Boom! I got lines, too.
再想一下 我们还是跑吧
On second thought, let’s just run.
他们没跟你说过我吗 小乌龟
Did they not tell you about me, little turtle?
我是打败小蝙蝠的人
I’m the man who broke the bat!
干得不错
Nice work.
谢了 其实全归功于龟壳
Thanks, although I can’t really take credit for the shell.
这更是 你懂得 进化
That’s more, you know, evolution.
当然
Sure.
你兄弟们都死了
Your brothers are gone.
你太弱了根本救不了他们
You are too weak to save them.
你害死他们
You killed them!
莱昂纳多 听我说
Leonardo, listen to my voice.
我不知道你看见了什么
I don’t know what you’re seeing,
那些都不是真的
but it’s not real.
你要对你的所作所为付出代价
You’ll pay for what you did.
你的愤怒帮不了兄弟们
Your anger won’t help your brothers.
全都怪你
All your fault.
保持专注
You have to focus.
与之抗争
Fight it.
全都怪你
All your fault.
克莱恩毒气的解毒剂
The antidote to Crane’s gas.
幻觉应该会很快消失
It should wear off quickly.
我们走
Let’s move.
小熊应该没看见我们跑到这里
I don’t think bear-breath saw us run in here.
你们好呀 年轻人
Hello, boys.
这么多年来 我都没有发现真正的潜力
All these years, I’ve never realized what my true potential was.
-情况不妙呀 -是更糟了
– This is bad, huh? – Worse.
是毒藤女
It’s Poison Ivy.
不过这些个人转变会让一株植物
Although, all this personal growth can make a plant…
饥饿
hungry.
等等
Wait.
真的么
For real?
你够不着哈
You can’t reach?

No.
不 我
No! I…
等会
Hold on.
那么 绕着走
So, walk around her?
我要吃了你们
I’ll eat you.
回来
Get back here.
再见 植物宝贝
So long, plant babe.

No!
救命
Help us.
很高兴你能参与进来 蝙蝠
Glad you could join us, Bats.
你刚好赶上抛硬币的时间
You’re just in time for the coin toss.
双面人 慢着
Two Face. Wait.
最好听蝙蝠的 小乌龟
Better listen to the bat, turtle boy.
相信我 爬行动物之间的忠告
Take it from me. One reptile to another.
小丑
Joker.
拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔和施莱德在哪
Where’s Ra’s al Ghul and Shredder?
就这样吗
That’s it?
拉尔斯在哪 施莱德在哪
Where’s Ra’s? Where’s Shredder?
何不 小丑 亲爱的
Why not, Joker, darling,
我很喜欢你所做的
I love what you’ve done with yourself.
坦白说 蝙蝠
Honesty, Bats.
-我很受伤 -别不高兴 甜心
– I’m hurt. – Aw, don’t pout, pudding.
我喜欢你的鳞片
I love your scales.
我经历了这么多 可是他都不看我一眼
I go through all this trouble, and it’s like he doesn’t even see me.
你尽力了 你是我工作最努力的小丑
You work so hard, you’re my workingest Joker.
看 我们做到了
Hey. We made it.
真是奇怪又恶心
Ew, that’s weird and gross.
人♥质♥在那边
It’s the hostages.
-等我的信♥号♥♥ -少说废话
– Wait for my signal. – Nuts to that.
营救时间到了
It’s rescuing time.
-救救我们 -慢着
– Help us. – Stop.
小丑总会设陷阱
Joker always has a trap.
救救我们 救救我们
Help us. Help us.
哎呀 你以为那是人♥质♥吗
Whoops, did you think those were hostages?
看来是你们中计啦
Guess the joke’s on you.
你有过机会 现在轮到我了
You had your chance. My turn.
蝙蝠侠 我正想杀你这只飞鼠
Batman! Just the flying rodent I wanted to kill.
-没错 那个家伙 -再打一次吗
– Oh, right, that guy. – Rematch?
再打一次
Rematch.
他又赢了
He’s winning again.
躺着吧 小蝙蝠
Just stay down, Batsie.
看 蝙蝠 这不是很有趣吗
See, Bats, isn’t this a fun change of pace?
我 你 这个城市
Me, you, this city,
城市里的坏人 我们太墨守成规了
its villains, oh, we were in such a rut.
但是变异源
But this Ooze, ooh,
会让我们重新活力起来
is really shaking things up.
我和老刀男还有恶魔之首达成协定
I made a deal with old knifey-hat and demon head.
他们给我一些美妙的变异源
They gave me some of their wonderful Ooze to play with,
作为回报 我给你他们小丑毒液的配方
and in return, I gave them the formula for my Joker venom.
结果当变异源和我的试剂混合的时候
Turns out when you combine the Ooze with my little tincture,
新东西出现了
you get something new.
一种不仅能转化你
Something that not only transforms you,
还能让你发疯的东西
but drives you mad.
当然 这种药剂很难大批量生产
Of course, it’s a difficult concoction to make in large doses.
为什么呢 因为我只够
Why, I only have enough for
一个人的分量
one.
发生什么了
What’s going on?
蝙蝠型态的蝙蝠侠
A bat Batman?
双面人不是我们这边的吗
Wasn’t Two Face on our side?
不重要 这不是阵营的问题
Who cares? It’s not about side,
这是证明自己的时候
it’s about selling the joke.
难以置信
Impossible.
蝙蝠侠
Batman?
父亲
Father.
还是你吗
Are you there?
我觉得蝙蝠侠现在可能不在了
I don’t think Batman is home right now.
继我这个蛇心怪物之后
Oh, there’s a bat monster
蝙蝠怪物也出世了
after my own snake heart.
蝙蝠女 反变异源
Batgirl, the anti-Ooze.
反诱变剂 我带着呢
Retro mutagen, and it’s right here,
但是还没经过测试 可能会害死他
but it’s untested. It could kill him.
要是他逃跑了 超过一定时间
If he escapes and too much time passes,
就变不回去了 没错吧
this change will be permanent, right?
是的
Right.
那么我们没得选
Then we don’t have a choice.
很抱歉我戴了你的帽子
I’m sorry I wore your hat!
别动
Hold still.
我拿着吧 可不想让你毁了我们的乐趣
I’ll take that. Don’t want you ruining our fun.
我们去帮利奥 你们去拿反变异源
We’ll help Leo. You get the anti-Ooze.
收到
Got it.
看谁来了 傻小子
Look, who it is, the Boy Blunder.
看上去你
Looks like you’re…
让我们看看这对新毒牙里有哪种毒液
Let’s see what kind of venom I’ve got in these new fangs,
好吗
shall we?
冷静一下 兄弟
Like, calm down, dude.
我们得把他留在这
We just gotta keep him here.
还有别让他把我们杀了
And, you know, keep him from killing us.
蝙蝠女
Batgirl.
多尼 接着
Donnie, catch.
麦奇
Mikey.
蝙蝠侠 要是你死了 不要变蝙蝠鬼
Batman, if this kills you, please don’t become a bat ghost
不要缠着我
and haunt me.
成功了吗
Did it, work?
我觉得他应该没事了
I think he’s gonna be okay.
你救了他
You saved him.
谢谢
Thank you.
最好不要
Please stop.
你好啊 蝙蝠女

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章人工智能
下一篇文章致命魔术
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!