Right! Now!
集♥合♥!听好了!
This is Mr. Bennett, and he’s going to be taking the boys for football.
这是Bennett先生,他现在要带领男生上足球课
Mr. Bennett foolishly wants to be a teacher.
Bennett先生想当一名教师,他想把你们教好的想法太愚蠢了
Look at the fucking shell suit, man. Fucking wanker.
你们看看他穿的那套该死的外套 象个该死的手♥淫♥者
I don’t fucking believe it. Fucking yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥说的话我才不相信 操♥你♥妈♥的
What you fucking looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥的看什么看?
Er, less fucking and more attention please.
Er,请说少一点”他妈的”,多集中点精神听我说话
Something you might have said to your boyfriend that, Gina.
Gina,你也许应该叫你男朋友不要老想着做♥爱♥,要用心关心你
Right, girls, onto the other pitch with me. Come on.
好的,女生们,跟我到另一个球场
You, boy. Why aren’t you playing? Forgot me kit.
小男生,你,你为什么不踢足球?我忘记穿球衣了
Don’t make him play, sir, he’s shit.
老师,不要让他参加,他体育很烂
Balls, Mr. Bennett!
球,Bennett先生!
Right. Look, I want you joining in, yeah?
就来了 听着,我希望你能一起踢,好吗?
You ain’t playing, Gangel. Fuck off, McBride.
你不会踢的,Gangel 操♥你♥妈♥的,McBride
Ste! Come on.
Ste!请把书包还给我
Do you want it? Do you want it? Go get it.
你想要你的书包吗?来拿啊
Oi! What’s his name?
他叫什么名?
Hugh, sir. Hugh Janus.
Hugh,老师,他叫Hugh Janus
Hugh Janus (Huge Anus), get back here now!
Hugh Janus,马上回来上课!
Hugh Janus!
Hugh Janus!
Janus, are you deaf?
Janus(混♥蛋♥),你聋了吗?
Oright, Sandra?
一切还好吗,Sandra?
Slag!
糟死了!
What happened?
有什么大事发生了吗?
School burnt down, did it? Yeah.
学校发生火灾了,是不是?恩
Oh, what was it this time then? IRA bomb?
喔,那么这一次又是什么借口?爱尔兰共和军轰炸?
Fundamentalist Muslim Pyromaniacs. Oh funny that,
极端穆♥斯♥林♥分子纵火 Oh好好笑啊
looked all right when I walked past it. -Yeah. Funny that.
当我经过学校的时候看到一切都好好的 -喔 好好笑啊
Look, you’re not too old to be taken over my knee, young man, d’you hear me?
听着,你还没有长大到可以不需要在我面前跪下的年龄,年轻人,你有没有听到我说的话?
The whole o’bloody Thamesmead can hear you. Yeah, well..
你该死的声音大到整个Thamesmead都听到了 那好
You have gotta start doing your games!! Why?
那你就必须要开始踢足球了!!为什么?
Coz you have, that’s why! -Who says? -I says!
因为你必须要,这就是为什么!谁说的? 我说的!
I hate football! You never used to!
我讨厌足球!你从没有讨厌过!
Well, I do now!
那好,我现在讨厌了!
You know what I’m gonna do now, duntcha?
你知道我现在要做什么了,duntcha?
Juggle with ’em?
欺骗他们?
You know what they’ll do, don’t you!
你知道他们要做什么了,是不是!
They’ll put you into care. They’ll say,
他们会把你送到教♥养♥院♥去 他们会说
‘She’s an unfit mother, bang ‘im into one o’them homes, coz I mean,
“她不是一个合格的母亲
she can’t even get him to do his PE.’ That’s what they’ll do.
她甚至不让他参加体育课 ” 所以他们只好这么做(把你送到教♥养♥院♥)
She’s throwing away everything I was saving for me kids. Books, toys.
她就要开始把我为我以后的小孩保存的所有东西,书啊,玩具啊
I don’t want kids. Kids are cunts.
我不想要孩子 孩子是女人生的
Anyone been calling you names? Like what?
有人给你起外号♥吗?比如什么?
I dunno. Stumpy? No.
我不知道,也许是矮胖者(Stumpy)?没有
I told you it’s stop. I know.
我已经跟你说应该停止(逃避体育课)了 我知道
I told you you’d grow. You never take the blindest bit o’notice of me, do you?
我告诉过你你已经长大了 你从没有把我说的话放在心上是不是?
I do! Oh yeah?
我有!是吗?
Well, how comes every Wednesday afternoon without fail you’re standing there?
那好,为什么每个星期三的下午你从不曾不站在这里(逃体育课)?
I’ve told you. Oh, have you!!
我已经告诉过你原因了(极端穆♥斯♥林♥分子纵火) 是吗!!
Call the village band out. Bid me goodbye.
(Leah唱歌♥:)把整个村庄都叫醒和我说再见
What you doing? Singing.
你在做什么?唱歌♥
What? I’m just a girl who can’t say no!!
唱什么歌♥?我是一个不能说”不”的女孩!!
Heard of Mama Cass?
有没有听过Mama Cass?
No, sing it.
没有,你唱一唱
What? Go on.
什么?唱吧
No way. I won’t laugh.
没门 我不会笑的
Call the village band out. Bid me goodbye.
(Leah唱歌♥:)把整个村庄都叫醒和我说再见
Everyone stand outside and cry.
每个人都站在那里为我哭泣
Never thought so many Thought me so dear.
从来没想过居然会有人疼爱我
I’d be happy any place but here.
除了这里,我在任何地方都会开心
One way ticket take me anywhere,
就给我一张票,把我带走吧
Northbound, southbound, I don’t even care.
北方,南方,去哪里我都不在乎
I know the grass is greener there.
我知道草在其他地方都长得比这里绿
Well, keep going!
唱的不错啊,继续唱!
Might persuade him to get back to school! Libs!
也许这样就可以说服他回到学校去(上体育课)!不唱了!
It’s not natural, isn’t it? What ain’t?
这不是正常的,是不是?为什么?
For a girl her age to be into Mama Cass.
一个她这样年纪的女孩子模仿Mama Cass
She’s got a really beautiful voice!
她有一个很漂亮很漂亮的歌♥声!
And whassamatter with Madonna?!
那么麦当娜有什么毛病?!
She’s a slag!
她是个人♥渣♥!
Hypocrite!
伪君子!
Oright, Ste?! Ste!! Oright?
你好,Ste?!Ste!!你好?
Yous two been bunking off together, have you?
你们两个一起逃学,是不是?
Not together, no.
不,不是一起
Oright, Mrs. Gangel? Well, it’s nice to see someone can stay at school for the full day.
你好,Gangel太太?很好,见到一个在学校上完一天课的学生真是令人开心
We had football today. It’s the wrong season for football, innit?
我们今天上足球课 现在这个季节不适合踢足球,是不是?
Student teacher. Ah, is that the problem?
实习老师带我们上课 哦,那这就是(你逃学的)问题所在咯?
No. Well, what is then?!
不是 那好,那究竟是为什么?!
I best get in. Ah, Ste…
我要回家了 喔,Ste
I’m doing the tea.
我要做晚饭
Stick it on, then come back out here.
把饭放上炉,然后回到这里来
Bubble and squeak, Leah. You can’t leave bubble and squeak.
我要炸马铃薯和洋白菜,Leah 你不能不看着火
Gotta watch it , like a hawk.
必须要盯着它,就象老鹰一样盯着
Don’t that make you fart, bubble and squeak?
吃这些不会让你放屁吗,炸马铃薯和洋白菜?
Only if you’ve got a fat arse.
当你有一个肥屁♥股♥的时候就会
There was a phone-in this morning on Richard and Judy about delinquent children.
今天上午Richard and Judy的听众热♥线♥电♥话♥直播节目讲的是关于青少年犯罪的事情
I shoulda rung in.
我应该打进去进去参加节目谈谈你的事情
I’m going in. See ya, Ste.
我要回家了 再见,Ste
Well, whose fault is it then? Eh? The system.
那好,这到底是谁的错?恩?这个体制
I am a victim of the education…thingamabob.
我是这个教育体制的受害者 某种东西
Wasteland.
文化贫乏的社会
You’re a victim of your own big mouth more like.
应该是你这个大嘴巴害了你自己
Leah, love, get in here and peel some taters for tea, will ya?
Leah,亲爱的,进来帮我削晚饭吃的马铃薯,好吗?
Kiss my arse.
懒得理你
You! Indoors, she’s a bad influence.
你!回房♥间去,她会带坏你的
She’s a bad influence!
她才会带坏你的!
Right, you don’t peel no taters you don’t get no tea.
好,你不削,就没有马铃薯吃,你不做就不要吃晚饭
Jamie!
Jamie!
Rainbow’s gone anyway.
彩虹总是要消失的
That’ll be the phone. Well, it wouldn’t be the bloody Hoover bag, would it!
应该是学校来电♥话♥了 是啊,它总不会是该死的胡佛袋子吧!
Yeah, I know. I know Miss Chauhan. But see, Miss Chauhan…
是的,我清楚,Chauhan女士,我清楚,但是情况是这样的,Chauhan女士
He’s got a really funny tummy. You know?
他得了很严重的腹泻 你难道不知道?
I mean…he really wanted to do football today but he got taken short, see.
我的意思是 今天他其实是非常非常想踢足球的,但是他要上厕所啊,对吧
And when he got to the boy’s loos, it was all locked up…inexplicably.
当他到了男厕的时候,大便的房♥间全部锁住了 简直不能形容
So he had a little accident, you know.
所以他是因为遇到了小小的意外,你知道的
Yeah. Yeah. I couldn’t agree with you more, Miss Chauhan.
对对,我完全同意你的观点,Chauhan女士
I mean, when I was at school I was reserve captain of the Under Sixteens’ netball team,
我的意思是,当我在学校的时候,我可是十六岁以下女子落网球游戏的队长
so I can appreciate, yeah, the like, value of exercise and sport.
所以我完全明白,锻炼和运动的需要和价值
I mean, I would hate you to think this was any reflection on me myself.
我的意思是,我不希望你认为他是受到我的影响
I’m going to work.
我要去上班了
There’s a cheese salad in the fridge, and the one with the beetroot’s for Tony.
电冰箱里有干酪沙拉,有甜菜根的那个是给Tony吃的
I don’t need a babysitter.
我不需要保姆
I know what you need.
我知道你需要什么
Shooting!
最好一枪毙了你!
I heard that! Yeah, well..
我听到你刚刚说的话!那好啊
you could hear a zit burst in Australia, you, couldn’t you?
你可以听到澳大利亚爆发丘疹,对不对,你?
If you shot me you’d have to go to prison and live off gruel.
如果你拿枪毙我,你就要坐牢,然后靠喝稀粥生活
Don’t tempt me.
不要试探我
I’ll be checking your homework when I get in, so be warned.
我回来后,我要检查你的功课,所以当心点
Oi, Rose!
喂,Rose(leah的母亲)!
At a boy, Ste!
怎么了,Ste!
Get her to turn it down, will ya?
请Leah把声音关小点,好吗?
What d’you think I’m tryina do?
你以为我刚刚在努力做什么事情(我刚刚也一直在叫她关小声)?
Me ole man’s tryina get some kip in there!
我爸爸正在睡觉!
Yeah, and I’m tryina make chips!
是吗,我正在做马铃薯条!
She’s locked herself in her bloody room, ant she?
她把她那该死的房♥间从里面锁住了,她会听得到吗?
Leah!!!
Leah!!!
I’m on tablets, you know. Can I get in and try?
我都头疼到要吃药了,你知道的 我可以进去试一试吗?
I give up.
我不管了
Leah! Leah!
Leah!Leah!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!