有连续重复的节拍
“by the emission of a succession of repetitive beats.”
所以 任何听到的警♥察♥
And so, to any pigs
或者官员
and suits listening in,
记清楚 我们比你们想象的数量要多得多
know this: There are more of us than you think there are.
你来阻止我们所有人试试
Just you try and stop us all.
温迪
Wendy?
-是的 -斯潘纳
– Yes! – Spanner!
-你好呀 小伙子 -来了 表姐
– Hello, wee man! – Alright, cuz!
姑娘 这是我的小表弟斯潘纳
Here, lass, it’s my wee cousin Spanner.
亲一个 你过得好吗
Give us a kiss. You alright?
温迪 这是我的朋友乔诺
Wendy, this is my pal Johnno.
好久不见 小伙子
Not seen you for ages, wee man.
你怎么样 过得还好吗
How you doing? You alright?
好 挺好的
Aye, fine. Cheers.
-没错 没错 -安静
– ‘Yes, yes! – Shut up.
你们这些新的听众
To all you new listeners.
任性的旅行者
You wayward travellers.
迷失的人
You lost souls.
孤独的流浪者
You lonely wanderers.
假如你是来找寻答案的
‘If you’ve come here looking for answers,
那么你就来对地方了
you’ve come to the right place.
我是你们的D哥 来这里帮助你们
‘This is your man, the D-Man, here to serve the people’s needs.
反抗那该死的法案吧
Revolt is the command on the paper in your hand.
他们愿意那么写 我们就愿意这么做
And so it was written, so let it be done.
狂欢至死
Rave to the Grave,
这是你一生中最激♥情♥的一夜
the biggest fucking night of your life, Scotland.
反抗
Revolt!
日期会在这里公布
Date to be announced here,
只在这里 很快
nowhere else but here, very fucking soon.
这里是 “浪子 嬉皮和审判”
Here’s “A Homeboy, A Hippie & A Funki Dredd.”
太棒了 来吧
Yes! Come on!
他在搞什么 你们要去吗
Fuck’s he on about? Are youse going out?
-是个聚会吗 -不是你去的 小伙子
– Is it a party? – Not for you, wee man.
没错 等你长出蛋蛋再来找我们
Aye, come back to us when your balls have dropped.
告诉我呗
Ha-ha. Come on, tell me.
什么 这个吗
What, this?
-对 对 -这个吗
– Yeah. Yeah. – This?
过来 给我
Come on, give it to me.
温迪 那今晚干什么
Yo, Wendy, what’s happening tonight then, cuz?
不做什么 小子
Nothing, wee man.
就回家 吃着中餐 看看电视
Just going to mine, get a Chinese, watch telly.
我们能和你一起去吗
Can we come with youse?
你什么毛病 你个变♥态♥
What is your problem, you wee creep?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
天啊 乔诺
Jesus, Johnno, man…
对不起 我
Sorry, I…
条子
5-0!
斯科特·史密斯
Scott Smith!
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
-野餐 你们想干什么 -别顶嘴
– Picnic. What you up to, like? – Don’t get lippy, son.
你有收据吗
You got a receipt for that?
PC·麦克唐纳
PC McDonald,
我需要他们每个人的名字
I want each and every one of their names,
所有的细节 没有例外
all their details, no exceptions.
-彻底搜查每一个人 -你好呀 罗伯
– Search them all thoroughly, too. – Alright, Rob?
乔诺 你不应该在这周围逛
Johnno. You shouldn’t be hanging about here, son.
邓洛普 你认识他吗
Dunlop, you know this boy?
是 他是我的
Aye, he’s my, erm…
他是我儿子
He’s the missus’ lad.
-我能单独和他说话吗 警官 -当然
– Can I have a minute please, Sergeant? – Of course.
你 把烟掐了
Come on, you. Cigarette down,
放下瓶子 把口袋掏空
bottle down, empty the pockets out.
搞什么鬼 乔诺 你在玩什么把戏
Fucking hell, Johnno pal, what you playing at?
什么意思
What?
你不应该出现在这里
You’re not allowed to be hanging around here.
你知道让我老板看到
You have any idea what it looks like
你和这样的一个小混混呆在一起
for my boss to see you
会是什么情况吗
fraternising with neds like that?
你不了解他 他很好的
You don’t know him. He’s alright.
他是菲多·史密斯的兄弟 上帝啊
He’s Fido Smith’s wee brother, for Christ’s sakes!
-是啊 但他不是罪犯 -看看他
– Aye, but he’s not a criminal or that. – Look at him!
看看他的发型
Look at his hairdo.
我是说 那是对他脑袋的
I mean, that’s a crime against…
犯罪
his head.
帮帮我 乔诺
Help me out here, Johnno.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me, pal.
好 罗伯特
Yes, Robert.
你应该叫警官 好吗
Hey. It’s “officer” to you. Right?
-邓洛普 上车 -警官
– Dunlop, car. – Sarge.
小伙子们 赶紧走
Boys, beat it.
麦克唐纳 我们把这个任务
McDonald, we’re gonna take this call
就交给你了
and leave this with you.
小伙子们 听见了吗
Right, lads. You heard him.
快点离开这儿 现在马上
Come on, out of here, now! Scatter!
乔诺 直接回家
Johnno, mind and get straight home.
再见 姑娘们
See you later, ladies.
我要回家了
I need to get home, like.
♪ 从一家银行到另一家银行♪
♪ From bank to bank… ♪
采取长♥期♥措施来打破毒品
…long-term measures to break that culture
家庭不稳定的情况
of drugs, family instability,
高失业率和城市的贫民窟
high unemployment, and urban squalor
滋生了一些歹毒的罪犯
in which some of the worst criminals are brought up.
责任意味着重视
Responsibility means a recognition
意味着与外界的
that there is no divorce from the outside…
味道很好
This is delicious.
不能让失业成为犯罪的理由
The unemployed youngster has no right to steal your radio.
等一下 我有东西给你
Hold on. I got something.
哦 天哪
Oh… Goodness!
捂住你的耳朵
Cover your ears.
-杯子呢 -马上
– Whoa! Hey. Glasses? – Oh, right, yes, fine.
-给乔诺也拿一个 -好的
– Get one for Johnno, too! – Okay.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
这个给你
One for you.
好吧 说点祝酒词
Okay, so this is just to say a wee toast.
因为我来到这里也不久
Because I know I’ve not been here long,
但我为这个家庭感到骄傲
but I am proud of this family.
你看 这个举动
And, you see, this move,
把我也吓坏了
it’s scary for me, too.
真的
It is.
来到这样的家庭确实相当困难
It’s actually quite tough coming into a family like this.
乔诺 我不指望你对此表示同情
Now, Johnno, I don’t expect your sympathy with that.
我只想和你说实话
I just want to be straight with you.
我明白这对你来说很难
I get why this is hard for you.
我们都想待在熟悉的环境中
We all want to stay with what we know.
和我们认识的人待在一起
Stay with the people that we know.
但是有时候
But sometimes…
有时候我们必须跳出这种环境中
Sometimes we’ve all just got to jump.
紧跟潮流
Catch the way the wind’s blowing.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you get me?
好吧 可能有一种不那么尴尬的方式
Alright. There was probably a less embarrassing way
我可以这么说
that I could have said that.
听着 我感到自豪
Look, I’m proud.
为我们
Of us.
以及我们共同的方向
And where we’re headed.
所以 这是杯敬未来 敬成功
Right, so this… This is to the future, to success,
敬我们的家庭
and to family.
下次选举将为我们提供改变国家的机会
The next election will offer us the chance to change our country,
不只嘴上说 还要实现它
not just to promise change, but to achieve it.
乔诺
Johnno?
另一个工党政♥府♥的历史目标
The historic goal of another Labour government.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!