Hac.
哈克镇
Hac? That’s good. Good.
哈克?很好
Jesus Christ!
要命!
Tell him to go!
叫他加速!
Hey, come on! Come on!
过来!过来!
看看这是谁
是电视上那个人?
我们可以利用他一下
Hey. Bonjour. Come on. Come on, let’s go. Let’s go, OK?
跟我来,快走
Whoa, whoa. Hold it. I’m an American soldier that’s been shot down.
噢,等等,我是美国♥军♥人
Shut up.
闭嘴
– What were you bombing?
你来炸什么东西?
– No bombing. We were taking photographs.
我们是来照相的
Photographs of what? Of what?!
想拍什么东西?
Lokar’s come back here again, killing everyone.
洛卡又回来大开杀戒了
It’s true. Lokar killed everyone. Children,
没错,洛卡滥杀妇孺
women… Buried them up in the hills.
然后将尸体埋在山里
In the hills? Yes, I saw them. I saw the graves.
是的,我看到了,看到了墓穴
Yes, I saw them. I saw the bodies in the hills.
我看到了藏在山里的尸首
Tell him. I am an American.
告诉他我是美国人
I am on your side.
跟你们站在同一边
– That’s what I’m sayin’. We’re on your…
我们跟你们站在同一…
– Then you go outside.
你出去外面
Tell them you are an American.
说你是美国人,他们不会杀你
– They don’t kill American. – Ice Cube, tell them.
冰块,过来这边
Tell this guy that we have photographs that can help…
跟他说有照片可以帮他们…
Bullshit!
胡说!
America say they make them sign deal.
美国说他们让他们签下和约
– I swear to God… – But they already break it!
我对上帝发誓… 但他们已经违反和约
America government for shit!
美国政♥府♥是吃屎的!
Now go!
走吧!
我们打中他了!
我们打中他了!
长官
找到他了
在一家店里
这不是他
怎么说不是他?
这种烙印
是巩吉瓦卡夫战俘营的
这怎么可能!
你怎么知道?
他换过制♥服♥
如果飞行员发出讯号♥
美国会派搜救、部队过来
时间不多了
这还说不定
(预估抵达时间 5分钟)
Hey, hey, hey…
冰块!
It’s OK. It’s me.
不不不,别紧张,是我
Come on.
跟我来,跟我来
Time?
还要多少时间?
Three minutes, sir.
三分钟,长官
Stop! Shh.
停!嘘!
Let’s go.
走吧
Reigart.
雷格
Leslie, I’m afraid there’s bad news.
雷斯力,恐怕有坏消息
The Bosnian-Serb Fourth Army Patrol
塞尔维亚陆军第四巡逻队
found Lieutenant Burnett near Hac.
在哈克镇附近发现柏奈特中尉
I regret to inform you that Lieutenant Burnett is…
很遗憾通知你,柏奈特中尉…
dead.- I am sorry, Leslie.
已阵亡,很抱歉,雷斯力
– Thank you.
谢谢通知
(航♥空♥新闻)
There’s meant to be a peace deal.
和约本应已生效
Hac was meant to be a safe haven.
哈克镇应该是个安全天堂
Yet once again in Bosnia,
突发消息 飞行员恐已身亡
that’s proved an illusion.
波士尼亚和平假象再度破局
And in the midst of fighting around the southern enclave,
南塞尔维亚境内的战局中
Bosnian Serb forces announced they’d found
塞军宣称寻获两天前坠毁的…
the body of the American navigator, Lieutenant Chris Burnett, whose plane was shot down two days ago.
美军导航员柏奈特中尉的尸体
The Serb authorities are claiming he was shot by Muslim guerrillas,
塞军当局指系回♥教♥游击队所为
opposed to the recently signed Cincinnati Peace Accord.
因其反对近日之辛辛那提和约
The Serbs say the body was discovered by one of their teams
塞方表示尸体为其军队…
in a search-and-rescue attempt since the F-18 was shot down two days ago.
协助搜救遭击落F18时 所寻获
This incident is bound to spoil NATO’s hopes
此意外已经破坏北约
for a clean exit from the Balkans,
安然撤出巴尔干之愿望
and frustrates US military leaders,
美军高层亦感错愕
only days away from a withdrawal from Bosnia.
因波士尼亚撤军已几近完成
For NATO’s forces on the eve of their departure,
对北约即将撤离的军队而言…
the news of Lieutenant Burnett’s death comes as another dark blow
柏奈特中尉之死无疑是
at the end of a disturbing and ultimately unsuccessful chapter in the alliance’s history.
一记闷棍打在本就骚嚷… 失败的北约联军历史头上
Savior Six, Savior Six from Gold Eagle command.
六号♥救世主,金鹰指挥部消息
Be advised the package is not in position.
目标不在会合点上
Mission is scrubbed. Return to base immediately.
任务取消,立即返航
Hey!
Hey! Wait!
We’re here!
我们在这里
Come on!
过来啊!
Fuck! Damn it!
干!
We’re right here!
可恶!我们已经到了!
You’ve gotta be shitting me!
这不是开我玩笑吗?
Son of a bitch! They killed him, and we did nothing!
龟儿子!竟然杀了他!
– Captain… – We did nothing!
他被杀,我们在这干瞪眼
We did nothing.
束手无策
We were right here.
这地点没错啊
We were right… Fuck!
丝毫不差,干!
What’s that?
那是什么?
听清楚,佩托维奇
跟他们说48小时内会完成
我们会送回两具尸体
好,知道了
我不在乎
只管跟他们说!
听好,沙夏
这点很重要
你必须把尸体带回来
射他的时候
记得对他的头部开枪
It’s not safe here.
这里不安全
We’ll keep going.
我们得继续走
No. You go.
不,你自己走
They killed my pilot because we took pictures of the graves.
因为我们拍墓穴飞行员就被杀
And I know where they are.
我知道照片在哪里
And I’m gonna get ’em, so he didn’t die for no reason.
我要去拿,免得他平白牺牲
Don’t follow me. It’s safer here.
不要跟我来 你留在这比较安全
Shit.
可恶
Goddamn. Why is this off?
为什么要关掉?
Why is this off? Why is this…?
为什么要关掉?为什么…?
Come on.
启动啊
Come on! Goddammit!
启动啊,烂东西!
All right. OK. OK, come on.
帮帮忙,启动
Come on.
启动啊
Yeah! Yeah. Yeah.
成了,成了
For the information of all hands, this ship will be relieved on station.
全体注意:本舰即将解除任务
It will set course for home base, effective 2300 this evening.
今晚23:00返回基地
– Sir? Your presence is requested in the SCIF.
长官,你应该在荧幕上说话
– All right, thank you.
好,谢谢
It’s the homing beacon, sir. On the second ejection seat.
是弹射座椅上的紧急讯号♥
The only way to reactivate it is from the seat, manually.
唯有座椅上有重新启动装置
– How long has that been on?
讯号♥出现多久了?
– Seven minutes.
七分钟
Sir, you’ve gotta be very familiar with our systems to reactivate that beacon.
长官,重新启动装置你很熟
– That’s Burnett.
那是柏奈特
– Sir, it could be a setup.
长官,可能是陷阱
It’s a radio transmission. They are hearing the same music.
是无线电讯号♥,对方也听得到
Sir, I agree.
长官,我也同意
Sir, we really should notify NATO command,
应该通知北约司令部或唐纳利
or at least contact Donnelly for clearance.
出发前该地区要先净空
– Of course, that will take a lot of time.
当然,这需要时间
– Tom, I get it. We wait, Burnett dies.
了解,但稍迟柏奈特就没命了
Piquet was very clear with his objections, sir.
比奎坚定反对
– You will lose your command for this. – So be it.
– 你会被解除职务 – 那就解除吧!
I’m not gonna let that kid die out there while we sit around on this ship!
我不能坐视那孩子客死他乡!
救救我
不要动
千万不要动
救救我
救救我
救救我
(IDEM影像储存)
OK. All right. OK.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!