Edward, if you can introduce images into the mind…
是什么阻止你把图像导出大脑呢
…what prevents you from extracting images out of the mind?
不敢试我的机器 直说就好
Too timid to try my machine? Just say so.
能跳支舞吗
Shall we dance?
真淘气
Naughty, naughty.
你在找什么
Looking for something?
我在想怎么把它关掉
Well, I was just… Just wondering how you turn it off.
真聪明
Ah. Clever.
-谢谢 -这是我的荣幸
– Thanks. – My pleasure.
晚上好 韦恩先生
Good evening, Mr. Wayne.
请放松
Relax.
告诉我你的梦境
Tell me your dreams.
告诉我你的幻想
Tell me your fantasies.
告诉我你的秘密
Tell me your secrets.
告诉我
Tell me…
你内心最深处 最黑暗的恐惧
…your deepest, darkest fears.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
大家放松
Relax, folks.
这只是一次没有技术含量的老式抢劫
It’s only an old-fashioned, low-tech stickup.
我们只对基本的东西感兴趣
We’re interested in the basics:
钱 珠宝 还有手♥机♥
cash, jewelry, cellular telephones.
乖乖交出来 就没人会受伤
Hand them over nice and quietly and no one will be hurt.
-紧急情况 阿尔弗雷德 -是 先生
– Emergency, Alfred. – Yes, sir.
冷静 大家冷静
Be calm, everybody. Just be calm.
借过
Excuse me.
你要把我的派对都毁了 你疯了吗
You’re ruining my big party. Are you insane?
我们等不及你把蝙蝠侠引出来了
We’re sick of waiting for you to deliver the Batman.
耐心点 双面人
Patience, O Bifurcated One.
耐心个鬼 我们要他死
Patience, hell, we want him dead!
没什么能比谋杀和骚乱更能引出蝙蝠侠了
And nothing brings out the Batman like a little murder and mayhem.
至少也把我算上吧
The least you could do is let me in on the caper.
我们本可以精心策划一下 预售电影版权
We could have organized this, planned it, pre-sold the movie rights.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
你的出场方式不错 但他的更好
Your entrance was good, his was better.
区别就在于表演技巧
The difference? Showmanship.
紧急情况 阿尔弗雷德
Emergency, Alfred.
先生 我可能会因为这个被解雇的
Oh, sir. I could be fired for this, sir.
也许他们会让我回白金汉宫
Perhaps they’ll have me back at Buckingham Palace.
好了 伙计们 进入第二阶段
Ow! All right, boys! Phase 2!
今天半夜来我这
My place, midnight.
不好
Oh-ho.
你为什么就是不死
Why can’t you just die?
你好
Hi.
你以为你在干什么
What the hell did you think you were doing?
你还真不懂感恩 知道吗 布鲁斯
You got a real gratitude problem. You know that, Bruce.
我需要个名字 蝙蝠仔 夜翼 你看呢
I need a name. Batboy? Nightwing? I don’t know, what do you think?
用哪个跟班名字比较好
What’s a good sidekick name?
不如用”迪克·格雷森 大学生”
How about, “Dick Grayson, college student”?
去你的 我刚刚救了你一命 你欠我的
Screw you. I just saved your life. You owe me.
你整个人都失控了 你会被杀的
You were totally out of control. You’re gonna get yourself killed.
-你正看着自己的新搭档 -不
– You’re looking at your new partner. – No.
布鲁斯 不管你晚上去哪 我都会看着的
Bruce, whenever you go out at night, I’ll be watching.
无论蝙蝠侠去哪 我都会跟在他旁边
And wherever Batman goes, I’m gonna be right beside him.
你要怎么阻止我呢
I mean, how are you gonna stop me?
我可以阻止你
I can stop you.
阿福 把这件衣服挂在蝙蝠衣旁
Al, hang this next to the Batsuit.
它属于那里
Where it belongs.
你还鼓励他这么做
And you’re encouraging him.
身负复仇夙愿的年轻人需要一些鼓励
Young men with a mind for revenge need little encouragement.
他们需要指导
They need guidance.
你应该最清楚对生活的选择会带来什么后果
You, above all, should know the consequences of the life you choose.
就连翠丝都说 当蝙蝠侠是一种诅咒
Even Chase calls being Batman a curse.
也许这位女士正是你所需要的
Perhaps the lady is just what the doctor ordered.
她看上去美丽而明智
She seems lovely and wise.
我从没恋爱过 阿尔弗雷德
I’ve never been in love before, Alfred.
去找她
Go to her.
告诉她你的感觉
Tell her how you feel.
她要的是蝙蝠侠 不是布鲁斯·韦恩
She wants Batman, not Bruce Wayne.
让那位女士决定吧
Let the lady decide.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不敢相信
I… I can’t believe this.
在我第一次见你后 我就一直在幻想这一刻
I… I’ve imagined this moment since I first saw you.
你的眼睛
Your… Your eyes.
你的嘴唇
Your lips.
你的身躯
Your body.
现在我拥有了你
And now I have you…
而我却希望你是另一个人
…and I’m wishing you were somebody else.
我想一个女孩总有长大的那天
I guess a girl has to grow up sometime.
我遇到了一个人
I’ve met someone.

He’s…
他不是你
Well, he’s… He’s not you.
我希望你可以理解
I hope you can understand.
我理解
I understand.
好了
Well.
我早就说过
That’s just what I said.
然后我有了一个新点子
Then I taught my doggie a new trick:
如何看透人心
How to map the human mind.
想知道我们的老朋友布鲁斯·韦恩在想什么吗
Would you like to see what our old friend Bruce Wayne has in his head?
猜猜看
Riddle me this.
什么人的脑子里想着蝙蝠
What kind of a man has bats on the brain?
-说吧 你能猜到 -你真是天才
– Go ahead. You can say it. – You’re a genius.
别这么说了
Oh, stop.
从今天开始
So from this day on…
再也没有蝙蝠侠了
…Batman is no more.
你不能就这么不干了 外面还有坏人
You can’t just quit. I mean, there’s monsters out there.
蝙蝠侠必须保护无辜的人
Batman has to protect the innocent.
我的一生都致力于保护素未谋面的陌生人
I’ve dedicated my life to helping strangers I’ve never met.
从不相识的面孔
Faces I’ve never seen.
而现在 无辜的人对我而言不再素未相识
Well, the innocent aren’t faceless anymore.
你不能决定我如何度过自己的余生
You can’t tell me what I’m gonna do with the rest of my life.
我的父亲告诉我 每个人都有自己的路
Look, my dad told me that every man goes his own way.
我的路通向双面人
Well, my way goes to Two-Face.
你得帮助我
You gotta help me.
如果你找到了哈维 杀了他 然后呢
And if you do find Harvey and then you kill him, what next?
正是这样
Exactly.
接下来你就会和我一样孤独
Then you’d be alone, like me.
不 你必须得学会放下
No, you’ve got to let this go.
听我说 迪克 我是你的朋友
Listen to me, Dick. I’m your friend.
我现在需要的不是朋友 好吗 是搭档
I don’t need a friend right now, all right? I need a partner.
双面人必须血债血偿
Two-Face has gotta pay.
求你了
Please.
翠丝要来吃晚餐了 我要告诉她
Chase is coming over for dinner. I’m going to tell her.
告诉她一切
Everything.
上楼吧 我们谈谈
Come on upstairs. We’ll talk.
晚上好 梅里黛恩医生
Good evening, Dr. Meridian.
晚上好 阿尔弗雷德
Good evening, Alfred.
-万圣节快乐 -同乐
– Happy Halloween. Heh. – Happy Halloween to you.
我今晚请你来
Well, I asked you here tonight…
因为我有事想告诉你
…because there’s something that I wanted to tell you.
我也有事想告诉你
I wanted to tell you something too.
我想
What I wanted…
-你先说吧 -好的
– Go ahead, you go first. – All right, okay.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
我的一生中
All my life, I have been…
都被一种男人吸引着
I’ve been attracted to a certain kind of man.
不好的那种男人
The wrong kind of man.
你看我是做什么工作的 对吧
And… I mean, look what I do for a living, right?
自从我遇见你 我
And since… Since I met you, I…
天哪
Oh, God.
我怎么这么紧张
Why am I so nervous? Oh!
今晚别吃太多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章最佳敌人
下一篇文章孟买酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!