南国 野兽
欧洲最著名的灭绝动物之一 拥有非常庞大的体型 在25万年前引进欧洲
南极
乔女士餐馆
格拉斯兰场 浮动鲶鱼之家
无论何时何地
All the time, everywhere
万物的心脏都在不停地跳动
everything’s hearts are beating and squirting
它们用我无法理解的方式交流
and talking to each other the ways I can’t understand.
大多时候 它们也许在说
Most of the time, they probably be saying:
我饿了 我要拉屎
“I’m hungry. I gotta poop.”
但有时它们会使暗号♥
But sometimes they be talking in codes.
别挡道
Get out the way.
穿上裤子
Get your pants on, man.
开饭了 开饭
Feed up time! Feed up!
开饭了
Feed up time!
分点给狗吃
Share with the dog.
那边多丑啊
Ain’t that ugly over there?
还是咱们窝儿最美
We got the prettiest place on earth.
爸爸说 在堤坝之上
Daddy says, up above the levee
在那边的陆地上
on the dry side, they’re afraid of the water
人们就像婴儿一样怕水
like a bunch of babies.
他们修起一道阻隔我们的大坝
They built the wall that cuts us off.
他们觉得我们都会被淹死
They think we all gonna drown down here.
但我们哪儿也不会去
But we ain’t going nowhere.
巴斯特普是全世界
The Bathtub has got more
节假日最多的地方
holidays than the whole rest of the world.
爸爸总说
Daddy always saying
那陆地上的人享受不到我们的一切
that up in the dry world, they got none of what we got.
他们一年只放一次假
They only got holidays once a year.
参加比赛的孩子到起跑线来
All babies in the race, come up to the starting line.
他们把鱼封在塑料包装里
They got fish stuck in plastic wrappers.
把孩子锁在婴儿车内
They got their babies stuck in carriages.
在树上养鸡 诸如此类怪事
And chicken on sticks and all that kind of stuff.
总会有一天 暴风雨将至
One day, the storm is gonna blow
陆地将会被淹没
the ground is gonna sink
水平面将会升得很高很高
and the water is gonna rise up so high
巴斯特普将不复存在 只剩汪♥洋♥大海
there ain’t gonna be no Bathtub.
但我和爸爸会一直待在这
But me and my daddy, we stay right here.
守护我们的家园
Web who the earth is for.
肉 肉 肉 肉
Meat. Meat, meat, meat.
所有动物都是肉做的
Every animal is made out of meat.
我是肉做的 你们也是
I’m meat. You all asses meat.
万物都是世界大餐的一部分
Everything is part of the buffet of the universe.
这是欧洲野牛
This here is an aurochs,
一种野蛮暴♥力♥的生物 它们横行陆地之时
a fierce, mean creature that walked the face of the earth
人类还住在洞穴里
back when we all lived in the caves.
它们会当着洞穴人的父母
And they would gobble them cave-babies down
吞下他们的孩子
right in front of the cave-baby parents.
而洞穴人无能为力
And the cavemans, they couldn’t even do nothing about it.
因为他们弱小无能
because they was too poor and too small.
这有谁能想象洞穴人
Who up in here think that the cavemans
只能摊在那儿嚎啕大哭的场景
was sitting around crying like a bunch of pussies?
你们可要好好想想 因为总有一天
You all better think about that because any day now
整个世界将会轰然崩裂
fabric of the universe is coming unraveled.
冰盖将会融化 大水随之而来
Ice caps gonna melt, water is gonna rise…
大坝以南的一切都会被淹没
and everything south of the levee is going under.
所以现在你们都要学会如何求生
You all better learn how to survive now.
在那个年代
Way back in the day
欧洲野牛在全世界横行
the aurochs was king of the world.
如果不是大雪和冰河时代的到来
If it wasn’t for giant snowballs and the Iced Age
世上就不会有我小玉米饼
I wouldn’t even be Hushpuppy.
我只会成为它们的早餐
I would just be breakfast.
爸爸
Daddy?
开饭了
Feed up time.
开饭了
Feed up time.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy!
没爹没娘 没人照顾的孩子
Kids that got no mama, no daddy and nobody
就要在丛林里生活
they gots to live in the woods
靠吃草为生 还要偷别人的内♥裤♥穿
and eat grass and steal underpants.
如果爸爸再不快点回来
If Daddy don’t get back soon
我就得以心爱的宠物为食了
it’s gonna be time for me to start eating my pets.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
味道怎么样
That taste good?
宝贝儿 要我送你回家吗
Hey, my baby, you need a ride?
不用 我爸爸会来接我
No, my dad come and pick me up.
那要吃点什么吗 亲爱的
Well, what about some food or something, darling?
你饿吗
You hungry?
好吧 好好待在那儿等你♥爸♥爸
All right, then. Well, suit yourself, okay?
妈妈留下的东西 我都留在屋子里
Everything we still got from Mama, I keep in my house.
爸爸说妈妈第一眼看到我时
Daddy says the first time she looked at me
她心跳得很快
it made her heart beat so big
都快要跳出来了
that she thought it would blow up.
于是她离开了我们
That’s why she swam away.
你好 我的小宝贝
Hi, my sweet baby.
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
小玉米饼 你在干什么
Hushpuppy, what you doing there?
你有按我说的做 乖乖听话吗
You being good like I taught you?
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
你很听话
You’re good
我很高兴
You make me happy
你很听话
You’re good
我很高兴
You make me happy
你很听话
You’re good.
真好听 妈妈
That’s pretty, Ma.
你真可爱 小玉米饼
You’re pretty, Hushpuppy.
滚开 蠢货
Get out of my way, you fat animal.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
你走了以后我学会了很多
I learned lots of things while you were gone.
我把这些都喝了 就能像男人一样打嗝了
If I drink all this here, I can burp like a man.
-你干嘛穿成这样 -少管我
– Why are you wearing that dress? – Leave me alone, man.
你还戴了个手环
You wearing a bracelet too?
回屋子里去 小孩子别多管闲事
Go to your house. You wouldn’t understand.
-我想去你屋里 -给我滚
– I want to come to your house. – Get out of here!
-我想去… -叫你滚啊
– I want to come… – Go ahead!
开饭了 开饭了
Feed up time! Come on, man! Feed up!
小鬼头
Boss lady!
小玉米饼 你在哪儿
Hushpuppy, where you at?
你在哪儿 小鬼头
Where you at, boss lady?
如果爸爸杀了我 我就不会被遗忘了
If Daddy kill me, I ain’t gonna be forgotten.
我把自己的故事记下来留给未来的科学家
I’m recording my story for the scientists in the future.
一百万年以后 孩子们上学的时候
In a million years, when kids go to school
他们就会知道 很久以前
they’re gonna know, once,
有个女孩叫小玉米饼
there was a Hushpuppy
她和爸爸住在巴斯特普
and she lived with her daddy in the Bathtub.
小玉米饼
Hushpuppy!
你在哪儿
Where you at, man?
小玉米饼
Hushpuppy!
小鬼头 妈的
Boss lady, goddamn it!
过来
Come here!
我看你还敢再跑
Don’t you run away from me!
我发誓要抓住你
I swear to God!
赶紧给我回来
Get your ass back here!
我要离开你
I’m tearing off.
像我妈妈一样离开你
I’m tearing off just like my mama!
信不信我打你屁♥股♥ 给我回来
I’m gonna bust your ass! Come here!
-过来 -不
– Come here! – No!
看看 看看你变成什么样了
See what happen. See what happen to you.

No!
我天天都要为你操心 折腾死我了
I got to worry about you all the damn time! You killing me!
你折腾死我了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!