Gotcha.
好酷啊
Cool.
闪光弹 发射
Launching sparkle bomb.
没想到会是这样
Didn’t think this through.
我们跟丢她了
We lost her.
又一次
Again.
不 还没有 我在她身上放了跟踪器
No, we didn’t. I placed a tracker on her.
做得好
Cool.
等等 为什么帕特丽夏要去特工总部?
Wait, why would Patricia be going to headquarters?
你确定你的追踪器没出错吗
Are you sure your tracker is calibrated?
只有一个办法能知道
Only one way to find out.
走吧 我知道有条近路
Come on, I know a shortcut.
快上 快上
Go, go, go.
我们的身份认证已经被移除了
They already removed our security clearance.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我想说…
I say…
佩西!
Percy!
只是一只普通小狗散步回来了而已
Just a normal dog heading back in from a walk.
我们偷偷行动
We go stealth.
她在禁止进入的区域
She’s in the off-limits sector.
我们不知道怎么打开这座门
We’ll never get through that door.
快 走上面
Quick. Up there.
蕾妮 你的动作太大声了
Renee, you’re the loudest crawler
我知道
I know.
你能讲得再大声点吗
Can you whisper any louder?
各位 请尽量不要出声
Guys, we have to keep it down.
我还是想不通她进来做什么
I still don’t get why she’d be here.
也许这个能帮上忙
Maybe this will help.
多送我的礼物
It’s another gift.
是最后一枚宝石
It’s the last gem.
很抱歉 我的电♥话♥
Sorry, that’s mine.
你好
Hello?
特瑞莎 是我 拉兹洛
Teresa? It’s me. Lazslo.
我在总部 我看到你的来电了
From the agency. I saw you called.
我拿到宝石了 但是那几个女孩发现我了
I got your gem, but those girls are onto me.
如果我是你 我会更加谨慎的
And I’d be careful if I were you.
这已经足够证明你的忠诚了 帕特丽夏
You’ve certainly proven your loyalty, Patricia.
是邓巴特工?
Agent Dunbar?
不是
No.
我是拉兹洛
It’s Lazslo!
谁在那儿
Who’s there?
拉兹洛
Lazslo.
拉兹洛 我们知道是你
Lazslo, we know it’s you.
是啊 没错 我当然知道
Yeah, sure, I knew you did.
我只是 你懂得 想要确定你…
I was just, you know, making sure that…
请求支援! 到禁室来! 快!
Send backup! Off-limits room! Stat!
女士们 很高兴在这里看到你们
Ladies, I’m glad you’re here.
现在 我要给你上另一门重要的课
You’re about to learn another important lesson.
那就是管好你的团队 不然他们就会偷♥窥♥你的秘密
Treat your team right or they will steal your secrets
然后拿来对付你
and use them against you.
总部以前对你做过什么吗
What did the agency ever do to you?
原本我是有资格成为总指挥的 但是他们无视了我
I was in line to be the head of this agency, but they overlooked me
就因为你们的好阿姨 佐伊
for your precious Aunt Zoe.
所以 你就偷走了DCMC武器的项目
So, you stole the plans to the EMP weapon.
并让她去偷宝石 好激活武器
And had her steal the gems to power it.
想清楚呀 帕特丽夏 我曾经是那么崇拜你
To think, I looked up to you, Patricia.
你知道吗 做个坏人比我想的要有趣得多
You know, being the bad guy is even more fun than I expected.
等我用DCMC武器把总部的主服务器破坏以后
After I use the EMP weapon to destroy the agency’s main server,
我会把过错全推到Z女士身上
I’ll blame it all on Miss Z.
你不应该怪她的 这不公平
You can’t blame her. That’s so unfair.
不 都是因为她
Oh, but I can.
可是你想想 这么做会产生多严重的后果
But think about how much destruction you’ll cause.
我当然明白
I have.
如果它和我料想的一样厉害 我甚至可以掌控全球
If it’s as brutal as I predict, I may even go global with it.
如果你能统治地球 一个小小的机构算什么
Who needs to run an agency when you can rule the world?
你想要获得这份殊荣吗
Would you like to do the honors?
是啊 谁不想 不过我只想拿到说好的报酬
Yeah, about that, I just wanted to make some extra cash.
我对统治地球没什么兴趣
I’m not really into the whole world-domination thing.
祝你成功
Good luck with that though.
很聪明呀
Nice try.
但是你必须选择一边 选我还是她们
But you have to pick a side. Mine or theirs?
我选择
I pick
我自己
mine.
她的损失
Her loss.
准备开始第一阶段行动
Time to initiate phase one.
你们跟我来
You, come with me.
你们 盯住她们
You, watch them.
所有职员立刻前往安全屋 这不是演习
All employees proceed to safe room. This is not a drill.
所有职员立刻前往安全屋 这不是演习
All employees proceed to safe room. This is not a drill.
蕾妮 特瑞莎
Renee, Teresa.
嘿 你会喂什么给一个饿肚子的机器人?
Hey, what do you feed a hungry robot?
答案是电容量! 吃我一记
Megabytes. Get it?
所有职员立刻前往安全屋 这不是演习
All employees proceed to safe room. This is not a drill.
剩下的这些你们能应付吗
Think you can handle the rest?
我们全包了
We got this.
等你们控制了它们 试着重置它们的指令
Once they’re under control, try and reprogram them.
我要去追邓巴
I’ve got Dunbar.
所有职员立刻前往安全屋 这不是演习
All employees proceed to safe room. This is not a drill.
嘿 邓巴
Hey, Dunbar.
拦住她
Get her.
所有职员立刻前往安全屋 这不是演习
All employees proceed to safe room. This is not a drill.
所有职员…
All employees…
开始第二步行动
Time for phase two.
你是怎么逃出来的
How did you get out?
你真的觉得你能阻止我吗
Did you really think you could stop me?
你猜怎么样 一起闪耀吧
Guess what. It’s sparkle time.
看你们还敢不敢再上
Don’t even think about moving.
她说让你们别动
She said don’t move.
邓巴 你永远都不会得逞的
You’ll never get away with this, Dunbar.
我已经成功了 芭比
I already have, Barbie.
太年轻 太愚蠢了
So young. So foolish.
别高兴太早 邓巴
Not so fast, Dunbar.
帕特丽夏 我对你很失望
Patricia, you disappoint me.
我想你一定不会喜欢这个
Then you’re really gonna hate this.
干得漂亮 怎么突然有团队精神了
Nice. Why the sudden team spirit?
我只是觉得 有人真正在乎你
Let’s just say having people who care
好像也不是一件坏事
might not be the worst thing.
来吧 下一个到你
Come on, you. You’re next.
拉兹洛 抓住
Lazslo, catch.
这一只可以了
This one’s ready.
收到
Got it.
我们必须尽快 芭比还在独自战斗
We have to move faster. Barbie’s on her own.
丝滑棒!
The GLISS!
现在 真正的好戏开始了
Now, time to get this party started.
有我盯着你 你永远不会得逞的
You’ll never get away with this on my watch.
你来的太晚了
You’re too late.
你真的觉得我拿你没办法吗
Did you really think I wouldn’t figure it out,
邓巴特工?
Agent Dunbar?
开玩笑吧 你是什么人啊
Seriously, who are you?
亲爱的 你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it, dear.
我刚刚开启了倒计时程序
I just started the countdown sequence.
我们必须阻止武器启动 在它摧毁服务器之前
We have to deactivate the weapon before it destroys the server.
我们有这些机器人呀
We got these metal heads.
芭比
Barbie.
看到它 然后做到它
See it, then be it.
你们太迟了!
You’re too late!
是电磁脉冲 它在扰乱信♥号♥♥
It’s the EMP. It’s jamming the signals.
噢 不
Oh, no.
不要啊 佩西 薇尔莉特
Not Percy and Violet!
DCMC武器被设计成
The EMP weapon was never designed
一旦开启就不能停止

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!