…希望大家忘记刚刚那场刺♥激♥人心的表演
…invites you to forget this good, clean, wholesome all-American fun.
…加入我们 来庆祝真正的混世狂欢
…and join us in a celebration of absolute chaos and true jesters.
来吧 来吧 快
Bring it on. Bring it on, now.
为了大家更极致的体验 今晚有一项新的活动
Tonight, a new act for your personal amazement.
我们叫它大篷下的大屠♥杀♥
We call it Massacre Under the Big Top.
如果大家可以往正中♥央♥看
If we may direct your attention to the middle of the center ring.
在这个看似无害的大球内部是两…
Inside this harmless-looking orb are two…
那是200根的烈性炸♥药♥
That’s 200 sticks of TNT.
而我们的手中有一个无线引爆装置
And in our innocent hand, a radio detonator.
-你到底想要什么 哈维 -想要 市长大人
– What the hell do you want, Harvey? – Want, Mr. Mayor?
很简单 蝙蝠侠
One simple thing: Batman.
想要他满身伤痕 流血不止 总之死掉最好
Bruised, broken, bleeding. In a word: dead!
我们面前坐着的是谁
Batman. Who do we have before us?
哥谭市最杰出的 有影响力的富人
Gotham’s finest, well-to-do, influential.
我肯定你们有人知道蝙蝠侠是谁
Surely one of you knows who Batman is.
蝙蝠侠可能就混在你们这群脸色发白的蠢货里
Hell, odds are, one of you pasty-faced twits is Batman.
你们有两分钟
You have two minutes.
哈维
Harvey.
我是蝙蝠侠
I’m Batman!
布鲁斯
Bruce.
我们可以阻止他们 如果我们从绳索上过去
We could stop them. If we go out on the rigging.
-小心点 孩子们 -别担心 妈妈
– Be careful, boys. – Don’t worry, Mom.
开始行动吧
Go to work, boys.
我们的快乐时光开始了
Our kind of day.
伸手过去 弄停它
Reach for it. Stop it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
你能够接纳他太好了 他现在失去了所有家人
It’s good of you to take him in. He hasn’t anyone now.
我们忙着让他填些书面文件
We’ve had him filling out papers all day.
他没睡过觉 甚至都没吃东西
He hasn’t slept, he hasn’t even eaten.
欢迎 格雷森少爷 我是阿尔弗雷德
Welcome, Master Grayson. I’m Alfred.
阿福 你好吗
How you doing, Al?
楼上为你准备了一间房♥
There’s a room for you upstairs…
…但或许你想先用餐
…but perhaps you’d like to get something to eat first.
好了 我要走了
Okay, I’m out of here.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我觉得跟警♥察♥说我会呆在这里…
I figured telling that cop I’d stay here…
…能替我省去一大堆社工和慈善机构的麻烦
…saved me a truckload of social service interviews and charities.
所以 谢谢好心收留 但再见
So, no offense, but no thanks. See you.
别往心里去 阿福
Take it easy, Al.
你要去哪
Where will you go?
马戏团现在应该已经在去大都会的路上了
The circus must be halfway to Metropolis by now.
我要约双面人见个面 然后杀了他
I’ll get a fix on Two-Face. Then I’m gonna kill him.
杀了双面人并不会带走伤痛 只会让事情更糟
Killing Two-Face won’t take the pain away. It’ll make it worse.
听着 别说教了 好吗 布鲁斯
Look, spare me the sermons, all right, Bruce?
我不需要你的意见 也不需要你的帮助
I don’t need your advice and I don’t need your charity.
你的车挺不错的
That’s a nice bike.
经常去摩托车酒吧吗 布鲁斯
Hang out at a lot of biker bars, Bruce?
你油快没了 为什么不来车♥库♥把油加满
You’re almost on empty. Why don’t you fill up in the garage?
这附近几英里都没有加油站
There’s not a gas station around here for miles.
油泵在这
Pump’s over here.
这是车♥库♥还是藏车博物馆 布鲁斯
Is this a garage or a car museum, Bruce?
-这是1917年的哈雷 -是的
– It’s a 1917 Harley. – Yep.
复古经典版 完全修复好了
Indian classic, fully restored.
这是文森特黑骑士
This is a Vincent Black Knight.
他们只发行了一百辆
They only made, like, a hundred of these.
实际上是101辆 她是我的最爱
A hundred and one, actually. She’s my favorite.
-你有两辆 -是的 有一辆只用于收藏
– You’ve got two of them. – Yeah, that one doesn’t run, though.
这个上面还有油门杆
Throttle sticks on this one.
阿尔弗雷德很会修车
Alfred’s actually a very good mechanic,
但有些车修起来工作量实在太大
but some of these need a lot of work.
如果谁能修好 这辆车就当是修理费了
If someone were to fix them up, they could keep one as a fee.
总之 祝你一路平安
Anyway, have a nice trip.
我相信你会达成所愿的
I’m sure you’ll land on your feet.
年轻的少爷走了吗 真可惜
Is the young master leaving? Pity.
那我把这个倒掉好了 可能小狗们饿了呢
I’ll just toss this away, then. Perhaps the dogs are hungry.
阿福 等等
Hey, Al, wait up.
“哪里有仇恨 就让我播种仁爱
“That where there is hatred, I will bring love.
圣法兰西斯祷文
哪里有残害 就让我播种宽恕
That where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness.
哪里有绝望 就让我播种希望
That where there is despair, I may bring hope.
哪里有黑暗 就让我播种光明
That where there are shadows, I may bring light.
哪里有忧苦 就让我播种喜乐
That where there is sadness, I may bring joy.
圣主啊 恩许我可以去 安慰他人多于被安慰
Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted.
谅解他人 多于被谅解
To understand, than to be understood.
与其被爱 不如博爱”
To love, than to be loved.”
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce?
和我父母一样
Just like my parents.
悲剧再次上演
It’s happening again.
黑夜中走出一个怪物 一声尖叫 两声枪响
A monster comes out of the night, a scream, two shots.
-我杀了他们 -你说什么
– I killed them. – What did you say?
他杀了他们 双面人
He killed them. Two-Face.
他杀害了那个孩子的父母
He slaughtered that boy’s parents.
不 不 你刚刚说”我” “我杀了他们”
No. No, you said, “I.” “I killed them.”
-照顾好那个孩子 -当然了 先生
– Take care of the kid. – Certainly, sir.
需要我帮你收拾吗 格雷森少爷
Can I help you settle in, Master Grayson?
不用了
No.
谢谢 我不会待很久
Thanks, I won’t… I won’t be staying long.
这是知更鸟吗
Is this a robin?
有次我哥哥的绳子断了 我荡出去抓住了他
My brother’s wire broke once and I swung out and grabbed him.
我父亲说我是他的英雄
My father said I was his hero.
我飞行的样子就像只知更鸟
I flew in like a robin.
结果我现在却是如此境地
Some hero I turned out to be.
你父亲说得对 你是英雄 我感觉得到
But your father was right. You are a hero. I can tell.
能帮我把这个扔了吗 阿尔弗雷德
Throw this away, will you, Alfred?
我再也用不上它了
I won’t be needing it anymore.
我就把它放在这
I think I’ll just put it in here.
折翼总会复原
Broken wings mend in time.
终有一天知更鸟将再次高飞 我保证
One day Robin will fly again. I promise.
我们来开 谢了
We’ll drive, thank you.
谜团人
The Puzzler?

赌徒
The Gamester?

下一个
杀戮队长
Captain Kill?
问号♥侠
Question Mark Man?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
那只蝙蝠怎么都死不了
The Bat’s stubborn refusal to expire…
快要把我们逼疯了
…is driving us insane.
别担心 宝贝
Don’t worry, baby.
很快你就能杀了他
You’ll kill him soon.
话说回来 今晚我为你准备了你最爱的食物
Besides, I made your favorite tonight.
起泡香槟
Sparkling champagne…
美味的小鹌鹑蛋煮三文鱼
…yummy poached salmon with little itty-bitty quail eggs…
还有奶香浓郁的梦幻柠檬舒芙蕾
…and a creamy, dreamy lemon soufflé.
不 我做的才是你的最爱
No, I made your favorite.
炭烤黑山猪心
A charred heart of black boar…
半边野驴肉
…a side of raw donkey meat…
还有不加冰的固体酒精加谷类酒精 宝贝
…and a Sterno and grain alcohol, straight up, baby!
完美 女士们 你们把我宠坏了
Perfect. Ladies, you spoil us.
我们都不知道该先吃哪边的了
We’re of two minds about what to eat first.
-什么 -希望你有多做一份
– What? – I hope you made extra.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
只是一个朋友
Just a friend.
不过你可以叫我
But you can call me…
谜语人
…the Riddler.
我看”死人”这个名字更适合你
I’ll call you dead, is more like it.
你怎么找到我们的 说
How did you find us here? Talk.
如果我现在告诉你
But then if I talked…
不就给我招来杀身之祸了吗 精分人
…what would keep you from slaying me, O Segregated One?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章最佳敌人
下一篇文章孟买酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!