Either way, after Wayne Enterprises,
我们完全不知道足帮下面会去哪儿
we have no idea where the Foot will be next.
蝙蝠侠是我们唯一的线索
The Batman is our only lead.
同意 不管是敌是友 他在犯罪现场
Agreed, whether friend or foe, he was at the scene of the crime.
给我一点时间
And if you give me a minute,
我想到了个好主意
I think I’ve got an idea.
我在警用对讲机里听说
Heard on the scanner that
他们抓了些企鹅人的手下
the police took in some of Penguin’s men.
说他们被四只疯了的青蛙踢下楼的
Say that they were jumped by four crazy frogs.
我想那大概就是我们在找的蜥蜴人
I assume those were my lizard guys.
他们是乌龟
They’re turtles.
而这武器上的DNA说明
And the DNA on this weapon suggests
他们是因为外来因素变异的
they were mutated by an outside agent.
那些忍♥者偷走的技术
The technology the ninjas have already stolen
就可以用于提炼这样的诱变剂
could be used to refine a mutagen like that.
但是为什么呢
But why?
云播器应该就是最后一片拼图
The cloud seeder is the last piece of the puzzle.
所以我才要把它转移到
Which is why I had to move it
哥谭之外的一个安全场所
to a secure location outside of Gotham.
我真的很希望你把我带上
I really wish you brought me in on this.
是我先看到这些怪物的 这是我的案子
I mean, I saw the monsters first, it’s my case.
有太多未知因素 你会伤着的
There were too many unknowns. You could’ve gotten hurt.
但与此同时 我得开始研究
But in the meantime, I’ll need to start working on
这诱变剂的反作用剂了
a way to counteract the mutagen.
我需要你帮忙
I could use your help.
谢了
Thanks.
不过如果那些生物真的把
Although if those creatures left Penguin’s men
企鹅人的手下绑送给了警♥察♥
tied up for the police.
或许我错看他们了
Maybe I was wrong about them.
或许吧
Maybe.
我跟边上这货一样是很喜欢当两栖动物
Look, I love being an amphibian as much as the next guy.
只是可以两栖 我们还是爬行动物
Amphibious, we’re still reptiles.
谢谢提醒哦 不过你确定这洞是通的吗
Yeah, thanks for that, but you sure this cave leads anywhere?
感谢你问 我还真挺确定的
Glad you asked, I am sure actually.
我建了一个蝙蝠侠目击点的数据库
I made a database of every reported Batman sighting
然后用三角测算法对照警方报告
and ran it through an algorithm that triangulated
和地下洞穴的构造进行了测量
against the city’s police records and natural cave formations.
多尼 别说有的没的
Donnie, nobody cares.
你要把我们带到哪儿
Where are you taking us?
答案应该就在
The answer should be right through…
请 看
Ta-dah!
蝙蝠洞
The Batman cave.

Huh?
-这真的很棒 -只是很棒吗
– This is pretty cool. – Pretty cool?
这叫无与伦比
This is amazing.
我都不知道先”染指”什么宝贝
I don’t know what to put my grubby paws on first.
我去看看能不能用这个大电脑
I’m gonna see if I can access that big computer.
是为了线索哦
For clues.
也是因为这也太帅了
And also because it’s beautiful.
我没看到施莱德或者足帮忍♥者的踪迹
I don’t see any sign that Shredder or the Foot Clan had been here.
是啊 我只看出来这家伙
Yeah, and I just see the signs of a dude with way too much time
手上怕是时间和金子花不完
and way too much money on his hands.
大部分文件都被很好地加密了
Most of these files are encrypted too heavily
不过我看蝙蝠侠一直
but it looks to me that Batman
在跟踪实验室的入侵事件
has been tracking the laboratory break-ins.
就像他也在找足帮的下一步动向
Like he’s been looking for the Foot’s next move.
就跟咱们一样
Same as us.
兄弟们 快来看这个
Hey, guys, check it out.
我是蝙蝠侠 我骑着霸王龙
I’m Batman and I’m riding the T-Rex.
我这辈子都没这么高兴过
I’ve never been so happy in my entire life.
麦奇 快下来
Mikey, get down.
我才不要
No, man.
我就要住在这上面
I live up here now.
你该听他的话的
You should listen to him.
把面具给我摘了
Take that mask off.
-快点 -救我
– Now. – Help!
一个小家伙要杀我
A tiny dude’s like totally trying to kill me.
我说了 面具摘掉
I said, take it off!
你才多大 五岁吗
What are you, five?
你们怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
小家伙
Hey, little guy.
我们不是来找架打的
We didn’t come here to fight.
妈耶
Jeez!
就这样 抓住他
That’s it, grab him.
放手
Let go.
是你该放手
You let go, dude.
听着 小虾
Listen, shrimp,
你不会想这么做的
you don’t wanna do this.
你说错了
Oh, yes.
我就想这样
I do.
这小孩怎么回事
What is it with this kid?
偷袭
Sneak attack!
入侵者们 我要把你们的头拧下来
Interlopers. I’ll have your heads for this.
-让我起来 -你说啥 小兄弟
– Let me up. – I can’t hear you, bro.
尝尝我壳的厉害
Answer my shell.
我们还是先试着跟他讲讲理再
Let’s just try and reason with him before…
那啥
That.
放了罗宾
Get off Robin.
快点
Now!
你们怎么进到这洞里的
How did you get into this cave?
北部通道也没什么
Oh, well, there weren’t many security measures
安保措施
in the Northern tunnel,
我们游了一段 不过
we had to swim for a bit, but…
我觉得你现在也不太会想听
I’m realizing you don’t actually want
什么建设上的建议
constructive criticism right now.
我只想要答案
What I want are answers.
我们不是来打架的
Look, we’re not here to fight.
我叫莱昂纳多
My name is Leonardo.
这些是我兄弟 拉斐尔
These are my brothers, Raphael,
多纳泰罗 和米开朗基罗
Donatello and Michelangelo.
-认真的吗 -我们父亲以前很喜欢
– Seriously? – Our father was really
文艺复兴时期的画家
into Renaissance painters.
而且他是只老鼠
And he’s a rat.
我们不是你的敌人
We’re not your enemy.
我们来哥谭是要阻止施莱德和足帮忍♥者
We came to Gotham to stop Shredder and the Foot Clan.
说实话 我们以为你是施莱德的新同伴
Honestly, we thought you might be Shredder’s new partner.
施莱德 这就是他的名字
Shredder, so that’s his name.
我听过足帮忍♥者 但我以为
I had heard of a Foot Clan, but I thought
他们很多年前就灭族了
they’d went extinct ages ago.
他们是忍♥者 暗地里行事
They’re ninja, you know. Sneaky?
那我们就不揍这些绿色小瘪三了吗
So are we not going to beat up these green losers?
看起来 不用了
It’s not looking like it, no.
我最好还是告诉你 我知道
I may as well tell you that I know
施莱德和足帮的新同伴是谁
who exactly Shredder and the Foot are working with.
拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔
Ra’s al Ghul.
你不能进来
Hey, you can’t be in here.
登记处
站住
Stop.
我说站住
I said stop
精神病区
是谁
Huh?

Wha…
这有什么用 我们该找云播器
This is a distraction, we should be securing the cloud seeder.
你失败以后 我让另一个手下去了
After your failure, I have put another agent on that task.
我计划的下一步就在这儿
The next phase of my plan is here.
不管你们俩在搞什么鬼
Whatever you two are scheming.
要是放我出来 我会很感激的
I’d appreciate being left out of it.
不 放我 带上我
Not me, I’m in.
拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔意味着蝙蝠侠
Ra’s al Ghul means Batman
而我等不急再战一场了
and I’m just dying for a rematch.
你在试探我耐心 拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔
You try my patience, Ra’s al Ghul.
足帮不需要这些

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章人工智能
下一篇文章致命魔术
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!