Just…
你…
All right.

I’m so… Just…
我很…
Please, just stay here and do nothing.
请站在这里 什么也别做
If you do nothing, nothing can go wrong.
你什么都不做的话 就不会出事
I’ve got to take care of my family now.
我现在要去照顾家人了
The nurse says that it’s not a coma, that she’s just…
护士说这不是昏迷 只是…
She’s just sort of taking time out,
说她只是进入熟睡状态
but we haven’t seen a doctor yet, so I don’t…
可是我们还没看过医生 所以我不…
Dr Jacobson? Yes?
杰克森医生 什么事
We need you urgently in OR 3.
3号♥房♥需要你
No can do. I’m due in number 4 at 1:00. Sir, it’s urgent.
不行 我一点就得到4号♥房♥去 这是危急状况
We have a ruptured kidney and massive bleeding.
病人肾脏破裂和大出血
Okay.

Yes, it’s urgent!
对 很危急
What’s happening? Surgeon’s on his way up.
怎么回事 外科医生马上过来
At last, Dr Bean.
终于来了 豆子医生
Hello, Doctor. We’ve got a 45 year old male, blood type B negative,
医生 这是45岁的男性 血型是B型阴性
brought in by paramedics 10 minutes ago.
10分钟前送进医务室的
He’s got a penetrating injury to the left chest.
左胸有贯穿伤口
The… Yes, yes, yes, yes.
我… 对 对
The stethoscope’s fallen.
听诊器掉了
Gotta get him in there right now. No, no, no!
现在就让他进去 别 别
Come in, Doctor. It looks like a bullet in the lower thorax.
请进 医生 看来胸部下方中了子弹
It seems to have ruptured the lung,
似乎使得肺脏破裂
and there’s severe inner bleeding along the abdomen.
腹部还有严重内出血
Doctor, he’s coming to.
医生 他醒了
All right, give him a T70. Got it.
好 用T70替他注射 好
Shall I extend the incision, sir?
医生 要不要加长切口
We’ve taken it from the breastbone to the diaphragm.
我们从胸骨切到横隔膜
We may have to extend further to get to the spleen.
可能要延伸切口到脾脏
Sorry, sir, it’s only my first week.
抱歉 这是我动手术的第一周
No, you’re right, Doctor. We should wait for the xrays.
不 你是对的 医生 我们应该等照过X光后才动手
Help! We are losing this guy out here!
救命这里有人快要死了
For Jesus’ sake, we need help! Go! Go! Go! Get in here!
看在老天份上 我们要支援 快快快过去
Watch he doesn’t go into haemodynamic shock.
看着别让他发生失血休克
We’ll be right back.
我们马上回来
Defibrillating! All right, charge the paddles to 200 watts.
电击 好 充电到2百瓦
Got it.

Clear!
准备
What’s that?
这是什么
Jolly good. Clean it up.
很好 洗干净
Sorry to keep you waiting, sir.
抱歉让你久等了
Nice work in there, people. Now back to the bleeding.
各位做得很好 现在来处理出血
Where’s this blood coming from? We got to clamp it off.
这血从哪来的我们得设法止住
Where the hell’s that J17? What happened?
J17在哪 怎样
We need that J17 in OR 4 right now. He’s got major trauma.
第4手术室需要J17 他受到重大外伤
There’s too much blood. I can’t see a thing.
血太多了 我什么都看不到
More suction. Somebody check that line.
再做吸入 谁去看看血压
Blood pressure’s bottoming out. Hook me up with 12, will you?
血压达到最低点 给我12号♥
His heart rate is dropping. We’re gonna lose him.
心跳开始下降 他快死了
How’s the TMS? Come on, people! He’s crashing on us.
电子追踪仪怎么说 快呀 各位他快死了
Damn!
可恶
I’m not getting a reading. Where is this bullet?
我无法判断 子弹在哪里
Hang in there, fellow. Come on, hold on to him.
加油啊 各位 快 别让他死掉
Lf we don’t find it, he’s a dead man. I am not gonna lose this guy.
如果找不到子弹 他就死定了 我不能让他死
He’s slipping.
他快不行了
Sir, we’re losing him. I’ve got to get in there now.
他快死了 我得插♥进♥去
Doctor, you can’t just… It’s too dangerous!
医生 你不能… 太危险了
My God!
天哪
Incredible. Heart rate is stabilising.
真惊人 心跳开始正常
Blood pressure’s climbing back.
血压回升了
You saved him!
你救了他
Oh, Doctor, thank God. My daughter was in an accident.
噢 医生 感谢老天 我女儿发生车祸
No one’s even taken a look at her yet.
都还没人来诊断过
We’re desperate for some medical attention in here.
我们着急死了 希望有医生会来
Would you mind?
可否请您过来
Don’t worry, honey. The doctor will check her out.
别担心 亲爱的 医生会替她检查
Oh, thank God.
噢 感谢老天
Mr and Mrs Langley,
蓝利先生 蓝利太太
any kind of damage to the brain is a very sensitive thing to observe,
观察脑部损伤是非常精细的事
so maybe we should just step outside and give the doctor a little room to work.
也许我们该退出去 让医生有空间做诊断
The first nurse said we shouldn’t think of it as a coma
第一位护士说我们不该认为那是昏迷
but more like a deep sleep.
比较像深度睡眠
Yes, that’s sort of true. Could I ask you a question?
对 话是没错 我能不能问你一个问题
Jennifer?
珍妮佛
Wakey, wakey, breakfast’s ready.
醒来 醒来 早餐好啦
Jennifer?
珍妮佛
What time is it?
现在几点
It’s almost 2:00.
快2点了
Can you turn the clock back about 12 hours for me?
能不能把时间往回调12小时
Sure.
当然
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
醒来醒来呀
I don’t know what to say about Bean.
我不知道该怎么说豆子的事
He’s clearly a force 10 disaster area,
他绝对是个强度10的大灾难
but, God help me, I like him.
可是老天爷啊 我很喜欢他
Now, having said that, there is no reason in the world
但即使我这么说 世上也没有任何理由
why any of you should ever have anything to do with him again.
要让你们其中的谁跟他有任何牵连
Mom? Dad? Anyone?
妈爸谁在这里
Oh, my God, Jennifer.
噢 天哪 珍妮佛
Oh, honey. Sweetie. Honey! Oh, look at you.
甜心 宝贝 甜心 看看你
Mum, what happened? You had an accident, honey,
妈 怎么回事 你出车祸了
but everything is gonna be okay.
但现在都没事了
But what happened to Stingo? Just bruises, collar bone.
史汀哥怎么样了 只有锁骨瘀青
He’ll be fine, until I get my hands on him.
他还没事 直到我去修理他一顿为止
Hey, Doctor, where are you going? Where do you think you’re going?
医生 你要去哪 你可不能走呀
How can we ever say thank you? No, you’ve made us so happy.
我们要怎么谢你才够 不 你让我们太高兴了
Tell us, what can we do? We’ll do anything. Anything.
说吧 我们要怎么谢你什么都行 什么都行
Well, I suppose you could let me stay another week.
那我想你们可以让我再住一个礼拜
Sunset Boulevard.
日落大道
Presents! Presents! Hey! What’s this all about?
礼物唷礼物 嘿 这是怎么回事
This is heavy. Thank you.
真重 谢谢
Next present for Jen. Thanks.
下一个礼物给珍 谢谢
Let’s see what we got here.
看看我们得到什么
Oh, look, laxatives. Yeah, a whole box of them.
噢 是泻药 哇 一整盒的泻药
Oh, hey, there they are.
嘿 这个给你
Eggs, six of them.
六颗蛋哦
Barbie!
芭比娃娃
Thanks. What did you get there?
谢谢 你收到什么?
Smile.
笑一个
Give us a smile.
笑一个
Byebye! Bye!
拜拜 拜
Bye, Beanie!
阿豆 拜
See you!
再见
Farewell!
别了
Do not leave your car unattended.
请看好您的车子
Unattended vehicles… Well, Beanie, it’s been
无人的车辆… 阿豆 这几天过得
surreal.
真离奇
I want you to know you can come back and visit anytime.
我想告诉你 你随时可以回来拜访
Yes. In the fairly distant future.
好 最好在颇为遥远的将来
I know it sounds insane,
我知道这话听来很疯狂
but I’m really gonna miss you.
但我真的会想念你
Okay.

Okay.

Okay. Goodbye again.
好啦 再见
Yes, I normally stay till the end as well.
对 我通常也会待到最后
Bye.

You can go now if you wish.
想走的话 现在可以走了
Dear me.
哎呀
Bye.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章破浪(1996)
下一篇文章通天塔(2006)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!