蝙蝠侠
高谭骑士
第一篇 英雄
Have I Got A Story For You
嘿 你们去哪了
Hey, yo, where you guys been?
我都等了几个小时了
I been here for, like, hours, man.
你们肯定猜不出我去哪了
Ahh, you won’t believe where I been.
切 你们也猜不出我去哪了
Pfft! Hell with that. You won’t believe where I’ve been.
哈哈 你们都太菜了
Uhuh, mine beats all y’all.
嗯 是吗 那谁先说
Yeah? So? Who goes first?
兄弟 我刚不说了吗 我的最厉害
Dude, like I said, I’m gonna top them all.
只有你那么想
That’s what you think.
那就说吧
So tell.
我刚不是去了码头吗
So I’m down at the docks a little while ago, yeah?
你死定了
You’re dead!
兄弟
Dudes, I’m, like,
我以为死定了
waiting for this guy to totally waste me, right?
说时迟那时快
Then all of a sudden:
我从没见过他
I never seen him before
但我就是知道他是谁
but I’m like, “I so know who this is.”
是蝙蝠侠
Batman.
他就像个影子人
Dudes, he’s like this living shadow.
每次那人要打他
Every time the guy gets a hand on him…
他就变成影子消失了
…he disappears back into the other shadows.
然后又从另外的地方蹦出来
Then pops out somewhere eIse.
不 他更像个
No, man, he’s more like
等等 我还没说完
Hold up, I’m not done.
哇 酷毙了
Whoa, sick.
哇 好强啊
Whoa, that’s amazing, man.
他是很敏捷 可蝙蝠侠才不是影子人
Aw, he’s tripping. Batman ain’t no living shadow.
我看那故事是编的
I got that story totally capped.
慢点 嘿
Slow down. Hey.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Stop. Police.
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
和我见过的家伙好像
Yo, man. Sounds like the dude I saw,
就是他不会飞
except he couldn’t fIy.
是啊 这时他就出现了
Yeah, well, that’s when he showed up.

Who?
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
哇 帅呆了
Whoa, sick.
等一下
Yo, wait a minute.
蝙蝠侠从不砍别人脑袋
Batman never cut nobody’s head off.
众所周知 他一个人都没杀过
Everybody knows he don’t ever kill nobody.
我只是稍稍润润色而已嘛
I’m making it more colorful, yo.
好吧 随便你
Yeah, whatever.
他们打得难分难解
Man, they pounded the tar out of each other:
上勾拳 下勾拳 左勾拳 右勾拳
Pow, splat, kerplop, flurb!
右勾拳
“Flurb”?
好吧 随便吧
Whatever.
总之 他们一路
Anyway, they fought all the way
打到罗杰斯街尾
to the end of Rogers, man…
又一路打到河边
…all the way to the river.
可是我看到的那个没有巨大的翅膀
Yeah, well, the dude ain’t no giant flying bat.
但是听上去像 就像他们在码头
But it sounds like Sounds like they picked up…
又打起来了 正好被你撞见
…over at the docks, by you.
我看到过他 你们俩都在胡说
I seen him and both of you are floating…
你们真以为自己知道蝙蝠侠长啥样啊
…if you think you know what Batman really is.
他没有翅膀 也没有幽灵般的影子
He ain’t no bat and he ain’t no spooky living shadow.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
因为我才是最先见到他的
Because I saw him first.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
女士们先生们 这是抢劫
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a robbery.
合作的话 保证你们安安全全
If you cooperate, everything will be fine
按时回家吃晚饭
and you’ll be home in time for dinner.
在前面排好队
Now line up in front of me,
把值钱的放进这箱子
take all your valuables and place them in this case.
大家快走 那是谁
Let’s get out of here. Who is that?
把枪放下
Put down the guns.
去死吧
Bite me.
小心
Look out!
快跑 快离开这里
Aah! Run away! Let’s get out of here!
我就不怕你
I ain’t scared of you, man.
我打赌你没那么说
You didn’t say that.
我说了 谁信
Did too. Did not.
你来啊 你来开枪啊
Yeah, well, anyway, you go ahead and fire, man.
我就不怕
I ain’t afraid.
哇 不是人
Whoa, sick.
嘿 你们在刺♥激♥我吗
Yo, man, are you guys messing with me?
我什么都没见过
Man, I miss all the action.
干得漂亮 孩子
Nice work, kid.
我欠你一个人情
Looks like I owe you one.
发生什么了 哥们 快说啊
What happened? Come on, man, spill it.
他就这么消失了 是蝙蝠侠吗
He just vanished. That was Batman?
他什么样子 我的天啊
What does he look like? Crazy.
真不敢相信 太厉害了
I can’t believe this. Come on, man.
兄弟 给你们讲个故事
Man, have I got a story for you guys.
第二篇 战火逃生
Crossfire
今早 首席执行官布鲁斯·韦恩
And finally this morning, CEO Bruce Wayne
宣布了公♥司♥的
announced the launch date…
下一颗卫星
…of his company’s next satellite:
韦氏7号♥的发射日期
the Waynecom Seven.
提及韦恩公♥司♥的发展计划
Speaking from the steps of Wayne Enterprises…
韦恩说这颗卫星代表了
…Wayne said the new satellite represents the….
克里斯
Cris.
阿伦探员
Detective Allen.
伙计
Partner.
他就在那
He’s in there.
就现在 他就在那
Right now, he’s in there.
又来了
Again.
阿伦 拉米雷斯 进来 是 长官
Allen, Ramirez. Inside. Yes, sir.
这位是
And this would be?
雅各布·飞利 我们的秘密武器
Jacob Feely. Our man in black.
高科技变♥态♥狂人
The hightech psycho?
他是顺道来拜访的吧
Just dropped in, did he, loo?
他再次被监禁了 阿伦探员
He’s back in custody, Detective Allen.
对我来说是件好事
That’s good enough for me.
你和拉米雷斯探员
You and Detective Ramirez
把他手脚都铐上
are going to put Mr. Feely in some bar and leg cuffs…
然后带回海峡监狱
…and take him back across the Narrows.
是 长官 这边 飞利先生
Yes, sir. This way, Mr. Feely.
德尔·艾拉齐奥中士说 麦罗尼的人和俄♥罗♥斯♥干上了
Maroni’s guys are gunning for The Russian, lieutenant. Sergeant Del Arrazio says
他说可能今晚就到翠康纳了
He says it’s going down in TriCorner, probably tonight.
探员 你有什么看法
If you have a point, detective,
我洗耳恭听
I’m still waiting to hear it.
我想知道是不是适合”治安管♥理♥员♥”
Just wondering if now’s the time to be acting courier
这时候当信差 就这样 长官
…for a vigilante, that’s all, sir.
这就是信任 探员
It’s called trust, detective.
这座城市一直以来
Something this city’s had in short supply
所最缺乏的东西
until very recently.
但我没法信任他 长官
But I don’t trust him, sir.
你会的
You wiII.
你就那么疑神疑鬼吗 伙计
You’re like a dog with a bone. You know that, partner?
他只是个 他不是
He’s a vigilante. He’s not.
他只是个”治安管♥理♥员♥” 安娜
He’s a vigilante, Anna.
他不是
He’s not.
那你怎么称呼他 罪犯天敌
So, what do you call him, then? Crimefighter?
我不知道
Hell, I don’t know.
我甚至不确定他是不是人 克里斯
I don’t even know if he’s human, Cris.
我只知道
All I know is that
他的存在让这座城市变得更美好
this city’s changing for the better thanks to him.
你不是在这长大的 你不会明白的
You didn’t grow up here, you don’t see it.
但是我不一样
But I did and I do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!