Now that we’ve got that out of the way,
不要再用这种对婴儿讲话的语气了
what do you say we lose the baby talk?
对不起 长官?
Excuse us, sir?
你是第六代阿尔法型机器人 对吧
You’re sixth-generation alpha series, aren’t you?
我是说 如果你等会儿有空的话 我…
Well, if you’re free later, I…
不好意思 猫女士 我没空
Sorry, Whiskers, no can do.
我一年365天24小时都在工作
I’m on the clock 24/7, 365.
别这样 佩西
Come on, Percy.
我可以帮忙调试你们软件的约会模块
I could combine your software debugging appointments.
我想 不了吧
I don’t think so.
好了 女士们 游玩到此结束
All right, ladies. Playtime’s over.
如果她们通过了训练 我会送她们回来休息
If they make it past training, I’ll send them back for the rest.
加油啊
Good luck!
我找到隐形杯子了!
I found my invisible mug!
成为特工要知道的第一条规则是
The first rule of being a secret agent
不要告诉任何人你是特工
is tell no one you are a secret agent.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
收到
Roger that.
清楚 明白
Loud and clear.
有没有谁大胆猜测一下 第二条规则是什么
Would anyone like to take a wild guess at the second rule?
不要想太复杂 和第一条一样 那么第三条是…
Don’t bother. It’s the same as the first. The third rule is…
不要告诉任何人你是特工
Don’t tell anyone you’re a secret agent.
错了
No.
是知道如何保护你自己
Know how to defend yourself.
放轻松 我们会学到的
At ease. We’ll get to that.
首先 我要测试一下你们的能力
First I need to assess your abilities.
你的身体怎么不见了
What happened to your body?
忘了告诉你们 腰带上的按钮
I forgot to tell you. There’s a button on your belt
可以开启隐身模式
that activates stealth mode.
好棒呀
Awesome.
真酷
Cool.
我是一颗头 飘在半空中…
I’m a floating head,I’m a floating head.
你们快看我 “谁也看不见我咯”
Hey, guys, look, I totally blend.
我们可以把这个加到表演里
We so have to add this to our routine.
听着 请你们记住 要成为一名出色的特工
Now, keep in mind that becoming a great agent
靠的不仅仅是专注和才能
is not merely about focus and talent.
主要是取决于决心 专注力 耐力和团队合作
It is about determination, concentration, stamina and teamwork.
我们能行的 邓巴特工
Not a problem, Agent Dunbar.
拭目以待
We’ll see.
做好准备 女士们 下面是第一项挑战
Prepare yourselves, ladies, for your first challenge.
这看起来似乎很容易 但相信我 正相反
This might look easy, but trust me, it’s not.
别担心
Don’t worry.
在你们腰带扣子左侧有一个装置
There’s a device on your utility belt to the left of your buckle.
太好了
Sweet.
那是钩绳背包
They’re rappelling backpacks.
太酷了
Cool.
太赞了!
Awesome!
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
然后等绳子一断
Unless the rope breaks
我们再立刻摔下去吗?
and we instantly plunge to the ground.
这种事不太可能发生吧
What are the odds of that happening?
5082分之1的几率
5082-to-1.
而且我说的立刻 是指三秒钟
And by instantly, I’m talking 3 seconds.
也许更快 要看你有多重
Maybe less, based on body mass,
还要考虑气温和风阻
air temperature and wind resistance.
这还真是鼓舞人心啊 你说呢
You’re a real ray of sunshine, aren’t you?
特瑞莎 你可以做到的
Teresa, you got this.
没事的 放轻松
You’ll be fine. Just breathe.
真好啊 猫咪可以睡觉 我却要干活
Sure, the cat gets nap mode, and I get this.
走吧
Yes.
加油 蕾妮
Go, Renee!
做得好
Nice.
我都说了吧 很简单的
See, I told you. Piece of cake.
来击个掌吧
Give me a high five.
请节省体力 女士们
Save the celebrations, ladies.
还有两项挑战在等着你们 抓紧时间
You still have two more challenges and very little time.
成功穿过这片激光线区域
To successfully navigate this laser field,
你们必须时刻保持专注
you must maintain concentration at all times.
不是吧
Oh, no.
准备好了吗 各位
Ready, team?
你先上
You’re up.
蕾妮 你慢一点呀
Renee, you gotta slow down.
也许你应该快点跟上
Or you could speed up.
各位 目前一切顺利
Guys, it’s all good.
只要再穿过一片区域就成功了
We just gotta make it through one more section.
沿着当前路线 翻几个跟斗应该就行了
The handspring combo from our routine should do the trick.
加油啊 特瑞莎
Come on, Teresa.
干得漂亮!
Yes!
没有触发警报!
No alarms triggered.
有时候 只有不走寻常路
Sometimes taking the path less traveled
才能抓住嫌疑犯
is the best way to apprehend a suspect.
这一关看起来不难
This one will be easy.
你们的训练搭档被设定为可以攻击 防御
Your training partners have been programmed to attack, block
甚至会威胁到你们的生命
and generally make your lives difficult.
你说简单?
Easy?
一起上吧
Let’s do this.
这条路是通往终点的最佳路线的几率有多高?
What are the odds of this ever being
the best way to get somewhere?
几乎为零
Slim to absolute zero.
注意脚下
Look out!
这合理吗?
Seriously?
把它想象成是电子游戏
Think of it like playing a video game.
还有我!
Over here!
成功了!
Made it!
还不赖 真是不错呀
Not bad. Not bad at all.
你说的一点没错 击个掌
You can say that again. High five!
一群老古板
Tough room.
恭喜 女士们
Congratulations, ladies.
你们顺利完成了第一项任务
You’re cleared for your first mission.
行动前 你们还剩下一点时间
You may have only a small amount of free time.
希望你们能好好利用 现在去领装备吧
I suggest you use it wisely. Go get your gear.
太棒了
Yeah!
做得好 击个掌
Nicely done. High five!
你们做的太棒了 就像这样…
That was amazing! You were all…
然后翻滚 翻滚 翻滚
And tumble, tumble, tumble.
接着又…
And… !
因为我看了监视器
I saw it all on surveillance.
噢对了 跟我来
Oh, yeah. Follow me.
通关奖励!
Graduation presents!
太酷了
Cool.
是给你的
For you.
不是说”你” 你们都有份
Not just you. All of you.
当然我是说 包括你
Which obviously includes you.
要试试吗
Shall we?
哇 好酷
Wow. Cool.
请小心一点
Careful with that.
开玩笑吧 人家是女生 唇釉而已啦
Seriously? I’m a girl. It’s lip gloss.
糟了 对不起
Oops, sorry.
唇釉…
Lip gloss…
会让人…
Giggle…
笑不停
Taser.
这个我要了
I am so keeping this.
来试试这个 不怎么危险
Here. Try this one. It’s safer
对我来说
for me.
是迷你扫描器
A mini-scanner.
带有红外热信♥号♥♥!
With infrared heat signatures!
这个有什么特殊功能
What’s so special about this?
好柔软呀
Soft.
怎么了 颜色和我不搭吗
What? Is it not my color?
看起来和这位一样
Something like that.
你应该要照一下镜子
You might wanna look in a mirror.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!