This is my idol!
这是我偶像的歌♥!
Leah, love, spare a thought for all the nice people who live round here!
Leah,亲爱的,为住在这里的可爱的邻居们着想一下!
Some of them don’t like Mama Cass, you know!
他们有些人并不喜欢Mama Cass,你知道的!
Well, they should!
好的,他们应该喜欢!
Leah, please!
Leah,请把声音关小点!
Oh I suppose I should be glad it’s not techno…acidic…
哎,我觉得我会很开心的,如果没有这些所谓的techno,acidic
housey housey…pop…trash.
housey housey 流行音乐 垃圾
Leah!!!
Leah!!!
What’s all the bloody noise?
这该死的噪音是怎么回事?
It’s her, she can’t control her kids!
是她的事情,她不能管好自己的孩子!
I’ve only got the one, you know!
我就只有这么一个孩子,你知道的!
Just as bloody well!
就是这糟糕的一个!
Rose, turn that bleeding racket down, will ya?
Rose,请把这该死的噪音关掉,好吗?
D’you think I’m enjoying this?
喔,难道你觉得我很欣赏这些噪音?
Leah!
Leah!
Oi! Mush!
喔!神经病!
Is that Trevor?
是Trevor在外面吗?
You only had to ask, Trevor. You know I’d do anything for you.
你只需要开口,Trevor 你知道我会为你做任何事情的
Or..to you.
或 对你做任何事
I wouldn’t touch it with his.
我可不会在这里浪费时间
See you later!
呆会见!
Thank you, Trevor.
谢谢你,Trevor
Trevor! Trevor!
Trevor!开门!
Your mum told me straight, you know.
你妈妈已经把所有的事情告诉我了,你知道的
Problems. Been there.
你的难题 在那里
Walking cross the park, game going on, my heart, you know, races.
穿过公园,看到有人在运动,我的心,你知道的,就很紧张
Scared. Jamie.
害怕 Jamie
Scared of the ball coming, you know, near me.
害怕那个球会飞过来,你知道的,害怕它打到我
Hey, we can fight this together.
但是,我们可以一起对付这个
Fancy a knockabout?
喜欢热闹吗?
No, me neither. But some time, yeah?
不喜欢,我也是不喜欢 但是偶尔热闹下不错,是吧?
It looks like fried shite.
这个看起来象油炸的垃圾
Trevor, make us a sandwich.
Trevor,做个三明治给我吃
But… Trevor!
但是,是Ste负责煮 Trevor!
Fuckin’ell!
该死的!
I can’t eat all that.
我吃不完那么多
Where d’you meet my mum?
你在哪里认识我妈妈的?
Planet earth.
地球
Where?
哪里?
Oh, you know, out and about, here and there.
恩,你知道的,在室外的某个地方啊,在周围的某个地方
What’s a place?
是哪个地方呢?
It’s somewhere where, you know, shit happens.
反正就是在某个地方,你知道的,事情发生的地方
Yeah, but where?
是啊,但是是哪里呢?
Gateways.
在路上
She turn you on?
她让你感到兴奋?
Sure.
是的
She’s thirty-five!
但她已经35岁了!
What’s age? Age is just…
年龄有什么问题?年龄只不过是
a number. You know?
一个数字 你知道吗?
Mum said you was a painter.
妈妈说你是个画家
I know why she chose you, she needs the lounge done.
我知道她为什么选择你,比方说她需要一个新的沙发
Only had it painted last year.
即使旧的才刚买♥♥一年,她也会扔掉
Like that, my mum, goes off things fast.
是这样的了,我妈妈对任何事情都很快就感到厌倦了
She might go off you. Won’t be laughing then, will you?
她可能也会对你失去兴趣 到时谁会开心大笑,是你吗?
Is that a spliff?
那是spliff烟吗?
Give us some.
给我一只
Hey. What?
听着 什么?
Your mum’s gonna be all right.
你妈妈会过得很好的
Dry Martini and lemonade please.
请给我一杯干马天尼酒(Dry Martini)和柠檬水
Pint o’Pilsner.
Pint o’Pilsner(某种酒,不好意思,我对酒没有什么研究)
Lou? Ho served her?
卢?谁服务她?
I dunno.
我不知道
There’s no alcohol in it.What’s this? Supposed to bea night out, isn’t it?
这不是酒!这究竟是什么?难道今晚就喝这个?
You. Out! You’re underage.
你,出去!你还没成年
I’m only drinking Coke!
我只是喝可乐而已!
You’ll be drinking blood when I slap your face, now move it.
如果我扇你一巴掌,你还会喝到血呢,马上离开这里
Oh, you’re so hard.
喔,你工作还真起劲啊
Was that a threat?
你刚刚是在威胁我们吗?
Yeah, and here’s another..
是的,现在还有另一个威胁
Get out before I call your childminder.
离开这里,否则我要找你的保姆啦
Oh, come on, Slasher. I can’t be arsed.
喔,亲爱的,Slasher 我们走吧
Slasher? What d’you slash? Crêpe paper?
Slasher?你在哪里尿尿?尿布?
He’s incontinent!
他会失控的!
Sandra!!
Sandra!!
Louise taking care of you, Mr. Barr?
Louise有没有好好地招待您,Barr先生?
Of course..A word.
当然有了 借一步说话
Jamie, how old are you?
Jamie,你多大了?
Old enough. How old are you?
足够大了 你又多大了?
Twenty-seven. Not old enough to be your dad. Right?
27了 但还不足够成为你的爸爸,你是不是这样想的?
What?
你说什么?
Sure…
是这样的
What?
什么?
It’s just..shit, innit?
就是 我只是在说废话,是不是?
What?
你到底说什么?
The whole..concept. Yeah.
整个社会的 观念 我说的就是这个
Anyway, I think we should just like.. move towards getting away from all that.
不管怎么样,我想我们就像 就这样发展然后摆脱所有的烦恼
Right?
对吧?
Please, Trevor, I’m sorry.
请别打我,Trevor,我很抱歉
You’ll breeze it, princess. Unless you really balls it up, the job’s yours.
这并不难,我的公主 除非你故意把它搞糟了,否则你一定是轻而易举的
What sort of questions will they ask?
一般来说面试要问什么问题呢?
You’re interviewing for a new barmaid. You got three birds up for one job.
你是在面试一个新的女酒吧招待员,你有三个应聘的女郎
You say, ‘If you find a fiver on the floor at the end of the night, what d’you do with it?’
你问她们,”如果在晚上打烊时,你们在酒吧的地板上发现5磅英钞,你们会怎么做?”
First bird goes, ‘I’d hang onto it then ask round the next night to see if anyone’s lost it.’
第一个女郎会说:”我会抓着它,第二天晚上问所有客人是谁丢了钱 ”
Second bird goes, ‘I’d out it in the till.’
第二个则会说:”我会把它放进酒吧的收银机里 ”
Third bird goes, I’d pocket it. Finders keepers.’
第三个就会说:”我会据为己有,谁拣到就是谁的 ”
Who d’you give the job to?
那你会把录用谁呢?
The one with the biggest tits!
当然是乳♥房♥♥最大的拿个啦!
I’d bet me own flat..
我打赌我会拥有属于我自己的公♥寓♥
be down Stringfellows every night.
然后我会每天都跳舞
I’d get a big drug problem.
然后我也可能会有滥用麻♥醉♥药♥的大问题
I’d get me own miniature poodle..
我也会拥有我自己的小狮毛狗
and I’d get a make-over. You could do all that if you had your own pub.
我会有我想要的一切 如果你有了自己的酒吧,你也可以拥有一切
I haven’t even had the interview yet.
我还没有开始面试呢
One of these days I’m going to dripping in money, I am.
总有一天,我会穿金戴银的,一定会的
Right, this is me. See you tomorrow, babes. See you, love!
我到家了 明天见,宝贝 再见,宝贝!
Ste?!
Ste?!
Ste..
Ste
I’m not going back there.
我不要回家
I know, love.
我知道,亲爱的
Tony, make him a sandwich.
Tony,做个三明治给ste
What?
什么?
Tony!
Tony!
What’s it to be? Pastrami and fettuccine on rye?
你想要什么三明治? 熏牛肉加黑麦的?
Tony. Just make him a sandwich please.
Tony 总之就是给他做一个三明治就是了,快点!
You’ll have to top and tail with Jamie, I’m afraid.
我恐怕你今晚只能和Jamie一起睡了,你们一个睡头,一个睡尾
Ronnie!! Trevor?! It’s me Sandra!!
Ronnie!!Trevor?!(Ste的爸爸和哥哥,都是坏人,家庭暴♥力♥) 我是Sandra!!
Your little Steven’s round at our place tonight.
你们家的小Steven今晚就睡在我家了
I’ve every mind to report you Ronnie? Are you listening to me?
我是不是应该去举报你家的家庭暴♥力♥呢,Ronnie?你有没有在听我说话?
This is Sandra here and I’m not happy!
我是Sandra而且我很不开心你们(虐待Ste)!
Fuck off, you meddling cunt!!
滚开,你这爱管闲事的八婆!!
This has got to stop!
你们必须停止家庭暴♥力♥!
What are you reading then?
你在读什么?
Er, it’s me mum’s.
恩,是我妈妈的杂♥志♥
Oh, yeah? I’ve seen that in the shop.
喔,是吗?我在商店里看到过这个
Hello! Hello!
嗨!嗨!
What bit you reading? It’s about Sally from Coronation Street.
你在看哪篇文章?讲电视节目里的Sally的文章
What, the blonde one?
那个金发碧眼的女人?
Yeah. Says her real name’s Sally an’ all.
是的,据说她的真名就是Sally an
What, in real life as well as on the telly? Yeah, I hate that name.
真的,是身份证上的名字,而不是电视上的名字?据说是,不过我讨厌这个名字
D’you always wear glasses when you read?
你看书的时候总是戴着眼镜的吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!