All I need is a ride.
就等你下令,外加送我们登陆
Zero Six, consult your chart.
06,报告座标
Reposition to rally point three.
转进到3号♥集♥合♥点
I read 133-41. Maintain radio silence.
收到 133- 41
途中不要通讯
We’re comin’ to get you, son. Just get to the rally point.
我们去接你,设法到集♥合♥点
– Understood? – Zero Six copies. Out.
听懂了吗? 06收到,完毕
– Contact Piquet and Donnelly.
通知比奎和唐纳利
– Aye aye, sir.
是的,长官
Let ’em know I need a green light to go get my boy.
要求准许搜寻失事弟兄
Command and control comes from Red Crown.
命令直接来自红冠司令室
You men have three slicks loaded with 2.75 rocket pods and guns at your disposal.
三架配2.75火箭的 直升机运送
Use advisedly.
每人手中将配有枪枝 谨慎使用武器
I want gimbal attachments for all fast ropers.
人员使用钢缆及平衡环着陆
Team leaders report to me as soon as your squad is ready.
准备好后班长向我报告
Come.
进来
Admiral, what’s going on down there?
将军,底下是怎么回事?
We have an F-18 down in southern Bosnia.
一架F18坠毁于 波士尼亚南部
One pilot suspected dead.
一名飞行员可能已经死亡
Who authorized a search and rescue?
谁下令搜索与救援?
– I did.

– Call it off. Stand down, Admiral.
取消这次任务,将军
Maybe I didn’t make myself clear. We have pilots down. One probably already dead.
我没说清楚吗?飞行员坠机 其中一人可能已死
Admiral, I have spoken personally to Bosnian military commanders.
我亲口跟波士尼亚指挥部谈过
They say the shoot-down was perpetrated
对方表示击落事件乃叛军所为
by renegade forces attempting to disrupt the peace process.
企图阻挠和谈进展
Of course they say that.
他们当然这么说
They’re also claiming, Admiral,
他们同时宣称…
that your aircraft was way off-mission.
你的飞机偏离任务航道太远
If we fly in there we create a shitstorm,
现在飞进去,会搞得天下大乱
and the whole treaty will collapse.
和约将形同废纸
Admiral, Burnett says that Serb troops murdered his pilot.
柏奈特说塞军谋害了飞行员
Is your pilot an expert on Bosnia?
该飞行员是波士尼亚专家?
Can he distinguish between the uniforms of Serbs, Croats and Muslims?
分得出塞尔维亚、克罗埃西亚 回♥教♥组织的制♥服♥?我不能
Because I can’t, and I’ve been posted here for five years.
而我已驻守此地五年
If your man is in danger, he should get himself into a safe zone.
若有危险,他该前往安全区
That is what he’s briefed and trained to do.
这不是包含在训练项目里?
Listen, Leslie. I can have your fleet commander order you to stand down,
我可以要舰队司令下令取消…
or you can do it yourself.
或者你自行取消这项任务
Alpha Whiskey, this is Zero Six. Come in.
AW,06呼叫,请回答
Zero Six, go ahead.
06请说
Zero Six is at rally point three and standing by.
06已至第三集♥合♥点待命
Zero Six, latest intel says your current location undoable for pickup.
06,情报显示该处无法接人
Stand by to copy rendezvous point.
静待指示新会合点
Say again your last. I am at the rendezvous point.
请重复,我已经到集♥合♥点了
You need to hump it out to a safe zone.
你必须设法冲到安全区
I set IP Cadillac. Canada 1-5,
设定原始位置为凯迪拉克…
Virginia 2-0. Read back.
往北15公里 东20公里,覆诵
No.
要命
Negative. Negative.
行不通,行不通
I do not understand. Why is this spot not doable for pickup?
为什么这里不能会合?
I am good to go.
我已经准备好了
I say again, I am good to go now.
重复,我已经准备好了
Burnett!
柏奈特!
Zero Six, you are a combat naval aviator.
06,你是海军战斗飞官
Start acting like one.
要有个飞官的样子
You’ve been shot down. Life is tough. I am very sorry.
你命不好被击落,我很抱歉
Now you pull yourself together. You do whatever it takes.
打起精神,使出浑身解数
Create some angles between you and your pursuers.
欺敌、诱敌,把距离拉大
Use your training. Use your head. Evade and survive, and we will bring you home.
靠所受的训练和头脑脱逃 我们会接你回来
了解吗?一定接你回来
Understand? We will bring you home!
了解吗?一定接你回来
Zero Six?
Zero Six?
Someone’s coming.
有人来了
– We lost the signal, sir. – Shit.
讯号♥断了
– Where is he? Triangulate his position.
他在哪?算出他的位置
– We’re on it, sir.
正在算,长官
We’re tracking him in the SCIF, sir.
正动用极机密特勤系统追踪
On me.
跟我来
At ease.
稍息
Sir, we were able to track the emergency radio signal to somewhere in this radius.
紧急讯号♥来自这个半径范围
It’s pretty far away. But we think the pilot transmission came from here.
相当远,但应该来自此处
大天使06
3- 1- 4,讯号♥忽有忽无
This is imagery from a Northrop Grumman relay satellite downlinked through Stuttgart.
图片由卫星中继自司图加特
We’ve hot-wired it for heat image, and it’s streaming in now.
我们从那儿窃取热感图像 现在开始传输
This isn’t strictly legal, sir.
不算完全非法,长官
收到,4.9503
OK, here we go.
找到了
– That’s Burnett?
那就是柏奈特?
– Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Fuck!
What’s going on? He’s down.
怎么回事?他倒下了
He been shot?
他被射杀了吗?
They’re almost on him.
他几乎被追上了
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
– Why isn’t he moving?
他怎么不动?
– Come on, Burnett, move.
快啊,柏奈特,快跑
They’re right on him!
很接近了
What are they doing?
他们在做什么?
What’s goin’ on?
怎么回事?
Has he been killed?
他被杀了吗?
He’s moving. That’s him.
他又动了,是他
Briggs, stay on it. Resize and widen broadband.
布里格,盯住,放大画面
– Stay with him. Stay with him.
跟紧他,跟紧他
– Plug it in with NSA.
连上国安会的卫星
– What the hell’s going on? – Damn it.
出了什么问题?
– That’s not us. The door’s closing.
问题不在我们这边,讯号♥丢了
– Well, fix it, for chrissakes!
想办法,该死!
We’re down. It’s cooked.
讯号♥中断 断讯了,没辙
I want intel on this situation.Who’s chasing him, and why?
问出情报,谁,为什么追他?
Understand?Yes, sir.
– 听到没? – 是的,长官
Come.
进来
Sorry, sir. Nothing in the last hour.
抱歉,这一小时没有任何消息
I was trying to motivate him, Tom.
我尝试激励他,汤姆
Sir?
怎么说?
Burnett. In the radio room.
跟柏奈特说,在无线电上
I was… I was trying to motivate him,
我尝试激励他
but… maybe I carried it too far. Called him by his name. How stupid. Damn.
但我太激动,叫出他名字,笨
Just human, sir.
人之常情罢了,长官
– Tom. – Sir?
– 汤姆 – 长官
It’s why I push ’em so hard. For times like these.
我严苛,为的就是这种时候
– Permission to speak freely, sir. – Come on, Tom.
请恕我直言,长官
You’re gonna say whatever you’re gonna say. Don’t patronize me.
别耍嘴皮,横竖你都要说
Sir, what in the hell are we doin’? We’ve got a guy on the ground,
我们这算什么?弟兄有难
and we’re sittin’ here.
我们却坐着干瞪眼
It’s a complicated situation.
情况极为复杂
Why isn’t this all over the news?
为什么媒体都不报导?
Why isn’t the president on the phone to Pale,
为什么总统不出面协商?
or whoever, makin’ sure this kid gets out?
好让那年轻人平安归来
Well, he was off-mission. Piquet has a point there.
他值勤违规,比奎站得住脚
All due respect,
我无意冒犯…
Piquet’s got his own agenda, sir.
比奎只顾自己仕途,长官
Now, this kid might not have the best attitude, but he’s no idiot.
他态度虽不顶好,他可不笨
– He says he’s gettin’ shot at, I believe him.
他说有人朝他开火,我相信
– What the hell do you expect me to do?
你到底要我怎么办?
Command tells me I gotta sit on my hands. What else can I do?
上面不要我插手,我能怎么办
Right.I forgot.
对哦,我忘了
It’s not your call.
不是你能决定的
You’re damn right it’s not my call!
你♥他♥妈♥说对了!
Apology, sir. Of course, you can’t do anything.
我道歉,长官,你无能为力
(美国海军官校)
(紫心勋章 雷斯力雷格)
(杰出飞航表现)
It’s been confirmed that an American combat aircraft, an F-18 Super Hornet,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!