-那你打我啊 -滚开 老兄
– Hit me back then. – Get off, man.
-回击我啊 -滚开 伙计
– Hit me back. – Fuck off, man.
-来啊 老兄 -好啊 来啊
– Come on, man. – There we go. Alright.
-给我滚开 -他妈的揍我啊
– Get the fuck off! – Fucking punch me.
打我啊 你这个瘦弱的小混♥蛋♥
Punch me, you skinny wee prick.
-加里 我出血了吗 -是的
– Gary, am I bleeding? – Aye.
打得好 斯潘纳 小家伙
Nice one, Spanner, wee man.
你做得很好 你这个混♥蛋♥
You did good there, you wee dick.
你♥他♥妈♥的想要干什么
What the fuck do you want?
来看看斯潘纳
Here to see Spanner.
乔诺 你来这里干什么
Johnno, what you doing here?
乔诺 是啊
Johnno, aye?
好久没见你了 兄弟
Not seen you round here in some time, boyo.
斯潘纳 伙计 我到处找你
Spanner, man, I’ve been looking everywhere for you.
我想说的是那天晚上
I wanted to say about the other night…
-那天晚上怎么了 -没什么
– What happened the other night, like? – Nothing.
还在尿床吗 乔诺
Still wetting the bed, Johnno, eh?
没有
Nope.
没有
Nope。
你真有意思 小家伙
You’re funny, wee man.
没有
Nope.
你♥他♥妈♥的别说了 菲多
Fucking stop it, Fido.
他很酷
He’s cool.
很酷 乔诺
It’s cool, eh, Johnno?
你跟他们一样
You’re one of the boys, like.
你也是其中一员 乔诺 是吗
You’re one of the troops, Johnno, eh?
看见没
See?
你是一个游手好闲的人 伙计
You’re one of the gadgees, man.
我是说 这是什么
I mean, what is this?
他妈的纯真年代吗
The fucking jakey Wonder Years?
菲多 别显摆了 行吗
Fido, stop showing off, eh?
你刚说啥
What did you say?
没什么 就是…
Nothing, just…
你刚对我说了啥
What did you just say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥让我在朋友面前出丑 是吗
Are you fucking taking the piss in front of one of my squad?
-觉得自己翅膀硬了 是吗 -松手
– Think you’re the big man, aye? – Fuck off!
帮你自己个忙 给我道歉
Do yourself a favour and apologise.
你帮我个忙 刷个牙吧 你个臭傻♥逼♥
You do me a favour and brush your teeth, you fucking skank!
现在向我道歉
Apologise to me now.
快停手 把他放开
Stop it. Leave him alone.
-对不起对不起 -我听不到 大点声
– I’m sorry! I’m sorry! – I can’t hear you. Mean it!
对不起对不起对不起
I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry.

Good!
有进步啊 斯潘纳
That was a good effort, Spanner.
刚做的不错 小伙子
You did good there, wee man.
好了 娘炮们
Right, ladies.
该去见些人了 加里 咱们走
Got some people to see. Gary, come on.
等下
Wait.
稍等
Hold on.
现在可不干了哦
It’s not so dry anymore.
给我把你燕麦吃了
Eat your fucking cereal.
斯潘纳
Spanner?
-斯潘纳 你还… -没事 我没事
– Spanner, are you… – Fine. I’m fine.
等会 你的脸是不是…
Wait, is your face…
我说了我他妈没事 乔诺
I says I’m fucking fine, Johnno!
我希望你不要觉得
Here, I hope you don’t think
我会让他一直这么对我
I just let him push me about like that all the time
因为我没有
’cause I don’t.
对天发誓 我没有
I swear to God, I don’t.
知道了 挺好
Aye. Cool.
听着 斯潘纳
Look, Spanner
我妈妈刚说的 你知道…
what my ma said, you ken…
我他妈爱死这些麦片了
I fucking love Coco Pops and all.
一个燕麦品牌
傻♥逼♥玩意
Prick!
斯潘纳 你要听吗
Spanner, will you listen?
听着 我不希望以那种方式让你知道
Look, I didn’t want you to find out like that.
没事 挺好的
No. It’s cool.
挺好的 兄弟 听起来不错
It’s cool, man. Sounds great.
确实 真的 真的不错
Aye. Really, really great.
所以 你大概什么时候走
So, when you off, like?
-一周之后 -就他妈还剩一个星期
– A week. – A fucking week?
那 搬去哪呢
Where to, like?
天啊
Sake, man.
知道吗 去他妈的不管了
Ken what? Fuck this, man.
干什么 斯潘纳 你疯了吗
What? Spanner, are you mental?
他他妈会杀了你的
He’ll fucking end you, like.
是啊 然后呢
Aye. So what’s new?
这就是我的特权 小伙子
This is my prerogative, wee man.
-“特权” -没错
– “Prerogative”? – Aye.
不能因为我不去学校就以为
Just ’cause I’m not going to school doesn’t mean
我没学东西啊
I’m not learning stuff.
我的特权
My prerogative.
我的未来 我做主
The future I deserve. For me.
斯潘纳
Spanner!
斯潘纳 兄弟 你得把钱放回去
Spanner, man, you need to put that money back.
斯潘纳 我认真的 他会给你头卸了的
Spanner, I’m serious. He’ll kick your head in.
去他妈的
What the fuck!
乔诺 听好了 现在情况是这样
Johnno, listen up, right, ’cause this is what’s happenin’.
这钱现在是我的了
This money’s mine now
而且我还要他妈好好挥霍一番
and I’m spending it on a fucking blast,
之后我再来面对它的后果
and I’m gonna deal with the consequences later on
去他妈的 为什么不呢
’cause, fuck it, why not?
你跟不跟我来这个聚会 看你自己
You can either come with me to this party or not, it’s up to you.
但我现在该走了
But I need to get out of here right now
因为我要在那个傻♥逼♥神经病
if I’m going to put any fresh air
回来之前
between me and that fucking psycho
跑得越远越好
before he gets back.
-好吧 我不会去的 -为什么
– Well, I’m not comin’. – How?
-我被禁足了 兄弟 -你♥他♥妈♥才十岁吗
– I’m grounded, mate. – Are you fucking 10, like?
我要去工作了
I need to get to work,
然后我要直接回家收拾行李
and then I need to get straight home and start packing,
要不然罗伯特会他妈杀了咱俩
or Robert will fucking kill us.

Fucking…
就这样了
Well, that’s it.
就是这样
That’s just how it is.
听着 会再见的
Look, I’ll see you later.
乔诺
Johnno.
求你了 兄弟
Please, mate.
最后疯狂一晚 好吗
Last night out, eh?
我和你
Me and you.
梦幻组合啊
Dream team and that.
真拿你没办法
Jesus fucking Christ.
收拾下
Tidy.
他妈的咱们赶紧出发
Let’s fucking beat it then.
被统治就等于我们的每一个行动都会
To be governed is to be at every operation
被记录 被注册 被盖章 被评估
noted, registered, stamped, measured,
被标号♥ 被评估 被授权 被警告
numbered, assessed, authorised, admonished,
被阻止 被禁止 被整改 被纠正 被监视
prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, watched,
被审查 被窥探 被命令 被招安 被洗♥脑♥
inspected, spied upon, directed, enrolled, indoctrinated,
被说教 被控制 被检查
preached at, controlled, checked.
换句话说 听众们 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
In other words, listeners, sisters, brothers,
去操♥他♥妈♥了个逼的傻♥逼♥英国政♥府♥
fuck these fucking motherfuckers right to absolute fuck.
他们想让我们乖乖顺从 但我们从不屈服
They want us to get in line, but we won’t.
他们想让我们互相恐惧 但我们从不畏缩
They want us to be afraid of each other, but we’re not.
我们可以做得更好
We are better than this.
只有允许发声的政♥府♥才是优秀的政♥府♥
The only good system is a sound system,
如果我无法尽情跳舞
and if I can’t dance to it
那我革命的目的还远未达到
it’s not my revolution.
这就是我的革命 听众们
This is my revolution, listeners.
这就是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!