看看这,太美了
Look at this. This is beautiful.
快,车要开了
Quick. It’s leaving.
看,有只兔子
Look, there’s a rabbit.

Yeah.
你好,兔子
Hey there, rabbit.
它真可爱
It’s so cute.
我十多岁时来过这
I visited this as a young teenager.
它当时留给我的印象比博物馆更深
It left a bigger impression on me at that time than the museums.
是吗?它很小
Yeah? It’s tiny.
我知道
I know.
和我们聊天的墓地管♥理♥员♥是个矮小老头
A little old man talked to us.He was the groundskeeper.
他解释说大部分埋在这里的人…
He explained that most of the people buried here…
…都是被多瑙河水冲上岸的
…had washed up on the bank of the Danube.
有多久的历史了?
How old are these?
大约始建于本世纪初,被称为无名公墓
Around the beginning of the century.It’s called No Name Cemetery…
…因为他们大都不知道姓甚名谁
…because they often didn’t know who those people were.
要不就是有名无姓
Maybe a first name, that’s all.
为什么所有尸体都是冲上岸的?
Why were all the bodies washing up?
我猜有些是因为船只失事之类的事故
I think some were from accidents on boats and things like that.
但大部分是投河自尽的
But most of them were suicides that jumped in the river.
我喜欢这种想法…无名之人从世上消失
I always liked the idea of all those unknown people lost in the world.
我是小女孩时曾想过…
When I was a little girl,I thought…
…如果没有任何亲友知道你已经死了…
…if none of your family or friends knew you were dead…
…那就象没有真正死去
…then it’s like not really being dead.
大家可以替你作最好或最坏的设想
People can invent the best and the worst for you.
我想她就在这
Here she is, I think.
没错,这个我记得最清楚
Yeah, this is the one I remember the most.
她死的时候只有十三岁
She was only 13 when she died.
在我来说意味深长,我第一次来这就是十三岁
That meant something to me.I was that age when I first saw this.
我现在长了十岁,可她还是十三岁
Now I’m 10 years older,and she’s still 13, I guess.
这很有趣
That’s funny.
那边就是多瑙河
That’s the Danube over there.
是条河,对吧?
That’s a river, right?
是的
Yeah.
真是…
This is…
…壮观
…gorgeous.
是啊,真美
Yeah, this is beautiful.
我是指,我们赶上了…
I mean, we got….
我们赶上了日落
We got a sunset here.
– 是的 – 我们在摩天轮上
– Yeah. – We got the Ferris wheel.
这就象…
It seems like…
…是个…
…this would be a….
什么?
What?
你知道的…
You know….
你的意思是不是想吻我?
Are you trying to say you want to kiss me?
你知道吗?
But you know what?
生于哪个时代并不重要
It doesn’t matter what generation you’re born into.
看看我的父母
Look at my parents.
六八年五月事件,愤怒的年轻人反对一切
They were angry, young May ‘ 68 people revolting against everything.
政♥府♥,及其保守的天主教后台…
The government, their conservative Catholic backgrounds….
我出生之后,我父亲成为成功的建筑师
Then I was born, and my father became a successful architect.
他建造桥梁时我们周游世界…
We traveled around the world while he built bridges…
…当然,还有塔和别的什么
…and, you know, towers and stuff.
我是说,我真没什么可抱怨的
I mean, I really can’t complain about anything.
他们爱我胜过一切…
They love me more than anything…
…我在他们努力营造的自♥由♥氛围中长大
…and I’ve been raised with all the freedom they fought for.
对我而言这是另一种形式的抗争
And yet, for me now,it’s another type of fight.
我们总是面对相同的问题,却不知道…
We have to deal with the same shit,but we can’t really know…
…是和谁对抗,敌人是什么
…who or, you know, what the enemy is.
我不知道是否真有这么个敌人
I don’t know if there really is an enemy.
所有的父母都不会教育孩子
Everybody’s parents fucked them up.
有钱人的孩子父母给予得太多,穷♥人♥的孩子则相反
Rich kids’ parents gave them too much.Poor kids’, not enough.
关爱太多,关爱不够
too much attention,not enough attention.
或是遗弃或是教些错误的东西
They either left or taught them the wrong things.
我父母是两个相爱并不太深的人…
My parents are just two people who didn’t like each other much…
…他们结婚,生子
…who got married and had a kid.
然后尽力对我好
And they tried their best to be nice to me.
– 你父母离婚了? – 是的,最终离了
– Did your parents divorce? – Yeah, finally.
他们早就该离,凑合在一起…
They should have done it sooner.They stuck together…
…是为了我和我姐姐,真是感激不尽
…for the well-being of my sister and I. Thank you very much.
我记得我母亲当着父亲的面告诉我…
I remember my mother told me right in front of my father…
…他并不是很想要我
…that he didn’t really want to have me.
他发现她怀孕时很恼火
That he was pissed off when he found out she was pregnant.
生我是个大错误,这对我的思想影响很大
That I was a big mistake.That really shaped the way I think.
我习惯从一个不该存在的人的视角看世界
I always saw the world as this place where I really wasn’t meant to be.
太悲哀了
That’s so sad.
事实上我对此颇感自豪
Well, I mean, I eventually kind of took pride in it.
就好象生命是我自己创造的
You know, like my life was my own doing.
就象我是盛宴上的不速之客
You know, like I was crashing the big party.
可以这样看待
That’s the way to see it.
我父母仍在一起,我猜他们很幸福
My parents are still married and I guess they’re happy.
不过我觉得未雨绸缪是正确的做法
But I think it’s healthy to rebel against everything that came before.
知道吗,最近我很好奇…
You know, I’ve been wondering lately…
…你认识什么婚姻幸福的人吗?
…do you know anyone who’s in a happy relationship?
当然,我认识一些幸福的夫妇
Yeah, sure. You know,I know happy couples.
可我认为他们在互相欺骗
But I think they lie to each other.
是啊
Yeah.
人们能在谎言中生活一辈子
People can live their whole life as a lie.
我的祖母结了婚…
My grandmother was married…
…我以为她有份简单的爱情生活
…and I thought she had an uncomplicated love life.
但她向我承认,她穷其一生…
But she just confessed to me that she spent her whole life…
…在梦想着她爱的另一个男人
…dreaming about another man she was in love with.
她屈从于命运,这太可悲了
She just accepted her fate.It’s so sad.
但我也很高兴她有那种情感…
In the same time, I love that she had these emotions…
…而我从没想过她会有
…and feelings I never thought she had.
我敢说那样更好
I guarantee you it was better that way.
一旦了解了他,她最终会对他感到失望
If she’d known him, he’d have disappointed her eventually.
– 你怎么知道? – 我当然知道
– How do you know? – I know. I know.
人们将浪漫想象得高于一切
People put romantic projections on everything.
那没有任何事实依据
It’s not based in any kind of reality.
浪漫想象?哦,摩天轮里的就是浪漫先生啦?
Romantic projections?Oh, Mr. Romantic up in the Ferris wheel?
“哦,吻我吧,日落是多么美丽啊”
“Oh, kiss me. The sunset.Oh, it’s so beautiful.”
说说你祖母吧,你刚才是怎么说的?
Tell me about your grandmother.What were you saying about her?
看他们的口型
Check these guys out.
“汉斯,我要做忏悔,我没穿内衣”
“Hans, I have a confession. I’m not wearing underwear underneath this.”
“哦,是吗?这让你害怕了?”
“Oh, really? Does that frighten you? ”
可以告诉你个秘密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
当然
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
– 什么? – 过来
– What? – Come here.
这个看手相的看起来挺有趣
Look at this palm reader.She’s interesting looking.
是的
Yeah.
– 噢 – 怎么了?
– Uh-oh. Uh-oh. – What?
– 她注意到了 – 她不会过来的
– I made eye contact. – She’s not coming over here.
– 不,她会 – 哦,见鬼
– Yes, she is. – Oh, shit.
哦,不
Oh, no.
– 你想看手相吗? – 不
– You want your palm read? – No.
– 你肯定? – 我肯定
– Are you sure? – I’m sure.
– 好吧 – 你好
– Okay. – Hello.
她来了
Oh, here she is.
我想要你看个手相
I want your palm read.
行,多少钱?
Yeah. How much is it?
算你五十
For you, 50.
行吗?
Okay?

Okay.
你正在旅行…
So you have been on a journey…
…你不是本地人
…and you’re a stranger to this place.
你是个…
You are…
…冒险家
…an adventurer.
一个探索者
A seeker.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!