat.
我们必须付出更多
We must try harder to get what’s ours.
才能得到我们想要的
Look, what happened?
看看我们的处境 这不一样
It’s not the same.
你是活该 我只是倒霉
You cheated. I was just unlucky.
也对 可是你不觉得就算你诚实
True. But don’t you see, even if you don’t cheat…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!