真是恐怖
It’s horrible.
如果我们一直呆在一块…
If we were always around each other…
…那我第一件能令你发疯的事是什么?
…what would be the first thing about me that would drive you mad?
不,我不想回答这个问题
No. I’m not going to answer this question.
有个和我约会过的姑娘经常问我…
I dated this girl once who used to always ask me that.
“我哪方面让你发疯?”
“What about me bugs you? ”
最后我说“我觉得你的批评方式不太好”
Finally I said, “l don’t think you handle criticism too well.”
她勃然大怒和我分了手,这是真的
She flew into a rage and broke up with me. That’s true.
其实她是要找个借口…
All she wanted was to have an excuse…
…来告诉我她不该和我交往
…to tell me what she thought was wrong with me.
你也想这样吗?
Is that what you want?
我哪些方面让你发狂?
Something about me bugs you?
– 我有什么会令你崩溃? – 根本没有
– What is it about me bugs you? – Nothing at all.
如果非要说的话,会是什么?
If it had to be something,what would it be?
如果非得有,而我非得考虑的话…
If it had to be something,if I had to think about it…
…我不太喜欢你对看手相的反应
…I kind of didn’t really like this reaction at the palm reader.
就象只好斗的公鸡
You were like this rooster prick.
什么叫好斗的公鸡?
What the hell is a rooster prick?
你象个哭闹的孩子…
You were like a boy whining…
…因为所有注意力都不在你身上
…because all the attention wasn’t focused on him.
好吧,听着,那女人蒙蔽了你,对吗?
All right, listen.This woman robs you blind, okay?
你象个路过冰淇淋店的小孩…
You were like a boy walking by an ice-cream store…
…因为妈妈不给他买♥♥奶昔而哭闹
…crying because his mom won’t buy him a milk shake.
我不在乎那江湖骗子说过什么…
I don’t care what this charlatan has to say about…
什么?
What?
我懂一点,但他不懂,抱歉
I understand a little,but he doesn’t at all.
能问你个问题吗?
May I ask you a question?
我想和你们做个交易
So I would like to make a deal with you.
我不直接向你们要钱,而是让你们说一个词
I mean, instead of just asking you for money, I will ask you for a word.
你们给我一个词,然后我会写一首诗
You give me a word, I take the word,and then I will write a poem…
…将它包含在内
…with the word inside.
如果你们喜欢我的诗…
And if you like it,if you like my poem…
…觉得它能给你们的生活增添色彩…
…if it adds something to your life in any way…
…那就随意给我一些报酬
…then you can pay me whatever you feel like.
当然,我会用英语来写
I’ll write in English, of course.
– 行 – 行,很不错
– Okay. – All right. Great.
那么?
So?
选个词吧
Pick a word.
一个词
A word.
– 奶昔 – 奶昔?哦,不错
– Milk shake. – Milk shake? Oh, good.
– 我想说“好斗公鸡”的,不过挺好,奶昔 – 奶昔?
– I was gonna say “rooster prick.” But great. Milk shake. – “Milk shake”?
好的,奶昔
Okay, milk shake.
– 好了,那么… – 好的
– All right, so…. – Good.
我喜欢这个维也纳人变相的乞讨方式
I gotta say, I like this viennese variation of bum.
我喜欢他“给生活增添色彩”那句话
I like what he said about adding something to your life.
我们刚才是不是有了第一次争执?
So, were we having our first fight back there?
我觉得是争执过
I think so. I think we were.
就算有,为什么大家都觉得冲突很糟糕呢?
Even if we were, why does everyone think conflict is so bad?
争执能带来很多好的事物
There’s a lot of good things coming out of conflict.
对,我也这样想
Yeah, I guess so.
我常想如果自己能面对现实…
I always think if I could just accept the fact…
…面对生活中可以预见的艰难之处…
…that my life was supposed to be difficult, that’s what’s expected…
…也许就不会那么郁闷
…then I might not get so pissed off.
遇到好事时会为之高兴
And I’d just be glad when something nice happens.
所以我还在上学
That’s why I’m still in school.
这样可以提高竞争能力
It’s easier to have something to fight against.
我们骨子里都有这种强烈的好胜心
Well, we’ve all had such competitiveness ingrained in us.
你也知道,我可以做一些无聊的事
You know, I can be doing the most nothing thing.
投飞镖或是打台球
Throwing some darts or shooting some pool.
然后很自然地♥产♥生这种想法
Then all of a sudden,I feel it come over me.
我必须赢
I have got to win.
你邀我一起下车也是出于好胜心吗?
Is that why you tried to get me off the train? Competitiveness?
你是指什么?
What do you mean?
写好了
I got a poem.
哦,是吗
Oh, all right.
能念给我们听吗?
Will you read it to us?
当然可以
Sure. Okay.
白日梦般的错觉
“Daydream delusion
豪华车竟有睫毛
Limousine eyelash
哦,宝贝,你的脸如此美丽
Oh, baby, with your pretty face
坠一滴泪入我的酒杯看着那双大眼睛
Drop a tear in my wine glass Look at those big eyes
明白到你对我的意义
See what you mean to me
犹如蛋糕和奶昔
Sweetcakes and milk shakes
我是迷人的天使
I am a delusion angel
我是奇幻的展台
I’ m a fantasy parade
想让你明白我的心思不要再继续猜量
I want you to know what I think Don’t want you to guess anymore
你不知我来自何处
You have no idea where I came from
我们不知该前往何方
We have no idea where we’re going
只管融入生活
Lodged in life
就象河流的支脉
Like branches in the river
奔腾而下,随波逐流
Flowing downstream Caught in the current
我中有你
I carry you
你中有我
You’ll carry me
就该是这样
That’s how it could be
你明白我了吗?
Don’t you know me?
现在你明白我没有?
Don’t you know me by now? ”
太棒了
Great.
– 谢谢 – 谢谢,伙计
– Thanks. – Thanks, man.
给你
Here you go.
– 谢谢 – 不用
– Thanks. – All right.
– 给,谢谢你 – 谢谢
– Here. Thank you. – Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
写得很棒,是吧?
It was wonderful, no?
– 怎么了? – 那可能不是他写的
– What? – He probably didn’t just write that.
也许他只是加了一个词进去
He wrote it, but he probably plugs that word in.
不管是“奶昔”还是什么
You know, whatever, “milk shake.”
你想说什么?
What do you mean?
没什么,我喜欢,很不错
Nothing. I loved it. It was great.
知道什么让我发疯吗?人们谈论…
You know what drives me crazy?People talking about…
…科技如何伟大,如何节省时间
…how great technology is,how it saves all this time.
但节省了时间却变得更加忙碌,不加以利用又有何意义呢?
But what good is saved time if nobody uses it?If it just turns into more busy work.
从没听人说要用文字处理器节省的时间去寺庙游玩
I never hear anybody say, “With the time I’ve saved using my word processor I’m gonna go to a Zen monastery and hang out.”
– 从没听说过 – 时间太抽象了
– You don’t hear that. – Time is so abstract anyway.
– 你在看那个女孩? – 什么?
– Are you looking at this girl? – What?
没什么
Nothing.
想进去吗?
You wanna go in here?
– 想不想进去? – 行啊,是夜♥总♥会♥对吧?
– You wanna go in here? – Yeah. It’s a club, no?
进去?
Wanna go?
你好
Hello.
五十先令
Fifty schillings.
– 每个人 – 我这有一百,给
– Each. – I got 100. Here, I got it.
我请你喝啤酒,谢谢
I’ll buy you a beer. Thank you.
– 你请我喝啤酒? – 对
– You gonna buy me a beer? – Yeah.
这里的美国啤酒贵不贵?
You think Old Milwaukee is expensive here?
我们还没说过你是否正在和谁交往吧?
We haven’t talked about this yet,but are you dating anyone?
例如有男朋友什么的正等着你回巴黎
You got a boyfriend waiting on you back in Paris or anything like that?
– 不,现在没有 – 但以前有
– No, not right now. – But you did.
我们六个月前分手了
We broke up six months ago.
六个月前?哦,真遗憾
Six months ago? Oh, I’m sorry.
这话题就不那么有趣了,说说看
I mean, I’m not that sorry.Tell me about it.
不,太无聊了我不想说
No way. I can’t.It’s really, really boring.
来吧,跟我说说
Come on. Tell me about it.
好吧,我很失望
I was really disappointed.
原以为能维持一段时间,可他…
I thought this one would last for a while. He was…
…愚蠢,粗鲁,没情趣,酗酒…
…very stupid, ugly,bad in bed, alcoholic….
纯粹是个草包
You know. A real prize winner.
我是想给他留点面子
I was kind of giving him a favor.
但他离开了我,说什么我太爱他…
But he left me,saying I loved him too much.
妨碍了他的所谓狗屁艺术表现力
I was blocking his artistic expression or some shit like that.
不管怎样,我很受伤害,变得…
But anyway, I was traumatized and became…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!