Hi, I’m Johnno McCredie’s mum.
我相信他被捕了
I believe he’s been picked up.
他就在下面 他们记下他的名字还拍了照片
He’s down there. They’re taking his name and his picture.
他这是要被起诉了吗
Is he getting charged?
不不 就是例行程序
No. No. It’s just routine.
-那就好 -没错
– Right. – Aye.
罗伯特 我真的是很抱歉
Robert, I’m really sorry about this.
这对你来说肯定很难堪
It must be pure mortifying for you,
你同事都知道他是我儿子
for all your colleagues to ken he’s my son.
是 是有点
Aye, it is a bit.
这事情 明摆在这里
Thing is, this was on the cards, like.
他不可能四处撒野
He cannae just think that he can run around wild
然后就这样不了了之
and there not be any consequences.
现在
Now,
他受了点冲击
he’s picked up a few knocks.
看到他的时候别吓到了 好吗
So don’t get a fright when you see him, okay?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我现在就把他放出来
I’ll get him sent up now.
上面左拐就能找到受理台
Charge desk is just up there to the left.

Okay.
别对他太苛刻了 好吗
Go easy on him, eh?
打扰了 打扰了 我能打个电♥话♥吗
Excuse me? Excuse me? Can I make my phone call, please?
乔诺·麦克克雷迪
Johnno McCredie?
乔诺
Johnno?
胳膊抬起来
Arms up.
没事的 妈妈
It’s okay, Mum.
我很好
I’m okay.
我知道
I know.
警♥察♥们
The police…
是不是警♥察♥把你打成这样
Did the police do this to you, son?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Right.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
没事吧
Are you?
我会没事的
I will be.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mum.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
那些是什么
What are they?
你同事送的
Your work sent them.
来吧 上♥床♥ 睡一会吧
Come on. Get into bed. Get some sleep.
我们会解决掉这些混♥蛋♥的 菲多
We’ll fucking sort those wee cunts out, Fido.
把你的钱拿回来 干净利落 绝不留情
Get your money back, no mercy, man, no mercy.
我们他♥娘♥的♥向你保证这点
We’ll fucking see to it, like.
-停车 -啥
– Pull over. – What?
快他妈停车
Fucking pull over!
他下车去哪里 菲多 菲多 哥们你这是干嘛啊
Where’s he off to? Fido. Fido, man, what you doing?
快住手 你干什么啊
Stop it! What you doing?
住手
Stop it!
-开车 -菲多 菲多
– Drive. – Fido. Fido.
老兄 我们这是在干什么呀
What the fuck are we even doing, man?
你来这干嘛
What could you possibly want here?
乔诺在家吗
Er… is Johnno here?
我 把他书包带回来了
I, er… brought his school bag.
还要干嘛
What?
他还好吗
Is he alright?
他会好起来的
He will be.
我能见见他吗
Can I see him?
他在楼上
He’s upstairs.
-把你的破鞋脱了 -抱歉 抱歉
– Take your fucking shoes off. – Sorry. Sorry.
很抱歉
Sorry.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
对不起 我是说抱歉
Sorry. I mean sorry.
斯潘纳 怎么样了 你来干嘛了
Spanner. What’s going on? What you doing here?
我把你书包带来了
Brought your bag.
你把它丢在D哥家了 个傻瓜
Left it at the D-Man’s, you fucking wally.
是 谢了
Aye. Cheers.
听着 乔诺 我
Listen, Johnno, I’m…
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry, eh?
什么
What?
这一切
Everything, like.
把你搞到这个地步
Landing you in all this.
你这是什么意思
What you on about?
这一切都太爽了
It was fucking magic.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
糟透了 兄弟
Fucking broke, man.
你一定很惊喜你老妈会让我进来
Surprised your ma let me in, eh?
是啊
Aye.
我估计她现在理解了
Reckon that’s her sound with me now?
我可不这么想 哥们
I wouldn’t count on it, mate.
所以
So, er…
搬家公♥司♥什么时候来
what time the removal boys coming round then?
不知道
Don’t know.
下周吧
Sometime next week.
月末前肯定是要搬出去的
Have to be out of this place by the end of the month.
好吧
Right.
你回过家了
You been home?
你还剩下多少钱
Much of that money you got left?
没几个子儿了
Peanuts, like.
你知道他一直跟着咱来着 是不是
You ken he was following us, aye?
温迪看到他了
Aye. Wendy saw him.
你也都看到了 对吗
You see him and all, aye?
我这下是完蛋了
I’m a dead man, eh?
真完蛋了
Like actually dead.

Right
我最好还是赶紧离你远点 对吧
I fucking better leave you to it, wee man, eh?
直面音乐
Face the music.
斯潘纳你不必这么做
You donnae have to, Spanner.
你不用回那里去
You donnae have to go back there.
-不 我得回去 -你不必
– Aye, I do. – You donnae.
操 我♥操♥ 操
Oh, no. Fuck, no.
-你这是干嘛啊 -抱歉
– Argh! Fuck you up to? – Sorry.
我靠 兄弟
Oh… fuck me, man.
-咋的了 -你占得地儿太大了
– What? – You’re in my bit.
没啊 我没挤你 你不在你那边吗
No, I’m not, that’s your half there.
-我可去你的吧 这是我的床 -行行
– Fucking bolt, you nugget, it’s my bed. – Alright. Right.
乔诺
Johnno.
你能照看好自己 对吧
You’ll look after yourself alright?
-斯潘纳 -不 听着
– Spanner… – No, look…
-我就是说说 因为 -没问题
– I’m just saying, ’cause like… – Aye.
斯潘纳 我没问题的
Spanner, I will.
别再傻呵呵的了 向我保证
Don’t be a fucking dafty. Promise?
-把你胳膊拿开 -我就不拿
– Get your arm off me. – I’m not moving
除非你跟我保证
until I hear you fucking promise.
行 我保证 行了吧
Right, promise. Right.

Right.
你说好了的 对吗
You promise me and all then, right?
我会回来看你的
I’ll come back and see you, like.
当然
Aye.
你敢肯定吗 兄弟
Aye, sure, man.
这可真是太他娘爽了
It was fucking magic, like.
艾利森带着乔诺和康诺搬到了皮伯斯 在那里她遇见了新伴侣
她有了三个孩子并在网上销♥售♥化妆品 尽管他的伴侣反复请求她 他们还是没有结婚
温迪和卡特计划一起旅行 温迪在电♥话♥呼叫中心工作 并且开始为旅行攒钱
她现在还在那里工作
伊♥拉♥克♥战争刚开始的时候 D哥加入了在议会广场的抗♥议♥组织 2005年这个组织营地被驱散 后来D哥和前螺旋族的成员一起乘小货车旅行 自此再也无人见过他
尽管有大量抗♥议♥示♥威♥活动 刑事司法草案还是在1994年11月通过了
两大主要党派均对此没有异议
劳拉在曼彻斯特大学金融系以一等荣誉学士学位毕业
她住在金丝雀码头 现在当了一名保险经纪人
菲多因为袭♥警♥罪被关在巴连尼监狱 6年 他现在住在威廉堡而且每周末都去救济所当义工
罗伯特全身心投入到了他的工作上 赢得了晋升并且被调到了伦敦警♥察♥厅 他在反恐部门效力 单身住在萨里郡 目前快要退休了
卡特1997年去世了 她从来没和别人提起她患病的事
葬礼上 她的棺椁被杰夫·米尔斯送到了灵钟前
一切都美极了
10年后乔诺和斯潘纳在格拉斯哥的街上遇见了
他们彼此许下诺言当下次乔诺来城里的时候再聚一次
但他们俩彼此心里都明白他们不会再见到彼此
♪ 吾主如此辛劳 ♪
♪ That’s how He works ♪
♪ 天堂之主 ♪
♪ That’s how ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!