It’s not just gay people go, other people go.
又不是只有同性恋才去那里,不是同性恋的人也去
Oh, people like you?
是吗,和你一样的人?
Yeah.
是啊
Miss Chauhan rang me today. That old bag?
Chauhan女士今天打电♥话♥给我 那个老女人?
You never told me you kept getting hit! Everyone gets hit!
你从没告诉我你被人笑话!每个人都会被别人笑话!
Oh..
是吗
and does everyone get called a queer bent bastard and all then, do they?
那每个人都会被人叫做王八蛋同性恋,是不是?
You’re pissed. No I’m not.
你喝酒了 不,我没喝酒
You’re pissed from a bloody gay bar.
你在那个该死的同性恋酒吧喝酒了
How d’you know it’s gay anyway? Because it’s got a bloody great pink neon arse outside of it.
你凭什么说那里是同性恋酒吧?因为那家酒吧的外面有很多粉雄
You been spying on me?
你跟踪我?
No. Someone at work saw you go in.
没有,某个同事看到你进去那里
Well, it don’t mean I’m gay. They wanna mind their own business.
那好,这并不代表我就是同性恋 你的同事应该少管闲事
That’s what I said. Well, what you going on at me for then?
我也是这么对我的同事说的 那好,那你现在又为什么来骂我?
Because sometimes, Jamie, I can put two and two together and make bloody four.
因为某些时候,Jamie,就象2+2等于4一样
I’m not bloody stupid, you know. I went for a drink. Big deal.
我不是傻瓜,你懂吗 我只是去喝点东西,有什么大不了的
Everyone in my class goes drinking. Yeah
我们班上的每个人都会出去喝东西 对啊
But they don’t all go the bloody Gloucester though, do they?
但是他们不会去那该死的Gloucester喝,对不对?
Some of ’em take drugs, at least I’m not doing that. No, I bloody hope you’re not!
他们有些人还嗑丸仔呢,至少我没有象他们一样 对,我可不希望你也嗑丸仔!
Ah, well, thanks a lot. Thanks a bundle. Go back to bed.
噢,是吗,谢谢你啦,很多谢谢,你回你的床上去吧
I can’t sleep, Jamie. Well, don’t take it out on me.
我睡不着,Jamie 那你也不要来吵我
Will you just talk to me, Jamie? I’m knackered.
你就不能和我谈谈吗,Jamie?我困了
Jamie. Please. Just talk to me.
Jamie 求你了 让我们谈一谈
What about?
谈什么?
I’m your mother.
我是你的母亲
Some things are just hard to say.
有些事情是很难说出口的
I know. I know that.
我知道,我清楚
You think I’m too young. You think it’s just a phase.
你会说我还太年轻不足以确定自己的性取向 你会说这只是一时冲动
You think I’m gonna catch AIDS and…and everything.
你会说我这样下去会得爱♥滋♥病,还有 你还会说很多很多话来教训我
You know a lot about me, duntcha?
亲爱的,你了解你妈妈的是不是?
Don’t cry.
别哭了
It’s oright.
没事了
I’m not gonna put you out in the morning like an empty bottle.
我不会像早上把空酒瓶丢出去那样抛弃你的
There was me goina bed of a night worried coz you had to share a bed with Ste.
我整晚睡不着,担心你,因为你和Ste
And all the time you were… you were doing a seventy minus one.
还有想到你们两个人是在 是在做蠢事啊
I like the lad, Jamie. But he hasn’t seen any life.
我喜欢这个孩子(ste),Jamie 但是他不应该是你的生命中的那一半
He’s good to me. Is he?
他是,他是我生命的那一半 是吗?
Yeah.
是的
What have you done now? Nothing.
你对你妈妈做了什么?没事
Then why’s she so upset?
那为什么她那么伤心?
Coz I’m a queer! A bender! A pufter! A nobshiner!
因为我是个酷儿!是同性恋!是个做女人的男人!是个人人都讨厌的苍蝇!
Coz I’m a queer! A bender! A pufter! A nobshiner! Brown hatter! Shirtflaplifter!
我就是酷儿!是同性恋!是个人人都讨厌的苍蝇!
I…I get the picture.
我 我了解了
Leave me alone.
你走吧,我想一个人静一静
And she knows this? No, I thought I’d tell you first.
她知道所有的事情了?是啊,难道你以为你是第一个知道的人
This is…it’s…
这 这
It’s cool.
这太酷了
Good night, kidder.
晚安,孩子
He was…
他是
He was the most beautiful baby in Bermondsey.
他曾经是Bermondsey最漂亮的婴儿
I used to push him round, in a frilly hat,
我曾经给他戴上银帽子带他到处去炫耀
in a big blue pram called ‘Queen of the Road’.
就在那个叫’Queen of the Road’的托儿所
None of that’s changed.
现在这些都没有改变啊
You’re fighting it, hon. Fighting?
你要面对事实,亲爱的 面对?
I’ve been fighting all my life.
我一生都在为他努力
Kids picking on him. I was there.
其他小朋友打他的时候,我保护他
Council saying bullocks to benefit. I was there.
法♥院♥判决的时候,我努力得到了他的抚养权
When I had three pee in my purse and an empty fridge, I went robbing for that boy.
当我身无分文,家里什么都没有得吃的时候,为了他,我当了所有的东西
So don’t talk to me about fighting.
现在你不要和我说什么面对事实
You? What have you ever had to fight for in your life?
你?在你一生中,有什么是你曾经努力去争取的?
Thank you. Thank you to all members of the Academy.
谢谢大家,谢谢评委会的所有评委
This award means so much to me.
这个奖对我来说意义重大
I’ve never won anything in my life before.
我以前从没有赢过任何东西
I’d like to thank my manager and my band. But most of all…
我要感谢我的经纪人,我的乐队 但更重要的
I’d like to thank one very special person. What the…
我要特别感谢一个对我有特别意义的人 这是怎么回事
The woman from whom all energy flows.
我要感谢的是一个给了我所有能量的女人
This award is as much hers as mine.
这个奖是我的,也是她的
The woman who gives me so much… inspiration.
这个女人给了我那么多 那么多的灵感
Let’s hear it for her…Mama San! Leah.
让我们听听她要说什么 她就是我的妈妈!Leah
People say to me, they say… Leah, are you drunk?
人们总是对我说,说 Leah,你喝醉了吗?
‘Where d’you get your energy from?’ Leah…it’s two o’clock in the morning.
‘是谁把你带到这个世界上?’ Leah 现在是凌晨两点
And I say, “Hey… Has she taken something?
我就这么回答,”是 她是不是有什么问题?
Mama San.’ Is your mother in?
我的妈妈 ‘ 你妈妈在房♥间里吗?
Mama San, get on down, honey. Your vibes are shooting through me now.
妈妈 回来吧,亲爱的妈妈,请不要离开我
Is she working nights? Don’t ever let the light leave you, Mama San.
你妈妈今天晚上上夜班吗?不要让生命之光离开你,我的妈妈
Rose! Leah, get your keys out. Hurry up.
Rose!Leah,把你的钥匙拿给我,快
Have you taken like a trip, you know?
你是不是嗑了药处在幻觉中,是吗?
Jamie! Leah, let me have your keys please. Don’t shout at her.
Jamie快出来帮忙! Leah,请把你的钥匙给我 不要对她大声嚷嚷
You’re giving me bad vibes, Mama. She’s on something.
你要回来我身边了是吗 Mama 她肯定是在幻觉中
Jamie!!
Jamie!!
You’re an old man, and I don’t like old men. That’s cool, it’s no problem.
你是个老男人,我不喜欢老男人 你很酷,这没有问题
Well, it is a problem actually, Tony, don’t pander to her
什么,这真的是一个大♥麻♥烦,Tony,不要与她继续颠下去了
What’s going on? Rose?!
发生了什么事?Rose?!
I saw a video about Woodstock once.
我曾经在录象看里看过一次Woodstock音乐节
Leah, get in here and turn your bloody music down!
Leah,回到房♥里去,把你那该死的音乐关掉!
Oh my God! Tony! Leah, what the…
天啊!Tony!Leah,你要
Bloody hell, Leah! Tony, get her down! Tony!
天啊,Leah!Tony,把她拉下来!Tony!
Leah. Leah, have you taken a trip, you know?
Leah Leah,你是不是在幻觉中?
Get down, you silly cow. Sandra!!
快点下来,你这愚蠢的母牛 Sandra!!
‘Ere, body language, Tony!
‘Ere,你居然把我推开,Tony!
Oi!! You!! Pack it in, will ya! Oi!! Arsehole!! Fuck off!!
喂!!你们!!小声点!喂!!混♥蛋♥,闭嘴!
There’s no need for that y’arl hewer!! Oh, Jamie, help us!
根本不需要理这些低档次的人!!快,Jamie,帮忙!
Betty, it’s them again! I can see that.
Betty,看,又是他们!我正在看着
Right?
好了?
How am I supposed to sleep with that row going on? It’s all right, babes, you’re safe.
你们这么大声,我怎么能睡觉啊?现在没事了,孩子,你安全了
Oh, I’ll be glad to get off this bloody estate. What?
呵,我真高兴我可以摆脱这里了 你说什么?
I’ve been offered a job if you must know.
如果你想知道,我得到了一份工作
Temporary licensee in a pub in Rotherhithe. Nice little flat above it.
我将在Rotherhithe那里经营一间酒吧 在酒吧的楼上有一间很舒服的小公♥寓♥
Thanks for telling me.
很感谢你现在告诉我
Snap!
够啦!
Leah?! Oh, leave the silly cow.
Leah?!哼,不要理那个愚蠢的母牛
We can’t just…
我们不能就这样置之不理
Tony! Tony!
Tony!Tony!回来!
Right, Jamie indoors.
好啊,Jamie回到房♥间里去
Ste, she knows.
Ste,她知道了
Me mum knows. Oh why d’you have to go and grass?
我妈妈知道我们之间的事情了 你为什么要告诉她?
I never! Well, how comes she knows?
我没有告诉过她!那她又怎么会知道的?
Because she never came down with the last shower.
因为她从来就不是后知后觉的人
Jamie, get ‘im a hanky. There’s a box of autumnal shades by me bed.
Jamie,进房♥间拿点纸巾来,我房♥间里有一盒很柔软的纸巾
Leah!!
Leah!!
Mama Cass!!
Mama Cass!!
I don’t believe in secrets.
我并不喜欢拐弯抹角
I like people to be straight up and honest.
我喜欢大家开诚布公地交谈
But I’m not fool.
但我也不是傻瓜
D’you think I want these flats infamous for child murder? No. So I won’t be telling your dad.
你觉得我会喜欢这里因为出过一个儿童杀手而出名吗?不,我不喜欢,所以我也不会告诉你♥爸♥爸
He’d kill me.
他会杀了我
Yeah, I just said that. No, he would!
我刚刚说的正是这个意思 不,他真的会!
Yeah, I think we’ve established that already actually, Ste!
好,我想我们已经很明确这个了,是不是,Ste!
They all would! All of them! I’ll bloody kill you in a minute if you don’t stop sniveling and shut up!
他们都会!我爸爸和其他人都会因此杀了我!如果你还哭,还不闭嘴的话,我真的马上就会杀了你!
You’re a good lad. And that’s what counts.
你是个好孩子,这个很重要
And…somewhere..
所以 怎么说
you’ll find people that won’t wanna kill you. No I won’t.
你一定会找到疼爱你的人 不,不会再有其他人了
Well, you’ve found the Gloucester. I hate it.
你已经找到了Gloucester(就是刚刚jamie和ste去的那个同志吧) 我讨厌它
Well, somewhere else then, shut up. There aint nowhere else.
那也有其他地方的,别哭了 再也没有其他地方了
There is actually, Ste.
这倒是真的,Ste
There’s an island in the Mediterranean called Lesbian,
在地中海,有一个小岛,名字就叫Lesbian(女同志)
and all its inhabitants are dykes. So, I think you got your eye wiped there.
上面的居民都是女同性恋,我想你在那里会很开心的
Now wipe ’em properly.
现在,把眼泪擦干
Fuck me. No, we’ll have none of that here.
操 不,我可不想在客厅里看到(你们做♥爱♥)
I’m going to bed.
我要睡觉了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!