Make sure you put her somewhere good.
让我出去 不要不要
Let me out of here! No! No!
让我出去
Let me go!
-让我出去 -放开我
– Let me off! – Get off me!
你想扔下我 你想扔下我
You’re trying to get rid of me! You’re trying to get rid of me!
听我说 我不想扔下你
Listen to me. I’m not trying to get rid of you.
-不 你就是 -你不明白
– Yes, you is. – You don’t understand!
我再照顾不了你了 懂吗
I can’t take care of you no more, you understand?
我要死了
I’m dying!
我的血液开始自噬
My blood is eating itself.
你知道这什么意思吗
You know what that mean?
不要说你会死
Don’t be saying things about dying.
-每个人的爸爸都会死 -我爸爸不会
– Everybody daddies die. – Not my daddy.
你♥爸♥爸也会
Yeah, your daddy.
我就是不想让你看到这些
I didn’t want you to watch that, okay?
你明白了吗
You understand?
快点 我们走
Come on, let’s go!
我们离开这 我们离开这 快点
Let’s get out of here! Let’s get out of here! Come on!
快点 我们走
Come on, let’s go!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
-退后 退后 -孩子们 后退
– Back up, back up. – Girls, get back.
-爸爸 快点 快点 -别抓得那么紧
– Dad! Come on! Come on! – Give him room to breathe.
沃鲁斯 送我回家
Walrus, get me home.
每个人都会失去自己的支柱
Everybody loses the thing that made them.
这是上天决定的法则
It’s even how it’s supposed to be in nature.
勇敢的人会淡然直面这一切
The brave men stay and watch it happen.
他们不会逃跑
They don’t run.
跟上
Come on!
我要去有妈妈的地方
I’m going by my mom.
那可是个好地方
That’s a good place to go.
我们从哪条路过去
Which way are we going?
这不重要 亲爱的
It don’t matter, baby.
这艘船会带你去你该去的地方
This boat will take you exactly where you need to be.
它就这么厉害
It’s that kind of boat.
要吃鸡肉饼吗
Want a chicken biscuit?
对你有好处的
They’re good for you.
我一辈子都在吃这玩意
I’ve been eating these all my life.
我把包装纸都留在船上
I keep the wrappers in the boat
这样能让我想起
because they remind me of who I was
嚼着鸡肉卷的不同时期的我
when I ate each one.
这气味让我感觉自己凝聚在一起
The smell makes me feel cohesive.
我也想凝聚在一起
I want to be cohesive.
你会的 亲爱的 我确信不疑
I’m sure you will, baby. No doubt in my mind.
你好
Oh, hi.
军士长 最近好吗
Sergeant Major, how are you doing?
你好啊弗兰基小姐
Hey, Miss Frankie.
天啊 你带了小孩来
Holy crap. You have toddlers.
-有一群小鬼 -她们真可爱
– A whole litter of them. – Oh, they are so cute.
真可爱
They’re so cute.
你好啊 宝贝
Hey, baby.
我愿为你奔波 我愿为你匍匐
I’d work for you I’d even slave for you
我愿为你变成乞丐 变得无赖
I’d be a beggar or a knave for you
如果这都不算爱
And if that isn’t love It’ll have to do
当真爱降临
Until the real thing comes along
宝贝 你要来点什么
You need something, baby?
来点什么吗 一个人吗
Well, what you want? You alone?
就这样吗
That’s it?
进来 我给你变个魔术
Get in here. Let me show you a magic trick.
我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
当你是个孩子时 别人总说
When you’re a child, people say
人生是充满欢乐无可比拟的 全是胡扯
that life is gonna be happy and hunky-dory and all that bullshit
我就是来告诉你那全是错的
but I’m here to tell you that it’s not,
你现在就该记住
so you need to get that out your head right now.
生活就像一场别开生面的老式宴会
Because, yeah, life is some big old feast, but you
但是你 不过是个小服务员
ain’t nothing but a stupid little waitress.
会有一天 你将托盘里的东西洒到地上
One day, everything on your plate gonna fall on the floor.
却不会有人帮你捡起来
And nobody gonna be there to pick it up for you.
会有一天 一切都得靠自己
One day, it’s gonna be all on you.
明白我的意思了吗
You understand what I’m saying?
那就笑一个 小姑娘
So smile, girl.
笑一个
Smile.
没人喜欢自怨自艾的女人
Because nobody like a pity-party-having-ass woman.
这鳄鱼肉美极了
The gator is magic.
你可以照顾我
You can take care of me.
照顾我和爸爸
Me and Daddy.
我不认识你♥爸♥爸
Don’t know nothing about your daddy.
我只能照顾自己
I can’t take care of nobody but myself.
如果这都不算爱
And if that isn’t love It’ll have to do
如果想的话 你可以留下
You can stay if you want.
当真爱降临
Until the real thing comes along
我愿倾尽所有
I’d gladly move
我最喜欢现在这样
This is my favorite thing.
来证明我的真心
To prove my love, dear, and its worth
我知道
I know.
如果这都不算爱
If that isn’t love, It’ll have to do
我可以数出来我被抱起来的次数
I can count all the times I’ve been lifted.
我被抱起来的次数 两个手指就能数出来
I can count all the times I’ve been lifted on two fingers.
温克 把我的孩子抱过来
Wink! Bring my baby here!
得给她洗洗
We got to wash her up!
不 等等
No, that waits.
没事了 小胖墩 吸口空气
All right, fatso, breathe some air.
我要回家了
I need to go home.
如果这都不算爱
If that isn’t love It’ll have to do
直到真爱降临
Until the real thing comes along
你们算是我的朋友
You’re my friend, kind of.
我必须保护其他的朋友
I gotta take care of mine.
干得很好
Real good.
不许哭 听到吗
No crying, hear?
不哭
No crying.
别哭
Don’t you cry.
我站在河口 看着她的轻舟缓缓消失
As I stand by the bayou, I watch a ship as she disappears.
看着她永远地离去
There, she is gone.
我们为此哭泣
And we cry for this.
但她与我们同在
But she’s not gone.
此刻她如离开时一样真实的存在着
She’s just as real as when she left me.
在遥远的一端 有个声音在呼唤
And somewhere else, other voices are calling out:
她来了
“Here she comes.”
这便是死亡的真谛
And that is dying.
她来了
Here she comes!
当一切归于寂静的时候
When it all goes quiet behind my eyes
那些成长片段跃然眼前
I see everything that made me
它们无形地旋转飞舞
flying around in invisible pieces.
当我想努力看清楚时 一切便消散了
When I look too hard, it goes away.
当一切再次归于寂静时
But when it all goes quiet,
我知道它们又回到我的身边
I see they are right here.
我知道我是这浩瀚世界的一粒尘埃
I see that I’m a little piece of a big, big universe.
但确是不可或缺的一份子
And that makes things right.
待我死后 未来的科学家们
When I die, the scientists of the future
会知道这一切
they’re going to find it all.
他们会知道
They’re going to know
曾经 有一个叫小玉米饼的小姑娘
once, there was a Hushpuppy
和她的爸爸一起生活在巴斯特普的土地上
and she lived with her daddy in the Bathtub.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!