I have it.
请看
Voilà.
我的发明能将任何电视信♥号♥♥直接发射到人脑中
My invention beams any TV signal directly into the human brain.
如果你愿意 可以通过刺♥激♥神经元操控脑电波
By stimulating neurons, manipulating brain waves, if you will.
这个装置能让观众觉得自己置身其中
This device makes the audience feel like they’re inside the show.
何必承受冷漠世界的摧残呢
Why be brutalized by an uncaring world?
你是说 “操控脑电波”
Did you say, “Manipulating brain waves”?
这个
Well…
是啊
Yes.
不过
But…
像你这样的人永远用不上它
someone like you would never need it.
你这样
Someone so…
聪明 机智 迷人的人
intelligent, witty and charming.
我只是需要一点额外的资金用于人体试验
I just need a bit of additional funding for human trials.
-请让我展示给你看 拜托 -听我说 爱德
– Let me show you, please. – Now, listen, Ed.
我要一份完整的技术设计图 好吗
I want a full set of technical schematics on this, okay?
我想让你知道 我们会全力合作 布鲁斯
I want you to know we’ll be full partners in this, Bruce.
看看我们 天生的搭档
Look at us. Two of a kind.
打电♥话♥给我的助手玛格利特 她会安排的
You call my assistant, Margaret. She’ll set something up.
这我不能接受
That’s not gonna be good for me.
我现在就要你回答
I need an answer now.
这是我应得的
I think I deserve it.
抱歉 爱德华 我的回答是否定的
I’m sorry, Ed, then the answer is no.
干涉人的脑电波 操控思想
Tampering with people’s brain waves, mind manipulation.
实在太有问题了 抱歉
It just raises too many questions. Sorry.
谢谢大家 继续努力 工厂看起来很不错
Thanks, everybody, keep up the good work. Factory looks great.
好了各位 回去工作
All right, everyone, back to work.
我们回头再谈
We’ll discuss this later.
你应该明白的
You were supposed to understand.
我会让你明白的
I’ll make you understand.
锁门
Lock.
椅子
Chair.
-阿尔弗雷德 -我看到信♥号♥♥了 先生
– Alfred. – I saw the signal, sir.
都准备好了
All is ready.
-戈登局长 -他在家里
– Commissioner Gordon? – He’s at home.
我发出了信♥号♥♥
I sent the signal.
出什么事了
What’s wrong?
昨晚在银行我注意到了双面人的一些事情
Last night at the bank I noticed something about Two-Face.
他的硬币
His coin.
是他的致命弱点
It’s his Achilles’ heel.
-可以加以利用 -我知道
– It can be exploited. – I know.
你叫我来就是为了这个
You called me here for this?
蝙蝠信♥号♥♥不是传呼机
The Bat-Signal is not a beeper.
我也想说我对你纯粹只有
Well, I wish I could say that my interest in you was
专业上的兴趣
purely professional.
你是想让我脱掉斗篷吗 医生
Are you trying to get under my cape, doctor?
女孩不能只靠精神病过活
A girl can’t live by psychoses alone.
是因为蝙蝠车吧 小妞们都喜欢
It’s the car, right? Chicks love the car.
坏男人到底有什么魅力
What is it about the wrong kind of man?
中学的时候 是那些戴耳环的男生
In grade school, it was guys with earrings.
大学的时候 是骑摩托穿皮衣的
College: motorcycles, leather jackets.
而现在…
Now…
是穿黑橡胶的
Black rubber.
去找消防员吧 衣服更好脱
Try a fireman. Less to take off.
我不嫌麻烦 可惜我看不到面具后的脸
I don’t mind the work. Pity I can’t see behind the mask.
我们都戴着面具
We all wear masks.
我的生活一目了然 看见了吗
My life’s an open book. You read?
家庭野餐不适合我
I don’t blend in at a family picnic.
我们可以试试 我带上葡萄酒
We could give it a try. I’ll bring the wine,
你带上你伤痕累累的心灵
you bring your scarred psyche.
-你很直接 是吗 -你喜欢女强人
Direct, aren’t you? – You like strong women.
我做足了功课
I’ve done my homework.
还是说你需要塑胶紧身衣和鞭子
Or do I need skintight vinyl and a whip?
我向来与女人无缘
I haven’t had that much luck with women.
也许你只是没遇到合适的女人
Maybe you just haven’t met the right woman.
我看到信♥号♥♥了 怎么回事
I saw the signal. What’s going on?
没事
Nothing.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
女人
Women.
好了
Okay.
这回成功了
Now I’ve got it!
太有问题 实在太有问题了
Too many questions. There’s too many questions.
实在太…
There’s just too many…
我会证明给你看的
I’ll show you it works.
哥谭女刊
完美男人
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
我告诉你这个项目已经终止了 我要叫保安了
I told you this project is terminated. I’m calling security.
咖♥啡♥因♥有害健康
Caffeine will kill you!
醒一醒 小白鼠
Rise and shine, little guinea pig.
你在干什么 奈格玛 松开我
What are you doing, Nygma? Untie me.
一点也不会疼
This won’t hurt a bit.
至少我觉得不会疼
At least, I don’t think it will.
你要干什么 奈格玛
What are you doing? Nygma.
-你敢碰那个开关 我就… -哪个 这个吗
– You touch that switch and… – Which one? This?
解析度下降 加大能量
Losing resolution. More power.
爱德华·奈格玛 下来
Edward Nygma, come on down,
你是《吸干大脑》节目的下一位参赛者
you’re the next contestant on Brain Drain.
我要一号♥呆瓜的脑子
I’ll take what’s inside thick skull number one.
我们为他准备了什么 约翰尼
What have we got for him, Johnny?
斯蒂克利 我要取得突破了
Stickley, I’m having a breakthrough.
也许还要精神崩溃了
And a breakdown? Maybe!
不管怎样 我更聪明了 我是个天才
Nevertheless, I’m smarter. I’m a genius.
不对 是很多个天才
No, several geniuses.
一帮 一堆 一群该死的弗洛伊德
A gaggle, a swarm, a flock of freaking Freuds.
解开这个谜 弗莱德
Riddle me this, Fred.
什么东西对你至关重要 对别人却一文不值
What is everything to someone and nothing to everyone else?
你的思想 宝贝
Your mind, baby.
然后现在我吸取了你的力量
And now mine pumps with the power of yours.
我在吸干♥你♥的智商
I’m sucking up your IQ
扫空你的大脑皮层
Vacuuming your cortex
榨干♥你♥的脑子
Feeding off your brain
弗莱德
Fred!
太刺♥激♥了
What a rush.
刚刚是发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
一个让人十分惊喜的副作用
A very surprising side effect.
当你被我3D影像迷住的时候
While you were mesmerized by my 3-D TV…
…我吸收了你神经里能量 变得更聪明了
…I utilized your neural energy to grow smarter.
布鲁斯·韦恩是对的
Bruce Wayne was right.
你这个精神错乱 古古怪怪又没道德的丑八怪
You demented, bizarre, unethical toad.
你这是在操控大脑
It is brain manipulation.
我要向联邦通信委员会举报你…
I’m reporting you to the FCC…
还有人体实验委员会 航♥空♥材料实验室 警方
…the Human Experimentation Board, the AMI, and the police.
你会被起诉 上法庭
You are going up on charges, to court…
…进监狱 然后被送进精神病院
…to jail, and then to a mental institution for the rest of your
过完你悲惨的下半辈子
twisted little life.
但在这之前 奈格玛 你被炒了
But first and foremost, Nygma, you are fired.
你听到了吗 被炒了
Do you hear me? Fired!
我可不那么觉得
I don’t think so.
等等
Hang on!
亲爱的弗莱德
Fred, babe…
…你被解雇了
…you are fired.
还是该说你完蛋了
Or should I say terminated?
享受吧 老家伙
Surf’s up, big kahuna!
姿势不错 就是落地有点不大好
Ooh. Nice form, but a little rough on the landing.
他大概只能屈居亚军了
He may have to settle for the bronze.
问题 韦恩先生 我的工作会引起太多问题
Questions, Mr. Wayne? My work raises too many questions?
为什么没有人…
Why hasn’t anybody…
…替我考虑下
…put you in your place?
哈维·登特 哥谭市前地方检察官…
Harvey Dent, once Gotham’s District Attorney…
…被黑帮头目马罗尼残忍♥毁容

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章最佳敌人
下一篇文章孟买酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!