Let’s go.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
来吧 这是展现我们实力的好机会
Come on, this is our moment to shine.
抓住大盗然后夺回宝石 并拯救世界
Catch the thief, get the gem, save the world.
好吧
Okay.
噢 不行
Oh, no.
你不要老是盯着下面看
You gotta stop looking down.
我做不到
I can’t.
哟 看来遇到麻烦了
Aw, trouble in paradise?
在这种情况下 你会怎么做呢
Pressure’s on. What you gonna do?
是救人 还是来抓我呢
Play it safe or try and catch me?
这就是为什么我独自行动
This is why I work alone.
你能做到的 莎
You can do this, T.
就像训练时那样
It’s just like we practiced.
快追啊 她要逃走了
Hurry! She’s getting away!
我的绳子不够长
And I’m out of rope.
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
准备好了吗
Ready?
真希望能留下来等你们 不过你们也知道的
Wish I could stay and hang, but you know me.
我还要去别的地方偷宝石呢
Places to go, things to steal.
女孩们 一次失败并不代表世界末日
Failing one mission isn’t the end of the world, girls.
不过高层们也不会一直有耐心
But the higher-ups aren’t known for their patience.
尤其是 如果把烈焰红宝石弄丢的话…
Especially when it comes to losing the Firestorm Ruby.
不要担心 佩西
Don’t worry, Percy.
他们真应该给你系一个铃铛或别的什么
You know, they really ought to have you wear a bell or something.
Z女士 这都是我的错
Miss Z, it was totally my fault.
其他人都做得很好 是我搞砸了
The team did great. I’m the one who messed up.
就当是因为第一次紧张造成的吧
Let’s just chalk it up to beginner nerves
让我们忘掉这件事 好吗
and move forward. Shall we?
明晚 国家博物馆将会
Tomorrow night, the National Museum
举办一场仅限受邀者参加的晚会
is holding an invitation-only gala
为了展示其藏有的古老宝石
for its exhibition of ancient gemstones.
考虑到这是我们的最高机密
To ensure the highest level of secrecy,
你们要偷偷地混进晚会
you’ll need to infiltrate the event undercover.
我让拉兹洛为你们准备了一些新装备
I had Lazslo pull some options for you.
你们现在可以去找他了 散会
You can go see him now. Dismissed.
偷偷地?
Undercover?
也就是说要进行伪装
That means disguises.
这些刷毛好软呀
These brushes are soft.
我早说了
Told you.
让我试试
Let me try.
真的很软呀
Super soft.
怎么了
What?
就算是我 也不想看到这么多自己
Even I don’t wanna see that much of me.
还是来试试这些吧
Try these instead.
谢谢你 拉兹洛
Thanks, Lazslo.
今晚穿一定很合适
These’ll be great for tonight.
不用谢哟
You’re welcome.
我是指 很高兴你们来 随时欢迎
I mean, you’re all welcome. Anytime.
还有香水
And perfume.
等等
Wait!
那不是香水 那是…
That’s not perfume.
That’s…
是闪光弹 用来干扰视线
A sparkle bomb. Great for distractions.
我要带一些这个
I’ll take a few of these.
你要来吗
You coming?
再见 祝你们今晚成功
See you. Good luck tonight.
嘿 你们知道再加上什么就更棒了吗
Hey! You know what would go great with these?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
是披萨?
Pizza?
没错 你们要一起来吗
Yep. You guys in?
当然啦
Why not?
你们两个先去吧
You guys go ahead.
我等会儿去找你们
I’ll meet you later.
我要先去练习一下丝滑棒
I’m gonna practice with my GLISS.
好吧 待会儿见
Okay, see you later.
我们会给你留一块的
We’ll save you a slice.
完美
Yes!
你做的越来越好了
You’re getting pretty good with that.
我只是玩一下这个
I’m just playing around.
我懂了 你只是喜欢这么做
I get it. It’s about enjoying yourself
不是为了达到某种标准
not being perfect.
大概是吧
I guess so.
做你喜欢做的事
Doing something you enjoy
确实可以让你避免胡思乱想
is always a good way to get out of your head.
但其实你是可以控制的 你的思想
You can control it, you know? Your mind.
就像你操控丝滑棒那样
Like you control the GLISS.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
你试过思维具象化吗
Have you ever tried visualizing?
你可以通过它来训练大脑 就像训练身体那样
It’s a way to train your brain like you train your body.
在你做任何你想做的事之前
Before you do whatever you’re trying to do,
你会先想象如何完成
you picture yourself accomplishing it.
然后再行动 试着看到它 然后去做
Then you do. See it, then be it.
你还是先去休息一下吧
Why don’t you go get some rest?
今晚可是一个很长的夜晚
You have a big night ahead of you.
等我到了以后 我会用通讯器和你们联络的
I’ll check in with you on my comm link when I’m in position.
好的 佩西 我们里面见
Okay, Percy. We’ll see you inside.
走吧 女孩们
Let’s go, girls.
你们迟到了
You are late.
希望学院不是又塞了几个实习生过来
Don’t tell me the academy sent me trainees again.
不 先生 我们是专业的
No, sir. We’re fully trained.
好吧 现在去做350个虾串和200个迷你蛋卷
Fine. Give me 350 shrimp and 200 mini egg rolls.
快去
Now.
是 厨师长
Oui, chef.
菜准备好啦
Order up.
别忘了 这只是我们的假身份
Remember, this is just our cover.
没错 我们不用真的做这个
Yeah, we don’t actually have to do it.
我没听到锅子的声音
I don’t hear the plating.
是的 马上去做
Yes, we do.
伪装可不仅仅是换套衣服
A disguise is more than just an outfit.
你必须融入身份 就像真的厨师
You have to feel the chef. Be the chef.
抱歉
Sorry.
我扶住你了
I got you.
请看
Ta-da.
噢 糟了
Oh, no.
我到了 现在开始第二阶段行动
I’m in position. You’re clear for phase two.
收到
Copy that.
你们对我的厨房♥做了什么啊 什么…
What have you done
to my kitchen? What…
快点 走这边
Quick, this way.
你们看起来美极了
You guys look stunning.
你看起来也很漂亮啊 芭比
You look pretty amazing yourself, Barbie.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没看到任何可疑的人 你们呢
I don’t see anything suspicious. Do you?
有麻烦出现了 在西北角
We have a breach. Northwest corner.
收到 我们现在过去
Copy that. We’re on our way.
西北角 走这边
Northwest corner, this way.
也许是警报故障?
False alarm, maybe?
可能是电线短路吧
Could be an electrical short.
安保系统好像被人入侵了
Looks like the security system’s been hacked.
佩西 对安保系统进行扫描 佩西?
Percy, run a scan of the security system. Percy?
它的频段被人干扰了
His frequency has been scrambled.
是有人想把我们引开
It was just a trick to draw us away
好偷宝石 快 去楼下
from the gem. Quick, downstairs.
进入博物馆服务器
Access the museum server
然后封锁整座大楼
and put the building on lockdown.
收到
Copy that.
所有人都不见了
Everyone’s gone.
进行热扫描 查看是否有其他人
Run a thermal scan. See if we’re really alone.
看来不只有我们
We have company.
而且我还有个闪亮的新玩具呢
And I have a shiny new toy.
就在你们迟到的这会儿时间 宝石被我偷了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!