Supposed to. You don’t in school.
应该是 但是在学校里你不戴啊
Hardly fetching, is it? Nah, looks all right.
看起来很难看,是吧?不会啊,看起来很帅啊
Yeah?
真的?
Yeah, I’m telling ya.
真的,我说的是真心话
How’s your sandwich? Cheese and salad. Bangon food.
三明治味道如何?干酪和沙拉 好吃
Good for your spots, that. That’s right. Good for your spots an’ all.
这个对你的痘痘很好 是的,对痘痘很好
You haven’t got any spots. Yours are clearing up.
你一粒痘痘的都没有 你的痘痘也快消了
Cheers.
那真好
D’you fancy that Sally?
你喜欢那个Sally?
Not really. Do you?
一点也不 你呢?
Haven’t given it much thought really.
从没有注意过,真的
D’you fancy her next door?
那你喜欢隔壁的Leah吗?
Fancy Leah? She fancies you.
我怎么可能会喜欢Leah?但是她喜欢你
Don’t! I’m only saying.
没门!我只是随口说一说而已
Jamie!
Jamie!
You goin’ sleep?
你要睡了吗?
Yeah, I’m knackered. I’ll turn the light off.
是的,我累了 那我把灯关掉
Ste?
Ste?
Mm?
恩?
You oright?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
还好
Right.
那就好
Ste?
Ste?
What?
干嘛?
Night.
晚安
Night, Jamie.
晚安,Jamie
The second applicant says, ‘I’d put it in the till.’
第二个应聘者回答,”我会把它放进收银机 ”
The third applicant says, ‘I’d keep it for myself.’
第三个应聘者回答,”我会距为己有 ”
‘Finders keepers.’
“谁发现就是谁的 ”
To whom would you offer the job?
那么你会录用谁?
Well, it’s obvious, innit? The bird with the biggest tits.
这个,很明显的,不是吗?哪个女郎的乳♥房♥♥大,就录用谁
Though seriously I’d have to say I’d be more keen on the third applicant.
当然,如果严肃地说我会比较倾向于第三个应聘者
At least I’d know where I stood with her.
因为至少我知道我如何能激励她工作
You have children, Mrs. Gangel?
你有小孩是吧,Gangel太太?
That’s an easy one. Yeah, a son. Jamie. He’s ever so nice.
他是个很好带的孩子 是个男孩 名字叫Jamie 他一直都很听话
I really fucked that up, didn’t I?
我真的搞砸了,是不是?
You’ll hear soon, princess.
你会很快就听到好消息的,我的公主
Yo!
嗨!
Pervert.
变♥态♥
Sorry?
不好意思,我没听清楚?
I think you’ll find the word pervert is a serious no-no.
我认为你应该知道不应该使用”变♥态♥”这个词
Anyone who goes out with that ole slapper has to be a pervert.
和那个老女人约会的人当然是变♥态♥的啦
Come again?
再说一次?
Your bird.
你的婊♥子♥
Sandra?
Sandra?
She talks to me like I got cunt written on my forehead.
她对待我的方式,就好象我的前额写着”婊♥子♥”一样
You shouldn’t use words like bird.
你不应该使用诸如”婊♥子♥’的词
You wanna watch yourself. Sandra’s got a reputation.
你最好留心点,Sandra的名声不好
I’m saying nothing.
我可没说什么
Anyone got a match?
现在都在竞赛谁穿得少吗?
Yeah, my arse your face.
是的,我的屁♥股♥比你的脸都好看
Your arse ain’t that nice, love.
你的屁♥股♥并没有那么好,宝贝
Oh, grow up.
喔,翘起来了
Oi! Linda Lusardi! Get in here and cover yourself up!
喂!Linda Lusardi(人名)!进来穿上衣服!
What do you mean shoutingat me in front of them?
你想我在大家面前出丑吗?
Well, look at you. Stuck out there withyour tits all hanging out.
你的胸部都快露完了!
You used to like my titshanging out, once upon a time.
就和当时的你一样
You didn’t used to drape themover the bleeding balcony.
你怎么不去展览一下你的身体啊
Get us me ball back!
帮我把球拿回来!
Get it yourself!
你自己下去拿!
You okay today, Ste?
你今天过得好吗,Ste?
Yeah
还不错
I went to have a look at a new school today. There’s only twenty kids in the whole place.
今天我去参观了一个新的学校,整个学校只有20个学生
There’s only 20 kidsin the whole place. There’ll be 22 if you go. You and Mama Cass.
如果你去了,就有22个了,你和Mama Cass(一个女艺人)
Shame. Coulda given you an ‘and packing.
真遗憾 我都已经帮你把行李准备好了
Coulda packed that fat bitch and her music an’all.
还可以把这个肥婊♥子♥(mama cass)和她的音乐一起打包进去
You shouldn’t speak ill of the dead!
你不应该这么说她,她都死了!
Ere, shame how she died.
喔,她死的真难看
How did she die? Choking on a sandwich!
她怎么死的?被三明治噎死的!
Now you know why I tell you not to gobble your chips down.
现在你终于知道为什么我总是叫你不要狼吞虎咽薯条了吧
Wasn’t she heavily into drugs? Was she?
听说她的毒瘾很大?是吗?
Well, if you’re that fat, drugs are a happy release.
是的,如果你也是那么肥的话,吸毒就会是一个很快乐的解脱
She mighta been happy being fat!!
或许她对她的肥觉得很开心!!
If she was so happy being fat, Jamie, why did she die choking on a sandwich? Eh?
如果她真是那么对自己的肥胖觉得开心的话,为什么她是在吃三明治死的
Why wasn’t it a walloping great fry-up or somin’?
为什么不是一块超级大的煎火腿或者其他?
It mighta been a bacon and egg sandwich.
那也可能是一块夹着熏牛肉和蛋的三明治啊
No, it’s coming to me now,
不,现在让我来告诉你
it was beef or chicken, somin’ definitely low in cholesterol.
一般来说牛肉或者鸡肉的胆固醇很低
Hark at her, the fountain of all knowledge. Yeah, well
这是什么理论 那好
When you can keep up with the questions on Bob’s Full House you can get back to me, all right?
当你能有同样的知识的时候你就可以回来挑战我,好吗?
I’m more of a Mastermind man. Liar!
我的知识可丰富了 假话!
Anyone see University Challenge last week?
你们上个星期看了”University Challenge(一个辩论赛)”了吗?
Me neither.
我也没有
Tony, crack me open another one.
Tony,帮我打开另一罐饮料
I fancy somin’ wet dribbling down the back o’me gullet. Whaddya say?
我喜欢把那湿漉漉流着液体的东西放在里面 你怎么看?
I say ditto, right.
我也这么认为,好啊
You can say whatever you want, love. Better in than out, d’you know what I mean?
你可以畅所欲言的,亲爱的 射在里面比射在外面好,你知道我指的是什么?
Oh, shut up! Oi! Manners!
别说了!喂!有礼貌点!
Me mother never taught me none. He makes me die, he does.
我妈妈可从没有这么教过我 他在咒我死,兔崽子
That is the intention.
是故意的
Oh! I bet you don’t speak like that to your ole man, eh, Ste?
喔!我打赌你从没有这样顶过你父亲的嘴是不是,Ste?
I don’t speak. Full stop.
我什么都不敢说的
Oh, no offence, Ste. D’you know what I mean?
喔,我没有冒犯你的意思,Ste 你知道我的意思?
Mum! I gotta get in.
妈妈!我要回家了
You do that, Ste. Going boxing with me dad later.
为什么,Ste 一会我要和我爸爸去看拳击比赛
What, can’t enough of it, eh, Ste?
天啊,还不够吗,Ste?
Nah. Spectating.
不,是去看比赛而已
Weren’t so funny when that bloke o’yours beat you up, was it?
当那个人打你的时候你会不会觉得好笑啊?
Oh, you’re so clever, aren’t you?
喔,你很聪明是吧,啊!
Well, just remember, you, I give you them brains, so think on.
好的,你最好给我记住,是我给了你你的脑袋,想一想
I always thought you’d had a lobotomy.
是啊,我总是在想你是做了前脑叶白质切除术手术 把你的脑袋切了一点来做我的脑袋
What did he say? Explain it to her, Tony!
他说的是什么话?Tony,解释给她听,什么是前脑叶白质切除术!
Lobotomy? It’s when you split your… Yes!I know what it means, Tony!
前脑叶白质切除术?它的意思是你切下你的 不用解释!我知道什么是前脑叶白质切除术,Tony!
I work all the hours God sends just to keep you in insults.
我每天努力得工作,就是为了得到侮辱吗!
If this was my pub I’d have you barred.
如果这里是我的酒吧,我会把你踢出去
Well, go on then. Bar me, kick me out. You wouldn’t dare!
好啊,就这么做啊,把我隔离起来,把我赶出去,你不敢!
Oh, look at you. Butter wouldn’t melt.
天啊,看看你 固执的人
But that’s all right, Jamie. I’ve got your number.
不过这没关系,Jamie 我了解你
You got my number? Well, I’ve got yours, Sandra.
你了解我?是的,我也了解你,Sandra
So why don’t you try and be a bit more like a mother to me?
为什么你就不能做个好母亲呢?
Oh, pull that one on me.
喔,你开始指责我了
I’m a terrible mother who don’t know her arse from her elbow.
我是一个糟糕的妈妈,一个傻瓜
I never has a mother so what do I know about bringing up kids?
我从没有过妈妈,所以我怎么会知道如何养育孩子?
I’m not surprised she abandoned you!
她抛弃了你,我可是一点也不觉得惊讶!
You skinny little bastard.
你这个小王八蛋
Mum.
妈!
Am I like my dad?
我像我爸爸吗?
No, you’re like me.
不,你像我
How am I weird?
我究竟有多怪?
Give it a rest, Jamie. Christ.
不要再说了,Jamie 天啊
You said it.
你说啊
You’re all right. Okay?
你一点也不怪,好了吧?
So you got me for a mother, but who said life was easy?
是你让我成为了一个母亲,可是谁说生活很容易?
You are. You’re all right.
你是,你是很好的孩子
D’you wanna come the boxing?
你要不要一起去看拳击比赛?
Shut up.
住嘴
Got a spare ticket. Leave me alone.
我们有一张多余的票 别管我
You all right? Apparently.
你还好吧?还用问吗
They think I’m a piece of shit.
他们觉得我是个废物
Jamie?
Jamie?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!