The Foot has no need of these…
怪胎
Freaks.
你不停质疑我的计划也在试探我的耐心
Your constant questioning of the plan tries my patience.
我们扯平了
So we’re even.
安静 亲爱的
Hush, my sweet.
别让那刻薄的老头打扰你
Don’t let the mean old men bother you.
这里这里
Hey, over here.
一下就好 很重要哦
It’ll just take a second, it’s very important.
-说 -你得凑近点儿
– Speak. – You gotta come closer.
行了
Hmm, uh-huh, that’s it.
我就想知道妆有没有花
Just wanted to make sure that my makeup wasn’t smudging.
谢了 铁头
Thanks, metal head.
我恨哥谭
I hate Gotham.
你还真走运
Then you’re in luck
能帮我们毁了这城市的男人
because the man who will help us destroy this city
就在这门后
is right behind this door.
就这些了
That should be everything.
你能拿得了吗 披萨挺多的
Can you handle all that? It’s a lot of pizza.
小姐 我保证
Young lady, I assure you.
再多油腻的芝士面包
There’s no amount of greasy cheese bread
我也拿得了
that could surpass my abilities.
你说了算 奇怪的管家先生
You’re the boss, weird butler.
我都说能做一顿好的了 他们却要披萨
I offer to cook a gourmet meal but they want pizza.
真是年轻人
Teenagers.
滑下来啦
Cowabunga!
别啊
Oh, no.
是披萨
Ooh, pizza.
招式很不错
Impressive form.
你们父亲教得不错
Your father taught you well.
谢谢
Thanks.
这个刺客联盟就类似于
So, this League of Assassins seems just like
你们说的邪恶忍♥者
your standard evil ninja deal.
才不 虽然他们的名字是这样
Ha, hardly, despite their name.
这个联盟更像个邪教
The League would be better understood as a death cult.
他们信奉的是拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔
Worshiping Ra’s al Ghul.
恶魔之首
The Demon’s head.
好吧 行吧
Okay, fine.
那就是诡异的邪恶忍♥者
Creepy evil ninjas then.
他想利用联盟毁灭哥谭这样的城市
He wants to use the League to tear down cities like Gotham
再按他的想法重建它们
and rebuild them in his image.
是啊 他的计划当中显然包括了
Yeah, Ra’s obviously has plans for the mutagen
你们的施莱德带进来的诱变剂
your Shredder brought into the city.
变异源 我们称之为变异源
Ooze, we call it Ooze.
认真的吗 我不喜欢那个词
Really? Ugh, I do not like that word.
变异源 恶心死了
“Ooze”, blech, gross.
施莱德给刺客们提供了变异源
Right, Shredder gives ghoulie the Ooze,
他们建一些小玩意儿 而作为回报
they build some kind of gizmo and in return,
我就直说了哈
let me get this straight,
施莱德就得到一个水池
Shredder gets a pit?
拉♥萨♥路之池
The Lazarus Pit.
拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔是因为它
It’s how Ra’s al Ghul
才活了那么久
has survived for centuries.
它的魔力可以使任何沐浴其中的人永生
It’s magic grants immortality to any who bathe in it
一个永生的施莱德
An immortal Shredder?
那也太糟糕了
That would suck.
虽然永生的施莱德这个想法
As much as the words immortal Shredder
有点吓着我了
freak me out.
我想蝙蝠女和我
I think Batgirl and I
已经解决了我们的一个问题
have solved one of our problems.
没错 利用多尼提供的信息
Yep, with the info Donnie…
-我可以叫你多尼的吧 -当然
– I can call you that, right? – By all means.
好的 利用多尼路测手♥机♥中的信息
Cool that Donnie had on his T-phone
我发明了一种反向诱变剂
I’ve whipped up a retro mutagen.
反变异源
Anti-Ooze.
我才不会这样叫它
Not gonna call it that.
它可以逆转那玩意儿引发的变异
That will reverse the effects of the stuff.
你最好让这反变异源
You’re gonna wanna get that anti-Ooze
远离我这只快乐的变异小龟龟
away from this happily mutated turtle.
别担心 它只对12小时内
Don’t worry, it’ll only work on someone
变异的人有效
who’s been mutated in the last 12 hours.
在那之后 DNA变异就不可逆了
After that, the DNA changes are baked in.
不过我们还不能完全放心
Yeah, although maybe worry a little,
毕竟它还没有测试过 现在的问题是
because it’s untested, right now there’s a…
有40%的可能性会致命
I’m gonna say 40% chance of lethal side effects.
我同意乌龟的说法 你站远点
I agree with the turtle, go stand over there.
我棒呆了
Yes!
我们之前打那会儿你怎么不用这招
Where were those moves when we fought before?
如果你之前那么专注 你或许能赢
If you’d focused like that, you’d have had a chance.
只是或许吗 我刚才明明就赢了
A chance? I won just now.
我还没从施莱德的攻击中恢复过来
I’m still recovering from whatever Shredder did to me.
我从没见过这样的招数
I’ve never seen an attack like that.
那一定是佐藤浩史之击
It must’ve been the Sato Oshi strike.
一种几百年前就有的强大忍♥术
It’s a powerful ninja technique that dates back hundreds of years.
据说是足帮忍♥者的创始人发明的
Said to be created by the founders of the Foot Clan.
它把身体所有的能量集中在一次攻击中
It focuses all the body’s energy into a single blow
对于持刀者和对手来说
and can prove as fatal to its wielder
都是致命的
as it is to the opponent.
正因为如此 这种忍♥术已经失传了
Because of that, it’s been lost to history.
只有两个在世的忍♥者宗师
Only two living ninja masters
知道如何完全发挥它的力量
know how to utilize it’s full power.
我的父亲斯普林特和施莱德
My father Splinter and The Shredder.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Good to know.
施莱德可能有古老的忍♥术
Shredder may have ancient ninja moves,
但我还有一条实用的腰带
but I’ve still got a utility belt.
除此以外 除非你学会不在屋里玩
And furthermore, I am keeping the skateboard
滑板我就没收了
until you learn not to use it in the house.
哥们儿 别啊
Dude, no.
米开朗基罗少爷 叫我”哥们儿”
Calling me, “dude”
对你现在的麻烦毫无帮助
is not helping your case, young master Michelangelo.
拜托了 阿尔弗雷德老爷
Come on, old Master Alfred.
不是这么瞎叫的
Oh, that’s not how that works.
看我给你们带了啥
Look what I got
少爷们还需要餐巾吗
Ahem, would the young masters care for some napkins?
干啥用的
What for?
蝙蝠女 罗宾 施莱德和拉尔斯
Batgirl, Robin, Shredder and Ra’s
会去找能替代云播机的东西
will be looking for something to replace the cloud seeder.
有线索知道他们可能在哪儿找到吗
Any leads on where they might find that?
现在还不知道
Not right this second, no.
那你们现在就应该去搞清楚
Then that’s what you should be working on.
好的吧
Yes, sir.
哥们儿 你不能不来一块
Come on, dude, you can’t fight crime
满是芝士的披萨就去打击罪犯啊
without first partaking in a cheesy slice.
现在不是吃披萨的时候
This isn’t the time for pizza.
我完全听不懂他在说什么
I totally don’t understand that sentence.
是蝙蝠信♥号♥♥ 罗宾 蝙蝠女 走
The Bat Signal, Robin, Batgirl let’s move.
-他们怎么办 -什么叫我们怎么办
– What about them? – What do you mean, what about us?
我们当然是和你们一起去喽
We’re coming with you.
别啊
Please, no.
我不认识施莱德 也不熟悉足帮
I don’t know Shredder and I don’t know the Foot.
莱昂纳多和他的兄弟们可以帮忙
Leonardo and his brothers are important assets.
但是你们必须服从命令
But you’ll have to follow orders.
这仍然是我的城市
This is still my city.
-成交 -我们一定要带点披萨路上吃
– Deal. – We’re definitely gonna want a road pizza.
拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔
Ra’s al Ghul.
我等了好久了 还以为你已经忘了
I’ve been waiting for so long, I thought you’ve forgotten
我们之间的小交易
about our, little deal.
我永远不会忘记
I never forget.
我相信你有我想要的东西
I trust you have what I want.
就在这儿呢
But I’ve got it right here.
我亲爱的小丑妈妈传给我的
An old family recipe passed down to me
一份古老的家庭食谱

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章人工智能
下一篇文章致命魔术
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!