I don’t know what I had in mind, Spanner.
这是你的主意
It was your idea.
听着
Look…
我知道我给你惹了很多麻烦
I know I’ve caused you a lot of bother, eh?
但我们可以就在这待会儿然后回家
But we could just hang here and get home.
那么 我们怎么回家呢
Well, how would we get home, like?
不管怎样 该来的总会来
It’s a fag-end scene anyway, all this.
既然已经到这儿了
It’s been done.
不如好好玩玩 看那儿
Washed up. Look at it.
是啊 这又不是我们做的 但是
Aye. It’s not been done by us, but.
我们大老远跑到这儿
We’ve come this far, like.
我们不能就这么回家
We can’t just go home.
回到那囚笼里
Get back in the box.
至少不是现在
Not now.
去他的 斯潘纳
Fuck it, Spanner. Eh?
我们就是梦之队
Dream team and that.
是的
Aye.
是的 去他的
Aye. Fuck it.
到那边见 伙计
Well, I’ll see you on the other side then, mate.
如果你还想要的话 我一会儿给你
I’ve got another one for you later if you want it, eh?
走丢了吗
Got a bit lost?
躁起来吧
Here we go!
自♥由♥之地
欢迎
Welcome.
斯潘纳
Spanner!
斯潘纳 怎么回事
Spanner, what the fuck?
你还好吧 伙计
Are you alright, mate?
乔诺 没事的 伙计 没事的
Hey, hey, Johnno. It’s cool, mate. It’s cool.
你没事的 伙计
You’re alright, mate.
卧♥槽♥ 斯潘纳
Holy shit, Spanner, man.
-他妈的 妈的 -没事的
– Holy fuck! Fuck! – Hey, it’s cool.
有我呢 伙计 我在这儿
Stay with me, mate. Just stay with me.
没事的 乔诺
It’s cool, Johnno.
没事的
It’s cool.
过来
Come here.
乔诺 你还好吧 伙计
Johnno. You alright, wee man?
来吧 伙计们
Yes, my wee pals!
去他妈的 去他妈的 懂我的意思吧
Fuck it! Fuck it, know what I mean?
去他妈的 伙计
Fucking fuck it, wee man!
就这样 伙计
This is it, little wee man.
别再低着头 活在谎言里了
No more keeping your head down, living a lie. Yeah?
我们要一起感受我们想要感受的
We’re gonna feel what we wanna feel and feel it together.
你和我一起
You with me?
他们感受不到这感觉
They can’t touch this.
或是这里
Or this.
去他的 伙计 去他的
Fucking right, man! Fucking right!
-这么多人都是吗 斯潘纳 -什么
– All these people, Spanner, eh? – Eh?
所有这些人都是 每个人
All these people. Like, everybody…
太棒了
It’s so amazing.
是的 伙计
Aye, mate, aye!
你跳的真不错 舞者
Nice moves on you, magic hands.
是吗
What?
你知道吗 你刚才在那做的事情
That was pretty fucking special what you did back there
真是太酷了
do you know that?
你没事吧 你害怕了
You alright now? You scared?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你感觉还好吧
You feeling okay?
我感觉太他妈的爽了
Yeah, I feel fucking tremendous!
跟我来
Come with me.
你打算怎么办 他叫什么名字 莱斯
What you going to do about thingemy? What’s his name? Les.
你问我的感情状况吗 伙计
You asking me about my relationship situation, wee man?
不 不 我不是这意思 只是
No! No, no, I never meant like that, just…
没有
No.
他们跟你说了他什么 他们告诉你什么了
What have they said to you about him? What have they told you?
好吧
Well…
斯潘纳说他是个恶心的恋童癖
Spanner said that he was a manky old paedo, like,
但仅此而已
but that was about it.
但我很确定他说的不是真正的恋童癖
But I’m pretty sure he never meant like an actual paedo or that.
就这个吗
Is that it?
你们俩是好朋友 对吧
Youse are really proper best pals, you two, eh?
大家都认为斯潘纳是个疯子
Everyone thinks Spanner’s just some headcase,
但他实际上是你见过的最聪明的人
but he’s actually the smartest guy you’ll ever meet.
他真的很勇敢
He’s actually really fucking brave.
我只是他旁边的一个懦夫
I’m really just a coward next to him.
来吧 舞者
Come on then, magic hands.
我们进去吧
Let’s go back in.
好好享受吧
Enjoy it while it lasts, eh?
Johnno
Johnno, yes!
梦之队 逃亡者 小矮人 快跑
Dream team! Fugitives, wee man! On the run!
斯潘纳 我真♥他♥妈♥的爱你
Spanner, I fucking love you!
我也爱你 伙计 我也爱你
You, too, wee man! I love you, too!
出自古斯塔夫·勒庞《乌合之众:大众心理研究》
“当个体成为群体的一部分时”
“By the mere fact that he forms part of an organised crowd,
“个体的文明程度也会随之下降”
“a man descends several rungs in the ladder of civilisation.”
你们记住 在这些无法无天的地方
Remember, you lot, where lawlessness prevails,
人们对自己构成威胁
people become a danger to themselves.
你们需要保持警惕
You’ll need to be alert,
对你们自己和彼此负责
responsible to yourselves and each other.
不要让你的团队失望
Donnae let your team down.
我会监督你们的
I’ll be watching.
遵命
Okay!
来吧 让我们他妈的干吧
Let’s fucking do this! Come on!
♪ 我更强大 更大胆 更粗犷 更坚强 ♪
♪ I’m bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher ♪
♪ 换句话说 笨蛋 仅此而已 ♪
♪ In other words, sucker, there is no other ♪
♪ 我更强大 更大胆 更粗犷 更坚强 ♪
♪ I’m bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher ♪
♪ 换句话说 笨蛋 仅此而已 ♪
♪ In other words, sucker, there is no other ♪
♪ 我是唯一的支配者 ♪
♪ I’m the one and only dominator ♪
♪ 我是唯一的主宰 ♪
♪ I’m the one and only dominator… ♪
听着 那里一片混乱
Listen up! It’s pandemonium in there.
进去后 给我狠狠的打
So, get in there and hit them hard.
♪ 我更强大 更大胆 更粗犷 更坚强 ♪
♪ I’m bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher ♪
♪ 换句话说 笨蛋 仅此而已 ♪
♪ In other words, sucker, there is no other ♪
♪ 我更强大 更大胆 更粗犷 更坚强 ♪
♪ I’m bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher ♪
♪ 换句话说 笨蛋 仅此而已 ♪
♪ In other words, sucker, there is no other… ♪
D哥
D-Man!
我们上
Let’s go.
来吧 冲 冲
Come on! Go! Go!
♪ 我更强大 更大胆 更粗犷 更坚强 ♪
♪ I’m bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher ♪
♪ 换句话说 笨蛋 仅此而已 ♪
♪ In other words, sucker, there is no other ♪
♪ 仅此而已 ♪
♪ No other ♪
♪ 仅此而已 ♪
♪ No other ♪
♪ 我更强大 更大胆 更粗犷 更坚强 ♪
♪ I’m bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher ♪
♪ 换句话说 笨蛋 仅此而已 ♪
♪ In other words, sucker, there is no other… ♪
退后 都他妈的向后退
Back! Fucking back!
-退后 -你们这些家伙
– Get back – You cunts!
退后 退后 都他妈的退后
Get back! Get back! Get fucking back!
退后
Get back!
给我退后 退后
Get back! Get back! Get back! Get back!
乔诺
Johnno!
我勒个去
Fucking hell, man.
乔诺
Johnno!
见鬼了 你这弱鸡
Fuck’s sake, you wee dick.
-你见到他了吗 -没
– You seen him yet? – No.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
拜托 你没事的
Come on, mate. You’re alright.
大伙
Everyone.
都醒醒 都醒醒
Wake up. Wake up!
-为啥我还在这里 -你看见他了吗
– Why am I still fucking here? – Have you seen him?
-你看见那个小矮子了吗 -快滚开
– Have you seen the wee man? – Oh, fuck off.
乔诺 去哪里了
Where is Johnno?
滚开斯潘纳 从我视线里消失
Fuck off, Spanner. Get out of my face.
你好 我是乔诺·麦克克雷迪的妈妈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!