That’s what happens when you’re fashionably late.
你们错失了机会
You miss all the fun.
是宝石
The gem!
通讯器故障了 你们找到…
Comm links are down. Did you find the…
就在那里
Up there.
为什么我们老是处于下风呀
How does she keep beating us?
我不知道 但是是时候结束了
I don’t know, but it’s about to stop.
噢 不行 我恐高
Oh, no, I hate heights.
你一定要战胜它 一起上吧
You’re going to nail it. Let’s do this.
嘿 我做到了 我做到了
Hey, I did it. I did it!
太帅了
Cool.
总是落后一步的感觉很让人恼火吧
Must be so frustrating to always be one step behind.
不敢相信 那是…
No way. Was that a…
阿♥拉♥伯转体三周?
Triple Arabian flip?
小心呀 亲爱的
Careful, sweetheart.
别忘了上次你急着追上我时 发生了什么
Don’t forget what happened last time you tried to keep up with me.
我记得佐伊阿姨说…
What did Auntie Zoe say?
看见它 然后去做
“See it, then be it.”
集中精神 芭比
Get it together, Barbie.
接住了
Got you.
差一点 可惜还是差太远了
So close and yet so far.
我们又把她追丢了
We lost her. Again.
接到最新情报 最后一枚宝石已经被盯上了
We just received new intel that the final gem has been targeted.
坏消息是你们不再负责这项任务
Unfortunately, you won’t be the ones to retrieve it.
可是…
But…
这是真的
It’s true.
国际智能局的董事
The director of National Intelligence
已经决定取消你们的特训
has decided to terminate your training.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
现在的风险太高了
The stakes are just too high now.
要是对方在我们之前把最后一枚宝石偷走
If the thief gets to the last remaining gem before we do,
我们失去的将不只是宝石
not only do we lose the gem,
也是失去了找到DCMC武器的线索
we lose the key to finding the EMP weapon.
所以你的意思是 我们出局了?
So, what are you saying? We’re out?
是说被解雇了?
As in fired?
而且是永远?
Like, permanently?
女孩们 我真的很喜欢你们
Girls, you know I love you.
可这件事现在不是我说了算
But it’s out of my hands now.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我也不希望这种事情发生
I wish things had turned out differently.
我们都是
We all do.
我会想念你的
I’ll miss you.
不光是你 是你们所有人
Not just you. All of you.
好吧 合作很愉快 再见了
All right, then. Good work. See you.
我们是不是该…
Should we…
让我去吧
I’ll go.
你不用这样强忍♥着的 佩西
You don’t have to put on an act, Percy.
我可是专业人士 亲爱的
I’m a professional, darling.
这种事情本来就经常发生 没什么大不了的
This sort of thing comes with the territory. It’s no big deal.
我会很想她们的
I’m gonna miss them so much.
你们知道吗 虽然我不应该这么做
You know what? I’m not supposed to do this,
但是 你们可以留着这些装备
but why don’t you keep your gear
等到明天再还给我
for one more day and bring it back tomorrow?
真的吗
Really?
你真的要这么做吗
You’d really do that?
愿意为你做任何事
I’d do anything for you.
我是说”你们”
All of you.
很好 那么约好了哟
Cool, so, it’s a date.
我是指 明天见
I mean, I’ll see you tomorrow.
当然是说你们所有人
I’ll see you all tomorrow.
各位 准备好忘掉那些美好的回忆了吗
All right, who’s ready to put yesterday behind us?
是的 我想应该吧
Yeah, I guess so.
不过我应该会想念那些美味的披萨
I’m gonna miss that free pizza though.
你们两个没事吧
You guys okay?
没事的 芭比
Yeah. Hey, Barbie.
我不敢相信自己会失误
I can’t believe I keep messing that up.
不止一次
Again.
每次做到这个动作时 我就…
Every time I get to this one part, I just…
我不知道要怎么说
I don’t know how to explain it.
你脑海中有了画面
You get it in your head?
害怕自己会搞砸 然后让大家失望
Get scared you’re gonna mess up and let everyone down?
然后你才做动作?
Then you do?
没错 你怎么会知道
Yeah. How did you know?
正好猜对了
Lucky guess.
看来是姐妹谈心时间
Must be a sister thing.
出错是很正常的事情
It’s okay to make mistakes.
没有人要求你必须完美
No one expects you to be perfect.
尤其是在团队中 这种美好的品质更常见
That’s one of the cool things about being part of a team.
不应该一个人承担
It’s not up to one person.
这是什么意思呀
What do you mean?
你很爱自己的团体 对吗
You support your team, right?
没错
Yeah.
相对的 团队其他人也都会支持你
Well, they’re there to support you too.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
就像家人那样
Like family.
哇 是我多虑了
Wow. I was way off.
我还以为你会对我生气 或者失望什么的
I thought you were mad at me or something.
什么 我从没这么想
What? No, not at all.
不过你最近为什么总是神神秘秘的 芭比?
Then how come you’ve been so secretive lately, Barbie?
比如总是突然不见了什么的
You keep disappearing and stuff.
我很抱歉 小茜
I’m sorry, Chels.
我也想把所有事都告诉你 但是现在还不行
I wish I could share everything with you, but I can’t right now.
等到可以了再告诉你 好吗
When I can, I will. Okay?
我们再做一遍刚才的动作吧?
How about we work on that round-off?
很好 准备好自己来完成了吗
Perfect. Ready to try on your own?
我们可以再多练一次吗
Can we practice one more time?
试试这种方法 下次你再紧张时
See if this works. Next time you get nervous
根据你自己的想法 想象出你身体运动的画面
try to picture yourself doing the move exactly the way you want to.
然后去做到它
Then do it.
看到它 然后去做
See it, then be it.
我会试试的
I’ll try.
真的有用!
It worked!
做得很棒
That a girl.
你做到了 切尔茜
All right, Chelsea!
谢谢你 芭比 这个建议真不错
Thanks, Barbie. That was awesome advice.
是啊 我想它确实有用
Yeah, I guess it was.
那是阿♥拉♥伯转体吗
Was that a Triple Arabian?
我不懂为什么你一定要追上我
I don’t know why you try and keep up with me.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
我不懂你为什么非得追上我才行
I don’t know why you try and keep up with me.
没了紧身服和偷走的宝石 差点没认出你
Took me a second without your catsuit and stolen gems.
好吧 你找到我了
So, you found me.
可惜找到和抓到是两回事
Too bad finding and catching aren’t the same thing.
帕特丽夏就是那个小偷
Patricia is the thief.
是帕特丽夏偷的?
Patricia is the thief?
我们上吧
Let’s go.
等一下
Wait.
记得吗 我们已经不是特工了
We’re not secret agents anymore, remember?
我们被炒鱿鱼了
We got fired.
我们只是在做对的事情
This is about doing the right thing.
这才是我们为什么要当特工的主要原因 不是吗
That’s why we became agents in the first place, isn’t it?
来吧
Come on.
我们是不是应该…
Should we…
跟上她们?
Follow them?
不 等她准备好了她会告诉我的
Nah. She’ll tell me when she’s ready.
无法联♥系♥到邓巴特工
No luck reaching Agent Dunbar.
Z阿姨这边也是
I couldn’t get Auntie Z either.
还有拉兹洛
Same with Lazslo.
现在只能靠我们自己了
We’ll just have to do it on our own.
正在靠近嫌疑人
Approaching suspect now.
锁定你了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!