在迈阿密这种大城市长大
When you grow up in a city as big as Miami,
很容易觉得自己渺小
it’s easy to feel small.
穿过摩天大楼 穿过棕榈树就是我的家
Past all those skyscrapers and palm trees is my neighborhood,
虽然离南海滩不远 却有天壤之别
just a few miles from South Beach, but a world away.
在这样的地方长大 最先学会的就是
And growing up in a place like this, you learn pretty quick
想得到别人的关注
that you have to speak louder
就必须唱的最响
than everyone else if you want to be heard.
因为在这里 大家都渴望被关注
Because the truth is, everyone has a voice.
而在我们的生活中 总有些时候
And there comes a time when you have to shout,
要为自己的梦想呐喊
to fight for what you want.
而对我和我朋友来说 那就是现在
For me and my friends, that time is now.
舞出我人生4
我告诉你
I’m telling you,
我们今晚有一半的可能会进监狱
there’s a 50-50 chance we’re going to jail tonight.
也许吧
Maybe.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
你在开玩笑吗
You’re kidding, right?
黑帮舞团
伙计们 过来看看
Yo, guys. Check it out.
不错嘛
There we go.
真是悲剧
How sick is that?
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on. We’re gonna be late.
我们不是花钱雇你们偷懒的
We’re not paying you to do whatever it is you’re doing.
-马上就到 -快点
-We’ll be right there. -You better be.
新来的经理在外面 戴了一双怪异的白手套
The new manager is out there with a freaking white glove.
还好吧伙计们
What up, guys?
看看
Check it out.
本地头条新闻 滨海路瞬间变舞池
Topping our local headlines, Ocean Drive was transformed today
有人认为这是行为艺术
into what some are describing as art,
而有人认为这是恶意扰民
others a public disturbance.
刚刚还挺正常
One minute everything’s normal.
突然他们就冒出来了
The next, these cars and people came out of nowhere…
我希望警♥察♥能赶紧逮捕他们
I actually hope the police find them and lock their…asses up.
这是我见过最神奇的事情
It was one of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen.
不管你们是谁 我爱你们
Whoever you guys are, we love you!
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-悲剧了 -服务生在哪儿
-Yeah, how sick is that? -Where are my waiters?
二等座有个客人等了十分钟了
I’ve got a two-top that’s been waiting for 10 minutes.
那我负责的
Two-top? Yeah, that’s mine.
迪蒙特从不让顾客等待
Patrons do not wait at the Dimont.
你是新来的经理吧 我是肖恩
You must be the new manager. I’m Sean.
我是你的老板 不是你的闺蜜
I’m your boss, not your homie.
下次再让客人等那么久你就卷铺盖走人
Next time you leave customers waiting like that, you’re fired.
不要担心伙计 我还是你的闺蜜
Don’t worry about it, man. I’m still your homie.
没什么 看他穿那衬衣 就该炒了他
It’s cool. You need to fire him for that shirt.
他们想要什么呢
What do they want?
无论喜欢还是讨厌 大家都想知道
Love them or hate them, the question on everyone’s mind is,
黑帮舞团是谁
who is The Mob?
就是今晚了
I feel it tonight!
我们一起出去
Let’s get out of here.
我们去喝点酒 把把妹
Let’s get some drinks, let’s get some girls…
艾迪 你看到这个告示了没
Eddy, you see this sign?
员工不得进入海滩
什么告示
What sign?
这里是迈阿密欣快俱乐部 大家嗨起来
Yo, Miami, Club Euphoria! Make some noise!
看看这群打工仔
Look at these working stiffs.
怎么样伙计 还好吗
What up, big man? What’s going on?
不好意思
Excuse me!
不好意思 能给我一杯酒吗
Excuse me! Can I get a drink, please?
能给我杯啤酒吗
Hey. Can I get a beer?
当然
Sure. Why not.
你是新来的吧
You must be new here.
对不起 你说什么
Sorry, what?
我说 你是新来的吧
I said, ”You must be new here.”
算是吧
Sort of. Yeah.
-我也在这工作 -是吗
-Well, I work here, too. -Really?
真不幸
Unfortunately.
没那么糟吧
Come on. It can’t be that bad.
薪水很少 还没有福利
The pay sucks, there’s no benefits,
客人们都不把你当人看
and the clientele treats us like crap.
那你怎么还留在这 总归有好处
There’s got to be something good about this place, right?
是啊
Well,
这里有个很帅的服务生
there is this really cute waiter.
是吗
Really?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
这瓶算我请你的
You know what? It’s on the house.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去跳舞
To dance.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait…
你想干什么
What are you doing?
我要护送女士去舞池
I’m escorting a lady to the dance floor.
你会跳舞吗
You dance?
我吗 不 你不知道该怎么跳吗
Me? No. Don’t you know how this works?
是我手上拿瓶酒
I hold a drink in my hand,
你在我旁边跳舞 让我看起来很帅
you dance around me and make me look good.
明白了
Okay. Got it.
我们走 让你耍耍帅吧
Let’s go make you look good.
有没有让你觉得很帅
So am I making you look good yet?
-太逊了 你就只会这点吗 -不是
-That’s terrible. Is that all you do? -No.
该你了
Okay. Your turn.
我保证不会笑 得厉害
I promise I won’t laugh. A lot.
上啊 上啊
Go, go! Go, go!
你去哪儿
Hey! Where you going?
就这样 灰姑娘跑了
Just like that, Cinderella was gone.
你们好吗 伙计
Hey! What’s up, man?
最近怎么样 里基
How you doing, Ricky?
还不错 给你
Always good. There you go.
拜托
Hey, hey. Come on.
我什么时候收过你的钱
When was the last time I charged you for a drink, huh?
你只要去跟我妈妈跳舞就行了
Just promise me, though, you have to dance with mi madre.
杰森吓到她了
Jason scares her.
快看
Look at that!
看啊 老天
Look. Jesus!
你看起来真帅
You look hot in that one!
-是啊 给我看看 -给我看看
-That is hot. Give me that, please. -Let me see.
不到五小时就有两万的点击量
Yo. 20,000 hits in under five hours.
-太疯狂了 -酷毙了
-Yeah, that’s crazy. -You think that’s dope?
水星已经在设计下次的涂鸦了
Mercury is already working on his artwork for the next Mob.
我还是不太明白
I still don’t understand how
为什么他不说话你也能明白
you know what he’s saying when he never talks.
-绝地武士的心灵感应 -对
-It’s Jedi mind power, son. -That’s right.
我们有深层次的交流 我了解这个人
We connect on a much deeper level, you know, I know this guy.
四目相对 心心相印
Mind to mind. Eye to eye.
肖恩 我们该构思下一次的舞蹈了
Sean, we really need to start thinking about this next thing now.
是啊
I agree.
我们要扩大影响力 得到更多的点击
We’ve got to build on our momentum and generate more hits.
你那个什么比赛
You and that contest.
我在你这个年龄还没有YouTubes
When I was your age, I didn’t even have the YouTubes.
首先 是YouTube
First of all, it’s YouTube. All right?
-管他的 -看看这个 里基
-Whatever. -Check it out, Ricky.
首页获得一千万点击率就能赢得十万美金
The first page with 10 million hits gets a hundred grand.
就算你赢到了这笔钱 也不会长久
Even if you win that money, it’s not going to last forever.
重点是要走出去 里基
It’s about getting our stuff out there, Ricky.
展示自己 赚点名气
Generating exposure. You make a name for yourself.
然后才真正开始赚钱
That’s when the real money comes.
-没错 但得先拿到这笔钱 -对
-Exactly. First we get the money. Right? -Yeah. Right.
-然后再扩大影响力 -对
-Then we get the power. -That’s right.
你知道接下来会发生什么吧 佩内洛普
You know what comes next, don’t you, Pen?
下一次是什么时候呢
So when is the next one?
很快 今晚就不要担心这个了
Soon. Let’s not sweat it tonight.
今晚我们要好好庆祝
Because tonight we celebrate!
敬黑帮舞团 敬黑帮舞团

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!