Just routine. Sit down.
例行公事而已,请坐
What do you do, Fink?
你是作什么的?芬克?
I–I write.
我是写东西的
Oh, yeah? What kind of writing?
哪一类的?
As a matter of fact, I write for the pictures.
事实上,我是写电影剧本的
Big fucking deal.
真♥他♥妈♥是份好工作
Should my partner kiss your ass?
要不要我搭挡亲亲你的屁♥股♥?
I didn’t mean to sound-What
我并非这个意思一
did you mean?
你是什么意思?
I got respect forworking guys Iikeyou.
我很尊敬象你们这一类的人
Jesus, ain’t that a load off.
天啊,这样我们承受不起
You live in 629?
你住在621房♥?
Yeah.
是的
How long?
多久了?
Aweek. Eight, nine days.
1个星期,八天,九天
This multiple choice?
这么多答案?
You know this slob?
这个笨蛋你认识吗?
Yeah, he lives next door to me.
他住在我的隔壁
That’s right, Fink.
这就对了,芬克
He lives next door toyou.
他住在你的隔壁
You ever talk to him?
你和他说过话吗?
Once or twice.
一两次
His name is Charlie Meadows.
他叫查理·米道斯
Yeah, and I’m Buck Rogers.
那我还叫巴克·罗杰斯呢
His name’s Mundt. Karl Mundt.
他叫蒙特,卡尔·蒙特
Also known as Madman Mundt.
也叫疯子蒙特
A little funny in the head.
脑子里有点病
What did he-He
他做了一
likes to ventilate people with a shotgun
他喜欢用鸟枪 在别人头上轰个洞
and cut their heads off.
然后割下来
Yeah, he’s funny that way.
他乐于此道
Started in Kansas City. Couple of housewives.
从堪萨斯城开始作案 几个家庭主妇遭殃了
We got the same MO. in Los Feliz.
在洛菲里兹也有受害者
Doctor. Ear, nose, and throat man.
是个医生,五官科医生
All ofwhich is missing.
五官都没了
Well, some throat was there.
还剩下喉咙
Physician, heal thyself.
医生,把自己给治了
Good luck with no fucking head.
没头真好运
Hollywood precinct finds another stiff yesterday
好莱坞区发现另外一宗案子
not too far from here.
离此不远
This one’s better-looking than the doc.
受害者长得比医生漂亮
Female Caucasian, about 30 years old,
白人女性,约30岁左右
nice tits, no head.
波大无脑
Ever see Mundt with anyone fits that description?
见过蒙特和符合以上 特征的人在一起吗?
But, you know, with the head still on.
当然,脖子上还长着头
No.1 never saw him with anyone else.
我没有见过他 和这样的人在一起
So you did talk to Mundt. What about?
你和蒙特说过话 都谈些什么内容?
Nothing, really.
没什么,真的
He said he was in the insurance business.
他说他是作保险的
Yeah, and he’s Buck Rogers.
他还是巴克·罗杰斯呢
No reputable company would hire a guy like that.
有点名气的公♥司♥ 不可能请这样的人
That’s what he said.
我也是听他说的
What else?
还有什么?
I’m trying to think.
我正在想
Nothing, really. He…
没有了,真的…
He said he liked Jack Oakie pictures.
他说他喜欢杰克·奥奇的电影
You know, ordinarily we say anything you might remember
一般被询问人想起什么 东西都是有用的线索
could be helpful,
but I’ll be frankwith you, Fink.
可是我要坦白地跟你说,芬克
That is not helpful.
你说的根本没用
Notice how he’s not writing it down?
留意一下他什么不做记录
Fink.
芬克
That’s a…
这是个…
ajewish name, isn’t it?
犹太名字,对不?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
I didn’t think this dump was restricted.
我不相信制不住这个垃圾
Mundt has disappeared.
蒙特失踪了
I don’t think he’ll be back,
他不会回来了
but give me a call ifyou see him…
如果你见到他给我打电♥话♥
or ifyou remember something that isn’t totally idiotic.
或者是想起些不那么八卦的事
[Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump]
[Telephone Rings]
[Ring]
[Ring]
[Ring]
[Muffled Ring]
[Muffled Ring]
Fade in.
淡入
A young hussy opens the door…
一个年轻妖艳的女人打开门…
to the burlyman’s…
到一位壮汉的…
apartment.
公♥寓♥
Ifyou were a man,
如果你还算个男人
a real man,
一个真正的男人
you’d slap me.”
你就给我一巴掌
“I put my mark on you first…
我首先在你这作记号♥…
indelibly.”
可以擦去的
“Boardinghouse,
公♥寓♥,
painted women,
妓♥女♥
and the burlyman…”
壮汉
“Why’d you arrest him?”
你们为什么逮捕他?’
“With one lightning move with his mighty arms,
他强壮的胳膊闪电般的动作
the burlyman…”
壮汉…”
“She’s a good woman…”
’她是个好女人
“I don’t care what people say…”
我不管别人怎么说
“So, Burlyman, we have to deduct those expenses
”那么,壮汉 我们要扣除这些费用
from your personal…”
从你个人的…”
“Don’t you care for me after all these years?”
经过这么些日子你还喜欢我吗?
Hold the line, sir. I have your call.
别挂,先生,你的电♥话♥
Hello, operator! I can’t-Oh,
总机,我听不见一
God.
天啊
Ahem. Hello?
你好?
Garland, it’s me.
加兰,是我
Barton?
巴顿?
Wh-What time is it?
几点了?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m–I’m fine.
我挺好
I have to talk to you, Garland.
我要找你谈谈,加兰.
I’m calling long-distance.
我在打长途
What is it, Barton? Are you okay?
什么事,巴顿?你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m fine, Garland,
我很好,加兰
but we have to talk.
不过我们得谈谈
It’s about what I’m writing.
关于我正在写的东西
I think…
我想…
it’s really…
这部作品真的是…
I think it’s really big.
这部作品真的是大作
What doyou mean, Barton?
你是什么意思,巴顿?
Not big in the sense of large,
从某种意义来说甚至是伟大
although it’s that, too.
其实都差不多
I–I mean important.
我是指很重要
This may be the most important work
这可能是我的作品中最重要的
I’ve ever done.
Barton, is everything okay?
巴顿,没事吧?
You sound a little, urn…
你听起来有点…
Sound a little what?
有点什么?
You sound a little, urn…
你听起来有点…
Thanks, Garland.
多谢,加兰
Thanks for all the encouragement.
多谢你的夸奖
Nitwit.
笨蛋
[Typewriter Clacking]
剧终
[Water Running]
[Big Band Music Plays]
Whoo!
You’re cute.
你真可爱
Excuse me, buddy. Mind if I cut in?
对不起,兄弟 我接手你不介意吧?
This is my dance, sailor.
这是我的舞伴,水手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!