芝加哥1971年
别烦我, 你这自以为是的家伙
Brian: Leave me alone will you?
You think you’re so smart.
别动好不好? 怪胎!
Stephen: Would you stay still already?
What a geek!
-我不是 -穿错了啦
I’m not a geek.
You’re doing it wrong.
-闭嘴! -穿错了啦
Shut up!
You’re doing it wrong.
-不是这样 -谁问你了?
It doesn’t go like that.
Who asked you?
-谁是你哥? -是你, 史帝芬!
Who’s your brother?
You are, Stevie!
没错, 穿错了就会打开
Right. You do it like this,
it’ll open up in a fire,
会被火烧死
you’ll get burned and die.
出动
Let’s go.
-艾德卡克, 严重吗? -队长, 情况普通
What do you got there, adcox?
A big deal?
Medium deal, captain.
布莱恩, 想不想跟来?
Brian, want to come along?
-看老爸靠什么谋生 -爸?
Watch your old man
earn his keep.
Dad?
史帝芬, 你看过好几次了
Stephen, you’ve come
a dozen times.
给弟弟一次机会好不好?
Give your brother a chance.
What do you say?
我们马上回来, 要来吗?
We’ll be back in a minute.
How about it, sport?
-要 -走吧
Sure. Come on.
布莱恩, 拉汽笛! 伊迪街1545号♥
Pull the cord, Brian!
1545 idyllwild.
用力拉
Give it a yank, a good pull.
要叫车子让开, 再拉一次
You’ve gotta get these cars out of the way.
Give it another yank.
在那边, 看到没?
There it is, right over there.
See it?
好, 待在车子附近
Okay. You stay
near the truck, pal.
火势不大
That doesn’t look too bad.
用两条水管, 消防车待命
Drop two lines
and hold the squad.
我全部家当都在楼上
Everything I own is up there.
我的东西都在上面!
All my stuff’s up there!
艾德卡克, 升梯子
Dennis: Adcox, ladder up.
布莱恩, 那就是你老爸
Adcox: That’s your
old man up there, Brian.
队长, 救得好!
慢慢来, 没事了
Take it easy. You’ll be okay.
控制住了, 走吧
We got it. Come on.
爸!
Dad!
来吧, 艾德卡克, 那是瓦斯管吗?
Come on, adcox.
Is that a gas line?
爸!
Dad!
麦卡菲瑞 992
二十年后
《生活杂♥志♥》
布莱恩麦卡菲瑞, 可以看你的证件吗?
Willy: Brian McCaffrey,
got some I.D.?
嘿, 威利, 晚点再给你看
Hey, Willy. I’ll give you 1.D.
-麦卡菲瑞家的小儿子 -你好吗?
The littlest McCaffrey.
How are you?
各位, 刚出炉的分发名单
Hot off the presses, boys.
Station assignments.
麦卡菲瑞, 分发名单
Station assignments.
我待会再看
Why don’t you hold
onto that for me?
我老眼昏花了吗? 你又要考消防员?
Something wrong
with my eyesight?
You trying this
fireman thing again?
-放弃一次还不够吗? -天性如此, 威利
Quitting once
wasn’t good enough?
It’s in the blood, Willy.
-威利, 啤酒! -是吗?
Man: Willy, a beer!
Is that right?
等等, 我在跟消防局长讲话
Hold on. I’m talking
to the fire chief.
看你还有什么天性
Let’s look and see what
else was in your blood.
我一直期待收到这些
I always looked
forward to getting these.
-你还留着? -我是17分队!
You hold onto those?
I got station 17!
我是17分队!
I got 171
“亚斯本雪上摩托车旅游团, 布莱恩麦卡菲瑞, 行销部副理”
“Aspen snowmobile tours. Brian
McCaffrey, assistant director, sales.”
挑战性不够…
You know, for the kind of
growth and challenge I need…
“活动小木屋”
“Mobile log cabins.”
-做了半年吗? -咖啡太难喝了
That was in your blood
six months?
The coffee sucked.
“布莱恩音响器材行, 高级音响业务员”
“Brian’s sound spectrum,
direct hi-end stereo sales.”
自己的公♥司♥, 人生的里程碑
Your own company.
This was a big step.
我是年轻有为, 威利
I was ahead of my time, Willy.
你怎么了? 你难道不好奇吗?
What’s the matter with you?
Aren’t you even curious?
115分队, 对吧?
Engine 115, right?
你怎么知道? 名单应该是密封的
How’d you know? These are
supposed to be sealed.
乱猜的
Lucky guess.
外加送负责名单的队长一箱威士忌
And a case of scotch to the
captain at station assignments.
你这臭小子
You crooked son of a bitch.
各位, 加油
Make us proud, guys.
麦卡菲瑞, 我表哥出动了, 走吧!
McCaffrey, that’s my
cousin’s company. Come on!
维库斯太太, 冷静点
Calm down, Mrs. vaitkus.
维库斯太太, 请冷静点
Mrs. vaitkus, please calm down.
应该是哨亭警报或2-11级的火灾
I think it’s a box or a 2-11.
-等我一下 -快点, 这个很精采
Just give me one minute.
Hurry up.
We can’t miss this one.
-你好 -妳好, 珍
Hi, Jen.
-妳奶奶还是… -对, 她还是讨厌你
I see your grandma…
Yeah, she still hates you.
-妳看起来很好 -谢谢, 你回来多久了?
You look great.
Thanks. How long
you been in town?
四个月
Four months.
-是吗? -可是我…
Really. But I…
我忙着学校功课
I’ve been really busy
at the academy.
我今天毕业
I graduated today.
看得出来
I can see that.
妳最近如何?
What have you been up to?
我在市政♥府♥上班
I work at city hall, actually.
真的吗? 太好了
No kidding? That’s great.
我不知道…
I don’t know…
我们改天可以一起去喝杯啤酒
Maybe you and I could get
together for a beer sometime.
啤酒?
A beer?
啤酒? 这…
Beer? That’s…
真奇怪, 你的口气听起来, 好像一天到晚跟我见面
It’s funny. You’re acting
like I just saw you last week
我们已经六年没见了, 布莱恩
when I haven’t seen you
in six years, Brian.
-他妈的 -布莱恩, 我怕你欲♥火♥焚身
Son of a bitch.
Tim: Don’t want you
overheating, Brian.
我来让你欲♥火♥焚身!
I’ll give you overheating!
真是成熟了不少
Well, you’ve certainly matured.
真高兴知道我们还可以当朋友
It’s nice to know
we can still be friends.
快点, 布莱恩, 快去看火灾
Come on, Brian.
We got a fire to go to.
17队, 你的水压正常, 请让开
Engine 17, your pressure’s fine.
Get out of the way here, please.
警官, 别光站在那里
Officer, don’t just
stand there doing nothing.
-你要去哪? -我是消防员
Where you going? I’m a fireman.
-要帮手吗? -什么?
Need a second llead-out?
What?
你在说什么? 快走开
What are you talking about?
Get out of here!
这是真的火灾, 真正的火灾
This is the real shit.
The real thing.
瞧瞧是谁来了
What do we got here?
消防员的戏服?
A fireman’s costume?
在哪租的?
Where’d you rent it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!