这么尖酸刻薄你的脸永远也好不了
By the way, that’s never gonna heal if you don’t stop picking.
我倒要看看你的血是不是绿色的
Let’s see if you bleed green.
哈维
Harvey…
你想杀的人不是我
I don’t think it’s me you wanna kill.
你们俩这么强杀了我简直易如反掌
That’s just too easy for someone as powerful as you and you.
但至于蝙蝠侠
But Batman…
那才叫挑战
…there’s a challenge.
宰了那只蝙蝠 听起来是个好主意
Kill the Bat! Sounds like a good idea.
但你想清楚了吗
But have you thought it through?
几颗子弹 血溅当场 但然后呢
A few bullets, a quick splash of blood, and then what?
那只能脏了你的手
Wet hands.
还会让你得上杀人后抑郁症
Post-homicidal depression.
何不先羞辱他一番
Why not humiliate him first?
找出他的弱点 然后在他最脆弱的时候
Expose his frailties. And then, when he is at his weakest…
给他致命一击
…crush him.
我可以帮你抓住蝙蝠侠
I can help you get Batman.
不过你得先饶过我这条小命
That is, if you’ll spare my life for just a few moments.
谢了
Thank you.
我就是喜欢你的装♥修♥风格
I simply love what you’ve done with this place.
当房♥屋和花♥园♥遇上了重金属
Heavy Metal meets House and Garden.
美轮美奂
Beautiful.
如此暗黑如此哥特
It’s so dark and Gothic…
如此厌世嫉俗的颓废
…and disgustingly decadent.
然而却又如此明亮活泼
Yet so bright and chipper…
古典保守
…and conservative.
太符合你的气质了
It’s so you.
还有你
And yet, so you.
极少有人像你这样将酷夏和严冬
Very few people are both a summer and a winter…
完美地融合在一起
…but you pull it off nicely. Hah!
说重点 小子
What’s the point, big boy?
有没有告诉你 你有严重的冲动控制问题
Has anybody ever told you you have a serious impulse-control problem?
这个就是重点
This is the point.
我就是这么找到你的
This is how I found you.
我来给你演示一下
Let me demonstrate.
这是你的大脑投射在魔盒上
This is your brain on the Box.
这是我的大脑投射在魔盒上
This is my brain on the Box.
还有人觉得自己脑子发热吗
Does anybody else feel like a fried egg?
再给我玩一下 谢谢
I’ll have a bit more. Thank you.
没问题 但只有第一次是免费的
Oh, there’s more. But only the first one’s free.
这是我的条件
Here’s the bargain.
你帮我偷取资金生产这机器
You will help me steal production capital
我让市里每部电视都装上魔盒
so I can put a Box on every TV in town…
这样我就成了哥谭市最聪明的碳基生命
…and become Gotham’s cleverest carbon-based life form.
作为回报
And in return…
你们在听吗
Is everybody paying attention?
我会帮你破解最伟大的谜题
…I will help you solve the greatest riddle of all.
谜题之母
The mother of all riddles:
蝙蝠侠是何方神圣
Who is Batman?
你闯进了我们的藏身之处
You have broken into our hideout.
侵犯了我们的领地的神圣
You have violated the sanctity of our lair. Oh!
就为此 我们本该把你碎尸万段
For this, we should crush your bones into powder.
不过看在你提出了一个很有意思的点子的份上
However, you pose a most interesting proposition.
所以正面 我们接受你的条件
Therefore, heads, we accept,
反面 我们就炸了你的脑袋
and tails, we blow your damn head off.
这颗不错
Here’s a good one.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
这才叫好
There is a good one.
放着吧 迪克少爷 我来晾
Leave that, Master Dick. I’ll attend to it.
我不习惯被人伺候 阿福
I’m not used to being waited on, Al.
精益豪华赌场
别开枪
Don’t shoot me, please.
别干瞪着 给我
Don’t you eyeball me! Give me that!
双面人 教我怎么揍人
Hey, Two-Face, show me how to punch a guy.
太简单了 孩子
It’s dirt-simple, my boy.
举起拳头 胳膊向后拉 然后出拳
Ball up the fist, reach way back and assert yourself.
看起来很有趣 让我试试
That looks like fun. Let me try, let me try.
-举起拳头 -举起拳头
– Ball up the fist… – Ball up the fist,
-胳膊向后 -胳膊向后
– reach way back… – reach way back,
出拳
assert yourself.
十万零两百二十
One hundred thousand, two hundred and twenty…
十万零…
One hundred and…
我记不清数到哪了
I lost count!
昨晚哥谭市
In Gotham, last night…
绿衣劫匪再次作案
…another robbery perpetrated by the city’s green-suited menace…
价值数百万的钻石被盗 蝙蝠侠并未出现
…resulting in millions in diamonds stolen, with no sign of Batman.
与双面人结党
Teamed with Two-Face…
这位新出现的罪犯习惯在现场留下谜语
…this new criminal’s pattern of marking his crimes with puzzles…
哥谭市民称之为谜语人
…has Gothamites calling him the Riddler.
很明显 你和蝙蝠侠有了一个共同的敌人
Apparently, you and Batman have a common enemy.
这是和今早的邮件一起寄到的
That was with the morning mail.
棋子 钟 火柴
Chess pawns. Clock. Matches.
都是人造的物件
All physical objects, man-made.
八条好汉勇往直前永不回头
The eight of us go forth not back,
保护我们的国王免受敌人侵袭
to protect our king from a foe’s attack.
体积小 重量轻
Small in size, light in weight.
它们之间有什么关联
What’s the connection?
恕我直言 先生
With all due respect, sir,
我觉得这就是他们叫他谜语人的原因
I think that’s why they call him the Riddler.
有什么需要吗 格雷森少爷
May I help you, Master Grayson?
为什么这间博物馆里只有这扇门上了锁
How come this the only locked door around this museum?
里面藏了什么
What have you got back there?
韦恩少爷死去的夫人们
Master Wayne’s dead wives.
是银器室 请吧
The silver closet. On your way.
现在 你们可以身临其境
Now you can be part of the action.
奈格玛科技将3D娱乐
Nygmatech brings the joy of 3-D entertainment…
带进你的客厅
…into your living room.
女士们先生们 请听我道来
Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you…
我的愿景
…my vision.
全国所有家庭都将装上这个魔盒
The Box in every home in America…
有朝一日 它也将风靡全球
…and one day, the world.
本地消息 爱德华·奈格玛的3D魔盒
In local news, Edward Nygma’s 3-D Box…
已在本市掀起购买♥♥热潮
…has become the rage of Gotham.
昨夜 电器商店发生暴♥乱♥
Rioting occurred last night at electronics stores,
魔盒被抢♥购♥一空
which were sold out.
几乎家家都安装了奈格玛魔盒
There is hardly a home without the Nygmatech Box.
评论家称该魔盒将哥谭市民变为僵尸
Critics have claimed the Box turns Gothamites into zombies.
但爱德华·奈格玛不以为然
But Edward Nygma just shrugs:
“电视发明时 他们也是这么说的”
“That’s what they said when TV was invented.”
迪克少爷
Master Dick?
我在这 阿福
Up here, Al.
没事 小少爷
Just checking, young sir.
就是现在了
Now.
有人闯入 有人闯入
Intruder alert. Intruder alert.
我有个东西要给你
Oh, I have something for you.
在桌子上
It’s on the table.
希望你会喜欢
I hope you like it.
你可以说是医生的直觉
Call it clinical intuition.
我觉得你的梦可能需要改变一下
I thought your dreams might need changing.
我小时候亲眼目睹自己父母被杀
My parents were murdered in front of me when I was just a kid.
事情经过我已经记不清了
I don’t… remember a lot of what happened.
我做的事一一在我梦中重现
What I do comes to me in my dreams, flashes.
不过最近出现了些新内容 我之前从未见过
There’s a new element now, though, I haven’t seen before.
一本红色的皮质册子
It’s a red leather book.
不一样的梦
Something else.
现在即使我醒着也会做这些梦
My dreams are coming to me when I’m awake now.
布鲁斯 这是被你压抑的记忆
Bruce, you’re describing repressed memories.
被遗忘的痛苦场景正在觉醒
Images of a forgotten pain that’s trying to surface.
该死 等下 我去去就回
Oh, damn. Wait, I’ll be right back.
有没有可能
Is it possible…
你父母的死有一部分是你还无法面对的
…there’s an aspect of your parents’ death that you haven’t faced?
事发时你还如此年幼

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章最佳敌人
下一篇文章孟买酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!