If I had a pair of wings,
那我就能在暴风雨中飞翔
I know I could have flown in that bad boy.
把沃鲁斯的内♥裤♥都吹跑了
Almost blew off Walrus’ panties, ha, ha, ha!
不过我可能会撞树上
But I would probably have bounced off a tree.
小玉米饼
Hushpuppy.
我跟你说过你的身世吗
Did I ever tell you the story about your conception?
我和小玉米饼的妈妈第一次见面时
One day, when me and Hushpuppy mama first met
我们都很害羞 就那么傻傻坐着
we were so shy, we used to sit around
喝着啤酒 看着对方傻笑
and drink beer and smile at each other.
有一次 我那么坐着就睡着了
One day, I got so shy, I just napped.
之前爸爸经常提起妈妈
Back when Daddy used to talk about Mama…
他说妈妈很漂亮
he said she was so pretty,
她不用开炉子
she never even had to turn on the stove.
只要一进屋子
She’d just walk into the room
水就自动烧开了
and all the water starts to boil.
你妈妈把鳄鱼打死 然后油炸来吃
Your mama battered that gator up and set it to frying.
4分钟后 小玉米饼就来到了世上
And Hushpuppy popped into the universe about four minutes later.
一切都在掌控之中
I got it under control.
巴斯巴小姐
Miss Bathsheeba!
今天逮到新鲜货了 喜欢吗
We got the fresh catch today. You like that, babe?
吃吧 孩子们 人人有份
Come on, children, I got some for you all too.
开饭了
Time to eat.
那些没找到的人
For the ones we never find,
我们按照巴斯特普的方式为他们举♥行♥了葬礼
we make a funeral the Bathtub way.
再来点
Yeah, tastes like more.
没有人哭泣
With no crying allowed.
敬给大水
Yes, to the water!
都举起杯子来
Pick that goddamn thing up! Let’s go!
我对自己说
So I say to myself
我尿裤子了 就一点点
I’m gonna pee in my pants just a little.
大水退下去以后
Hell, when the water goes down
我要给大地一个法式热吻
I’m gonna French kiss the dirt.
水不会退下去的
The water ain’t going down, man.
水下有我们美丽的家园
That’s my beautiful place under that water.
所有美好的事情都淹没了
Everything beautiful is gone.
海水里有盐
Man, you know they got salt in that water,
底下的一切都被侵蚀了
done ate everything up.
先是树木 动物 然后是鱼
Trees are gonna die first, then the animals, then the fish.
你要考虑搬走了
You gotta think about moving.
一切都在掌控中
I got it under control.
来这里 小玉米饼 坐在你珍叔叔旁边
Come here, Hushpuppy. Come sit by your Uncle Jean.
让我告诉你怎么吃
Let me show you how to do this. Here. Here, baby.
别害怕 把它翻过来
Don’t be scared of it, now. Now, turn it upside-down.
用你的拇指去推
There you go. Now, push it with your thumb.
好样的 就是这样
Good girl. That’s it.
然后轻轻的 拿刀子切开它
And then, real careful, take this knife and you pop this off.
很好
That’s beautiful.
不 小玉米饼
No, HUSHPUPPY!
撕了它
Beast it.
撕了它
Beast it!
做给我看
Show me you can do it!
我知道你能做得到
Come on, I know you can do it.
撕了它
Beast it!
撕了它 撕了它 撕了它
Beast it! Beast it! Beast it!
撕了它 撕了它 撕了它
Beast it! Beast it! Beast it!
撕了它 撕了它
Beast it. Beast it.
快 撕了它
Come on, now! Beast it!
干得好
Yeah!
干得漂亮
Come on! Yeah! Yeah!
看清楚我们家姑娘了吗 她可有种了
You see what kind of family we got? We got feeling!
你就像野兽一样
You’re an animal!
干得好 像野兽一样
Yeah, you’re an animal. Yeah.
干得好
Yeah!
我们没有时间手足无措 哭哭啼啼
It wasn’t no time to sit around crying like a bunch of pussies.
我们要在巴斯特普之上建一个大本营
We’re gonna make a camp right on top of the Bathtub.
要准备足够的家禽保证洪水退去前不挨饿
We got enough animals to eat until the water goes down.
像这样
Like this.
慢慢地 轻轻地
Smoother. Gentler.
对 就这样 就是那
Yeah, that’s right. Right there.
会没事的
It’s gonna be all right.
好的好的
Okay. Okay.
这是我教给你们的事情中最重要的
That’s the most important thing I can ever teach y’all.
你们都必须学会
Y’all got to learn
照顾那些比你们弱小的人
how to take care of people smaller and sweeter than you are.
明白了吗
You got it.
好点没
You okay?
两周后 一切开始走向衰败
Two weeks later, everything started to die.
我们得在这水里找到点东西
Got to get something out of this water.
沃鲁斯 你想离开巴斯特普吗
Walrus, you want to leave the Bathtub?
不想
No.
我听到了
I heard that.
没人会离开巴斯特普
Nobody is leaving the Bathtub.
你什么都不知道
You don’t know nothing.
这些水会要了我们的命 得想点办法
This water gonna kill us here. We gotta do something about this.
我才不希望
I ain’t starving to death
在别人衣食无忧的时候被饿死
while them people going grocery shopping and all that.
该死 你…
Shit. Son of a…
宝贝 爸爸要去处理些事
Boss, Daddy got to go take care of something.
我会把一切都变回原来的样子
I’m gonna fix everything the way it was.
-你要去哪 -别担心 我可是很厉害的
– Where are you going? – Don’t worry. I’m the man.
我们会成功的
We gonna win.
如果出了什么事 你就叫沃鲁斯爸爸
And if anything go wrong, Walrus is daddy.
你会成为巴斯特普之王的 我保证
You gonna be the king of the Bathtub. I promise that.
乖乖在这等着 我会回来的
Just sit right there. I’ll be back.
他们走了 不知道他们去哪了
I think they be gone. I really can’t say where.
你说什么 他们去大堤了是吗
What are you talking about? They go to the levee?
-会没事的 -别逼我往你屁♥股♥上来一脚
– Ain’t no problem. – Don’t make me slap your ass!
你别装作好像不关你的事
You so much as piss on that wall,
你知道那些人会怎么对我们吗
you know what them people gonna do?
他们会找到我们
They gonna find us
然后把我们关在该死的避难所里
and stick us in a damn shelter.
爸爸说勇敢的人不会逃离自己的家园
Daddy says brave men don’t run from their home.
彼得 抓住船 我们会没事的
Peter T, hold onto the boat. You’re gonna be fine.
彼得你抓住这根引线 好吗
Peter T, you hold the trip wire. Okay?
-勾住那边的把手 -好的
– Get the line over there. – Okay.
整个世界
The entire universe
只有万物和谐才能正常运转
depends on everything fitting together just right.
如果你能修好崩溃的一环
If you can fix the broken piece,
一切就会恢复原状
everything can go right back.
快走
Come on, baby!
彼得
Peter T
把引线给我
hand me that trip wire.
对不起 但是
I’m so sorry, but…
彼得 你把引线掉了吗
Peter T, you drop the trip wire?
是的 掉了
Well, yes, I did.
-彼得 -我得去找回来
– Peter T. – I gotta go find it.
给我过来
Get over here!
你干什么 女人
Aah! What are you doing, woman?
我拖你回家 小子
I’m hauling your ass home, little boy.
放手
Get off!
你要是动了那面墙 他们就会找上我们
Touch that wall, they gonna come after us.
你什么都不懂
You don’t know nothing!
珍·巴提斯特 抓住绳子
Jean Battiste! Get the trip line!
上船 你给我上船
Get in the boat! Get your ass in here!
小玉米饼
Hushpuppy!
拉啊
Pull!
-快拉快拉 -趁现在 宝贝
– Pull, pull! – Now, boss!
-快拉 -不
– Now, boss! – No!
洪水退去后 一切并没有好转
It didn’t matter that the water was gone.
有时这一切破碎的太厉害
Sometimes you can break something so bad
厉害到你无法修复

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!