你们怎么认识的?
How did you meet?
是在火车上
On the train.
她邻座的一对古怪夫妻在吵架
She was sitting next to a weird couple that was fighting…
…她换座时正好坐在过道对面
…so she moved. She sat right across the aisle from me.
于是我们开始聊天
So we started to talk.
起初她不太喜欢我
She didn’t like me much at first.
她非常聪明…
She’s super smart…
…充满激♥情♥…
…very passionate…
…而且很漂亮
…and beautiful.
我却太缺乏自信
And I was so unsure of myself.
我觉得我说的话都很蠢
I thought everything I said sounded so stupid.
哦,伙计,这我并不担心
Oh, man. I wouldn’t worry about that.
她不会因此而对你有成见
No, I’m sure she was not judging you.
再说了,她坐到了你旁边
No, and by the way,she sat next to you.
我相信她是有意如此
I’m sure she did it on purpose.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我们男人太蠢了,一点也不了解女人
Us men are so stupid. We don’t understand anything about women.
她们行为古怪,我只知道这一点
They act strange,the little I know of them.
对不对?
Don’t they?
我觉得我们象是处在梦境之中
I feel like this is some dream world we’re in.
对,这很奇怪
Yeah, it’s so weird.
仿佛我们在一起的时间只属于我们
It’s like our time together is just ours.
是我们自己创造的
It’s our own creation.
就象我在你梦里,你在我梦里
It must be like I’m in your dream and you’re in mine.
所以这一整夜才会如此美妙…
And what’s so cool is that this whole evening…
…客观地说我们本来是不会在一起的
…all our time together,shouldn’t officially be happening.
我明白,所以才会感觉象在童话世界
Yeah, I know. Maybe that’s why this feels so otherworldly.
不过天亮之后我们就会变回南瓜,对不对?
But then the morning comes and we turn into pumpkins, right?
我明白
I know.
但是现在,你该拿出玻璃鞋…
But now, you’re supposed to produce the glass slipper…
…看看合不合适
…and see if it fits.
会合适的
It’ll fit.
我有个朋友的孩子是在家里出生的,所以他在那帮忙
This friend of mine had a kkid and it was a home birth,so he was there helping out.
他说生命降生之时的意义非凡
But he said at that profound moment of birth…
…他看着他的孩子第一次体验生命
…he was watching his child experiencing life for the first time…
…试着第一次呼吸
…trying to take its first breath.
他能想到的却只是眼前这个生命总有一天将会死去
All he could think about was that he was looking at something that was gonna die someday.
他无法驱散这个念头
He couldn’t get it out of his head.
我觉得很真实,一切事物都是有限的
And I think that’s so true.Everything is so finite.
你是否觉得正因为这样…
But don’t you think that’s what…
…才使我们的时间和特殊时刻如此重要?
…makes our time and specific moments so important?
是的,我明白
Yeah, I know.
就象我们今晚一样
It’s the same for us tonight, though.
过了明天,我们也许永远都不会再见面
After tomorrow, we’ll probably never see each other again, right?
你不认为我们还能见面?
You don’t think we’ll ever see each other?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
老实说,我不知道,我没有其他旅游计划
Actually, I don’t know.I hadn’t planned another…
我也是,我在巴黎,你在美国,我能理解
Me too. I live in Paris,you live in the U.S. I understand.
我不想让你来,你讨厌飞行不是吗?
I’d hate to make you fly.You’d hate to fly, right?
我并不那么害怕飞行
I’m not so scared of flying.
我是说我可以
I mean, I could.
是吗,如果你想…
Well, if you were gonna…
…来美国…
…come to the U.S…
…或者,也许我…
…or if, you know, if l….
我是说,我可以再来这
I mean, I could come back here.
怎么了?
What?
我们该以成年人的理性来对待这事
No, let’s just be rational adults about this.
我们该尝试不同的方式
We should try something different.
就算今晚是我们仅有的一晚也不错不是吗?
It’s not so bad if tonight is our only night, right?
大家交换电♥话♥,住址
People exchange numbers, addresses.
结果只通过一两封信,一两次电♥话♥
They end up writing once,calling each other twice.
是的,结果很糟
Right. Fizzles out.
我不想那样,我讨厌那样
Yeah, I don’t want that.I hate that.
我也讨厌那样
I hate that too.
为什么大家都认为关系应该永远保持呢?
Why does everybody think relationships should last forever?
是啊,为什么?真蠢
Yeah, why? It’s stupid.
你觉得今晚就是…
But you think tonight’s it?
我是指,这就是我们仅有的一晚吗?
I mean, that tonight’s our only night?
只能这样不是吗?
It’s the only way, no?
那好吧
Well, all right.
就这样
Let’s do it.
不欺骗,不猜忌
No delusions, no projections.
只管把今晚过好
We’ll just make tonight great.
好,就这么办
Let’s do that.
我们应该握握手
We should do some kind of handshake.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
为了我们唯一一个…
To our one and only…
…共处的夜晚…
…night together…
…以及余下的时间
…and the hours that remain.
怎么了?
What?
这真是…
It’s just….
令人沮丧是不是?
It’s depressing, no?
此刻我们唯一要想的就是…
Now, the only thing we’re gonna think of is…
…我们必须说再见的时刻
…when we’ll have to say goodbye.
可以现在就说,那样就不用担心了
We could say goodbye now.Then we won’t worry about it.
现在?
Now?
说再见
Say goodbye.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye. – Goodbye.
再见
Au revoir.
– 再见 – 再见
– Later. – Later, yeah.
这样好了
Here’s the plan.
你去偷杯子,我去弄酒
You’re gonna grab the glasses,and I’m gonna get the wine.
– 红酒 – 红酒,行
– Red wine. – Red wine. Right.
– 你觉得能弄到吗? – 别担心
– You think you can do that? – No problem.
– 祝我好运 – 祝你好运
– Wish me luck. – Good luck.
你好
Hello.
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
– 会一点 – 会一点是吗?
– A bit. – Yeah? A bit?
我有件棘手的事…
I’m having kind of an odd situation…
…是这样…
…which is that….
看到那边那女孩了吗?
You see that girl over there?
这是我们在一起的唯一一晚
Well, this is our only night together…
…而她…
…and she….
问题在于她想要瓶红酒…
The problem is that she wants a bottle of red wine…
…可是我身无分文
…and I don’t have any money.
我想你也许能…
But I was thinking that you might want to…
…给我这家酒吧的地址,我保证…
…give me the address of this bar,and I would promise…
…寄钱给你,而你能成全我们这一夜
…to send you the money, and you’d be making our night complete.
– 你会寄钱给我? – 是的
– You would send me the money? – Yes
你保证?
Your hand?
敬你一生中最美好的夜晚
For the greatest night in your life.
太感谢你了
Thank you very much.
我经常和别人一起分享美好时刻…
So often I’ve been with people and shared beautiful moments…
…例如旅游或彻夜不眠等着看日出
…like traveling or staying up all night and watching the sunrise.
我知道那都是特别的时刻
And I knew those were special moments.
但总有不如意的地方
But something was always wrong.
我希望是和另外的人在一起
I wished I’d been with someone else.
我知道那种感觉…
I knew that what I was feeling…
…实际上对我很重要,他们不会明白
…exactly what was so important to me,they didn’t understand.
但我很高兴和你在一起
But I’m happy to be with you.
你不会知道为什么这样一夜…
You couldn’t know why a night like this…
…对我的生活来说有多重要
…is so important to my life right now…
…但确实重要
…but it is.
这是个美妙的早晨
This is a great morning.
是个美妙的早晨
It is a great morning.
你觉得我们可以更进一步吗?
Do you think we have others like this?
那我们的理性和成年人的决定怎么办?
What about our rational, adult decision?
哦,是呀
Oh, yeah.
我明白你说的希望的人不在是指什么
I know what you mean about wishing somebody wasn’t there.
通常,我自己…
It’s just, usually, it’s myself…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!