You stupid queer! Ste, come on.
你们这些愚蠢的酷儿!Ste,别理她
Oi! Trevor already knows!
噢!Trevor已经知道了!
You know what them flats are like, walls paper-thin!
你知道公♥寓♥的墙有多薄,像纸一样薄!
Why d’you think he’s been twatting the face offa you, eh? He knows!
你认为他为什么打你吗,恩?因为他知道了!
There’s nothing to know!
你说的话是子虚乌有!
Top to tail? You know fuck all!
一个睡床头,一个睡床尾?你♥他♥妈♥的知道个屁!
Oh, really? Yeah, really.
噢,是吗?是的,这是事实
But I know this much, I’ve been sticking up for you. For the pair of you.
但是我知道的不是这些,我一直在帮你掩饰,帮你们这对小情侣掩饰
Told him I knew you’d slept on the couch, told him I’d been in and seen.
我告诉你哥哥我知道你睡在沙发上,我告诉他我到jamie的家里亲眼看到的
I goes, ‘You shouldn’t say things like that about your own brother, they’re just mates.’
我说,’你不应该这样说你自己的弟弟,他们只是好朋友而已 ‘
Nothing happened.
没有任何事情发生
When was the last time your Trevor hit you? What’s it to you?
上一次你哥哥打你是什么时候?这关你什么事?
I bet it was Thursday. So?
我打赌是上周四 那又如何?
You see, that’s when I told him. That’s when I lied.
你明白了,那天就是我和他交谈的日子,也就是我撒谎的日子
Give her an E. Nah, it’s all right.
给她一个E仔吧 不用了,现在我没事了
I’m not after sympathy.
我可不是没有同情心的人
We going then Are you fucking stupid or what?!
我们走吧 你是真的傻啦还是怎么的?!
Ste… Get your hands off of me!
Ste 把你的手拿开!
Ste! Get your fucking queer hands off of me!
Ste!把你那该死的酷儿手拿开!
Ste’s over there. Come on. Do it.
是steven 过去和他交谈啊
Don’t do this to me.
我不知道要说什么
Come on. Just go do it.
你还真是笨
Oright? Oright.
你好?你们好
What you doing? Oh not a lot.
你在做什么?没做什么
Claire’s mum’s got some vodka back at their house, aint she, Claire?
Claire的妈妈调了一些伏特加酒在家里,是吧,Claire?
Yeah, half a bottle. We’re going back there now.
是的,有半瓶那么多 我们现在就要去她家
Claire’s mum works at the all-night garage. Don’t she, Claire?
Claire的妈妈整晚都要在车厂工作,是不是,Claire?
Yeah. Her name’s Mary.
是的,我妈妈的名字叫Mary
D’you fancy some vodka, Ste?
你想喝点伏特加吗,Ste?
Oh, not really.
噢,我不喜欢喝
Well then. See ya. See ya.
那好吧,再见 再见
Come on, Claire.
走吧,Claire
I suppose a shag’s outs the question then?!
我想你应该了解我们的暗示了吧?!
You’re so embarrassing.
你已经说得够明显的啦,走吧
I’m going now. All right, love.
我要走了 再见,宝贝
Oi!
噢!
What’s his problem? Oh, he’s in love, that’s all.
他怎么了?噢,他谈恋爱了,所以才这样
No!
不会吧!
Yeah, I’ll see ya! See ya! Wouldn’t want to be ya!
是的,我也会的!什么!我可不相信!
How d’you fancy going to Greenwich? The Park. Legs astride the Meridian, as they say.
你想不想去Greenwich?我指的是是公园 据说,在那里,我们的脚可以横跨过子午线
I gotta sort out the week’s rota for work.
我必须要排出这个星期的值勤表
You’re addicted to that pub, addict!
你太沉迷于酒吧的工作了,工作狂!
Don’t knock it, there’s money to be made in booze.
别攻击我的工作,酒吧可是很能赚钱的
Is that all you want outta life?
那就是你的人生目标吗?
All I want is enough money to buy a decent pair o’shoes that don’t let in the rain.
我的目标就是有足够的钱去买♥♥一双好鞋子,下雨天也不怕的鞋子
I can get you shoes. No, Tony, it’s all right.
我可以送给你你想要的鞋子 不,Tony,说了你也不明白
I can make you shoes. Tony!
我也可以为你亲手做一双鞋子 Tony!
Right. I’ll do some hoovering or whatever.
那好吧,我要去搞卫生了
But I thought you said you wanted to go to the park! No problem.
可是你不是说你想要去公园的吗!无所谓啦
Yo, Ste! Oright?
哟,Ste!你们好
‘Ere, Ste. Any beans to spill?
恩,Ste 透露点来听听啦?
A little bird told me you’re in love.
有个女孩子告诉我你谈恋爱了
What?
什么?
Four-letter word love!
四个字母的单词:爱(love)!
Oh, don’t look so worried, Jamie told me all about it.
哎呀,别那么担心的样子嘛,好啦,是jamie告诉我的啦
She’s jealous, twenty years younger, could’ve been her.
她妒忌了,如果她再年轻20年,可能那个幸运地被你看上的女孩就是她了
Come on, what’s she like? Well, what’s her name then?
说点来听听啦,她长什么样子的?或者,她叫什么名?
No! Oh, short for Nolene? Very Home and Away.
没有啦(No)!噢,原来是叫Nolene?名字很好听嘛
It’s about time too, you deserve a bit o’luck, coz you’re all right, you are.
现在你也到了谈恋爱的年龄了,你需要一点运气,因为其实你是个好男孩
‘Ere, buy Nolene a present with this.
恩,拿这点钱买♥♥个礼物给你的Nolene
Get her some flowers. Sandra, I can’t take your money.
送点花给她 Sandra,我不能拿你的钱
Oh, I had a good night for tips last night, go on.
拿去吧,昨晚我可是收到很多小费啊,拿去吧
It’s for his bird.
那是为了他的女人
Do you have to use words like that? It really disempowers you.
你一定要用那么粗俗的词吗?这很损你的形象
Nolene busy tonight, was she?
今晚Nolene很忙,没时间陪你?
Got you this.
我给你买♥♥了这个
My, what a pretty hat. It’s the prettiest hat I ever did see, Master Steven.
谢谢你,好漂亮的帽子啊,这是我见过的最漂亮的帽子了,Steven,我的主人
Does this mean we’re engaged?
这个是不是我们的订婚礼物?
What?
怎么不说话啊?
Tony.
Tony
Sort me out.
我想要
It just don’t feel right. Here. Your mum and Tony on the other side o’that door.
这里真的让我感觉怪怪的,你妈妈和Tony就在旁边的那个房♥间里
My ole man and Trevor next door.
我爸爸和Trevor就住在另一边
I got an aunty in Gravesend, thought we could go there one night coz she’s deaf.
我有个阿姨住在Gravesend,我想,或许我们可以去那里,因为她耳背
But that don’t feel right either.
但是这也是让我觉得怪怪的
You cannot transmit the HIV virus via frottage.
爱♥滋♥病病菌不会通过摹拓品(frottage)传播
What’s frottage? Yoghurt. It’s French.
什么是摹拓品?某种酸乳酪吧 法国玩意
Dear Brian, I am twenty-three, black, and gay.
亲爱的Brian,我是一个23岁的黑人同志
I am happy being with a man, but get a horrible feeling that people are going to talk about me behind my back,
我和我的男人在一起的时候很幸福,但是我又很害怕别人会在背后议论我
and not accept me as I am.
不接受我
Also, my family don’t know. Unhappy, north London.
而且,我的家人也不知道我是同志 我真的很不开心,在北伦敦
Get over that river, mate. I’ll make you happy!
别怕这个,亲爱的,我会让你感到很幸福的!
Find page ninety-two.
翻到92页
It’s the bottom right-hand corner.
在右下角
It’s a pub. One-eighty bus goes right to it.
里面介绍了一个酒吧 我们可以坐180公车到那里
So?
那你想?
Look at that. Isn’t that beautiful?
看看这个,是不是很漂亮?
You’d never get it through the front door.
你不可能把它从我们那么小的前门抬进来
Yeah, well, you never know when you’re gonna be living somewhere else do you?
噢,你是不是从来没有想过有一天你可以搬到其他地方去住啊?
That is a work of art.
这是艺术品
Claude Monet couldna done better.
Claude Monet(指钱先生)可以做出更好的
Get a life.
废话
D’you know who Claude Monet is?
你知道Claude Monet是谁吗?
Jamie, don’t make me out to be thick.
Jamie,不要以为我落伍了
You just remember I won a year’s supply of toilet freshener for making up that poem.
你应该记得我曾经因为写过一首诗而赢了一年量的厕所清洁剂
That took brains and artistry, that did.
那也是一样要用智慧和艺术才能赢的
Can you imagine it though?
你就不能想象一下吗?
Me and you with our feet up on a cold winter’s night?
某个寒冷的晚上,我和你就依偎坐在?
On that. Sandra!
这本书介绍的这个沙发上 Sandra!
Who was he then?
那他是谁?
He painted the Sixteenth Chapel.
他画了Sixteenth Chapel
And I haven’t finished with you yet. Miss Chauhan.
我还没和你说完呢 Chauhan女士
See ya! Have a cool time, kid!
再见!玩得开心点,孩子!
You rung to talk about my little git of a son?
你打电♥话♥来是要和我谈我那个饭桶儿子吗?
You seen Jamie?!
你们有没有见到Jamie?!
I love you. You’re marvelous. Well, Petra, I hope your leg gets better.
我爱你,你是那么不可思议 亲爱的Petra,我希望你的脚早日康复
She still thinks she’s in Baby Jane.
她依然觉得她还在演” Baby Jane ”
Fancy wheeling me round the back, mate?
能帮忙把我扶到那里吗,小朋友?
Excuse me, what’s going on here? Petra, dear?
不好意思,那里发生什么事了?亲爱的Petra?
Bit young for you, isn’t she dear? Looks like she’s just out of Pampers.
他太年轻了,不合适你的,是不是亲爱的?看,他就好象刚从摇篮里出来的小孩子
Shut up, you. What’s your name, petal?
闭嘴,你 你叫什么名字?小花朵
Jamie. That’s lovely.
我叫Jamie 真好听的名字
Oh, Jamie, you make me feel like I just wanna get my breast out to you.
噢,Jamie,看到你,我就想把我的胸都让你摸个透
I feel like chicken tonight!
我今晚春心大发!
So, Jamie, I think I’ll have two of you,
那么,Jamie,我想我很快也会生出两个象你一样可爱的孩子了
and ten of your mate! Hello.
然后再生10个象你的男朋友一样的孩子!好啦
Well, I’ve got my work cut out. I’ll see you after the break. Trar.
谢谢大家,我今晚的表演暂告一段落 一会再回来为你们表演 Trar
Oh, don’t you wish your leg was better, Petra.
噢,Petra,你是不是很嫉妒啊,谁让你的脚不早点康复呢
See you later! Mothercare, here I come!
一会见!保姆,我来啦!
Oright, Leah? Leah? Who’s Leah?
你还好吧,Leah?Leah?谁是Leah?
Had a nice night?
今晚玩得很开心吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Got pictures? Yeah.
照相了吗?是的
What, with Ste? Yeah.
那,是和Ste一起去咯?是的
This is no time for lying, Jamie!
Jamie,不要撒谎了!
It’s not a lie!
我没撒谎!
You went the Gloucester, didn’t you?
你们去了Gloucester,是不是?
Look at me!
看着我!
Only went for a drink.
我们只是去喝点东西
That’s where gay people go.
那是同性恋才去的地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!