It’s almost new.
几乎是全新的
Three hundred cartridges.
300发子弹
The guy who gave it to me said…
给我这把枪的人说
you can hit as far as three kilometers.
这枪有3公里的射程
How much are you asking for all of this?
这些一起 你要价多少
One thousand dirhams.
1000迪拉姆
One thousand dirhams?
1000迪拉姆
I’ll give you five hundred.
我给你500
And a goat.
外加一只羊
With this rifle, your sons will kill plenty of jackals.
有了这把枪 你儿子能打死不少豺狼
Here, let one of your boys try.
来 让你孩子试试
Let Yussef shoot.
约瑟夫 你先来试试
Dad, I want to shoot first.
爸 我想先试试
This is the safety. Push it in when you’re ready.
这是安全栓 开枪前先把它推进去
If he doesn’t hit the jackals, at least he’ll scare the shit out of them.
即使打不到豺狼 至少可以好好吓唬它们一下
Your turn Yussef.
约瑟夫 你来
He shoots better than you.
他打的比你强
Good luck, have a good day.
祝你好运 祝你愉快
God bless you.
愿主保佑你
Kill at least three jackals.
至少打死3只豺狼
Make sure no one sees you with the rifle…
千万别让人看到你带枪
if you see someone coming, hide it.
要是看到有人来 就把枪藏起来
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I told you, don’t spy on her.
我告诉过你 别偷看她
What do you care?
你管呢
Move it.
快走
Five to two.
5比2
There’s a jackal.
那有只豺
Where?
哪里
Over there.
在那边
What are you doing, you idiot?
你在干什么 笨蛋
Zohra doesn’t mind.
祖拉根本不介意
She doesn’t, but I do.
她是不介意 但是我介意
This is between her and me.
这是我和她之间的事
You’re both pigs. Next time I’m going to tell Dad.
你们两个真恶心 下次我就告诉爸爸
Stay out of this.
这事你别掺和
If you want me to stay out of it, don’t do it.
如果你不想叫我管这事 那就什么都不要做
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Hassan said this bullet could reach three kilometers.
哈森说这子弹有3公里的射程
That rock didn’t move.
那石头根本就没动
You don’t know how to shoot. Give me the rifle.
你根本就不知道怎么射击 把枪给我
See.
看到没
Yeah, but that’s not three kilometers.
看到了 但那可没有3公里
I bet the bullet can’t hit that far.
我打赌这子弹根本就打不了那么远
These bullets are lame.
这些子弹很衰
You’re not aiming right.
你没有瞄准好
What’ll you give me if I hit that car?
要是我打中那辆车 你给我什么
I’ll shoot.
我来打
You see? Nothing.
看到没 什么都打不到
Let me shoot.
我来
Shoot at it.
打那个
See… nothing.
看到没 打不到
You’re right, they’re useless.
你说得没错 这些子弹不管用
Where are these kids?
孩子们都在什么地方
Where are you?
你们在哪里
I’m coming to get you…
我来抓你们了
Base!
抵达
You win.
你赢了
Yes? Amelia?
什么事 阿梅莉亚
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Hi. How’s everything?
一切都还好吗
Everything is okay, sir.
一切都很好 先生
Mrs. Rachel told me. I am very sorry, sir.
瑞秋小姐都告诉我了 我感到非常难过 先生
How’s Mrs. Susan?
苏珊小姐怎么样
She’s better now. They’re going to have to operate, but…
她现在好点了 他们要给她做手术 但是
Look, Rachel’s flying in tonight.
瑞秋今晚刚飞过来
She’s gonna find someone to take care of the kids so you can go.
她会找人照顾孩子 这样你就可以离开了
Thank you, sir. Thank you. I really appreciate it.
谢谢 真的谢谢你
So, look after them, okay? Don’t tell them anything.
你照顾好孩子们 什么都不要和他们说
No, no, no. Don’t worry, sir. Don’t worry. Okay.
好的 好的 先生 不用担心
Put Mike on, please. Yes, sir.
叫麦克接电♥话♥ 好吗 好的 先生
Mike? Your dad is calling.
麦克 你♥爸♥爸的电♥话♥
Hi, Daddy. Hi, sweetie. How are you?
嗨 爸爸 嗨 亲爱的 你好吗
Good. Dad, guess what? Today they brought hermit crabs to class.
挺好的 爸 你猜怎么了 他们居然把寄居蟹带到学校来了
Oh, really?
是吗
I held one in my hands. It bit me. It really didn’t bleed, but…
我还拿了一只在手上 它夹了我一下 虽然没有流血 但是
Dad? Are you okay?
爸 你还好吗
I’m okay. Everything’s fine.
我很好 一切都很好
Mariana wanted to take one home. But the teacher didn’t let her. She was…
玛利耶塔想带一只回家 但是老师没让 她
I don’t want to go to sleep. I don’t want to go to sleep.
我不想睡觉 不想睡觉
Mike. Mike.
麦克 麦克
Did you brush your teeth?
你刷牙了吗
Sleep with angels, my darling.
亲爱的 睡个好觉
Sleep well, sweetie.
睡个好觉 甜心
Amelia?
阿梅莉亚
Amelia?
阿梅莉亚
Could you leave the light on?
别关灯好吗
You are already sharing a room…
你们已经睡在一间卧室了
didn’t we agree to sleep with the lights off?
我们不是说好了睡觉关灯吗
But I’m scared.
但是我害怕
There’s nothing to be scared of.
没什么好害怕的
But I’m scared that what happened to Sam is going to happen to me.
但是我怕发生在山姆身上的事 也会发生在我身上
No, that won’t happen to you.
不 不会发生在你身上的
Sam died while he was sleeping.
山姆就是在睡梦中死去的
No, baby, no, no.
不 不 宝贝
That only happens to some babies when they’re really, really little.
不 那种事只发生在 那些很小的婴儿身上
Your brother is already high in heaven, baby.
宝贝 你的弟弟已经在天堂了
I’ll sit here with you. But you can’t talk anymore, okay?
我会坐在这里陪你们 但是你们不能说话 好吗
Go to sleep.
睡觉吧
But today is my son’s wedding, sir.
但是 今天是我儿子的婚礼 先生
Cancel your son’s wedding. I’ll pay for another one,
让你儿子取消婚礼 我出钱给他们另外办一个
I’ll pay for a better one. I need you to do this, Amelia.
另外办个更好的婚礼 我需要你照顾孩子 阿梅莉亚
Everything is ready, sir.
一切都准备就绪了 先生
Can’t anyone come to take care of the kids? It’s just one day, sir.
能不能再找个人来照顾 就一天而已
How do you expect me to find someone from here?
我人在这儿怎么去找
Susan’s still recovering, and Rachel can’t make it to take care of the kids.
苏珊还在康复中 瑞秋也不能来照顾孩子
Can’t do it. Hold on.
我们没有办法 等一下
We’re really counting on you, Amelia. I’m sorry, but you have to do this.
我们都指望你了 阿梅莉亚 对不起 但是你必须这么做
But… Goodbye.
但是 再见
How can I be in two places at once?
我怎么可能同时身在两处
I’m just asking you to take them for today.
我只是叫你今天照顾他们
I can’t, the mister is still home.
不行 我家主人现在还在家
And they aren’t going out?
他们不出门吗
No, I don’t think so.
不 我觉得不会
Okay, I’ll talk to you later.
好吧 我回头再和你聊
I can’t Amelia.
不行 阿梅莉亚
Please, it’s my son’s wedding.
求你了 这可是我儿子的婚礼啊
Just for the day, Lucia. I’ll be back for them tonight.
鲁西亚 只今天一天 我今晚就回来接他们
And what do I say to Mrs. Catherine?
那我怎么和卡特莲娜太太说呢
I don’t know. Tell her they’re your nephews.
我不知道 就说他们是你的侄子侄女
Right, because they look so much like me…
说笑吧 就因为他们长得太像我
with my American looking face!
像我这张美国人的脸
Are we going to see your house?
我们会看到你的房♥子
Yes. You are going to see my house.
是的 你们会看到我的房♥子
Is it far?
那地方远吗
No, no.
不 不远
What’s up?
你好吗
Hi Auntie.
嗨 阿姨
Great to see you, Santiago.
见到你真高兴 桑地耶哥
Mike. Debbie.
这是麦克 这是黛比

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!