本次案例比较特别 法官大人
This is an unusual case, My Lord.
被告人饮用了酒精加强的葡萄酒后
The accused was at an unmanned station
在一无人值守的站台徘徊
under the influence of a strong fortified wine.
3千多米外负责
Railway personnel from
保安摄像机的铁路人员
some 20 miles away manning security cameras
发现他踉踉跄跄地往站台边踱
saw him staggering towards the station’s edge.
美极了
Lovely jubbly.
请所有旅客远离站台边缘
Would all passengers stand back from the edge of the platform?
穿运动鞋的 蓝运动衫的那个
You with the trainers on. You with the blue tracksuit.
退回来 随时要过车的
Get back. There’s a train coming through here any minute.
往回站
Stand back.
谁跟那乱播通知呢
Is somebody taking the piss here?
你怎么还不乖乖退回来
When will you do what you’re told and stand back?
-退后吗 -没错 按我说的 退后
– Stand back? – That’s right, you heard me. Stand back.
如你所愿 哥们
If you say so, pal.
我靠
Oh, shit!
看你做了什么好事 蠢货
See! Look what you’ve done now, you fucking imbecile!
快离开铁轨
Get off that track.
马上要过火车了了
There’s a train coming through here in seconds.
你怎么搞的 混♥蛋♥
What the fuck was that, you arsehole?
我差点把酒瓶摔了
I fucking nearly broke my bottle.
去你的酒瓶 快起来
Fuck the bottle. Get off the track!
快着点 赶紧给我上来
Hurry up! Get a fucking move on!
我找不到眼镜了
I cannae find my glasses!
这是上帝在讲话
This is God calling.
赶紧从铁轨上起来 成不
Get off the fucking track, will you?!
-快点上来不然你就死了 -我♥操♥
– Get a fucking move on or you’re gonna die! – Fuck me!
快上来 混♥蛋♥
Move it, you fucking arsehole!
谢天谢地 该死
Oh, thank fuck. Oh! Shit.
在我看 年轻人 你的愚笨
It seems to me, young man, that your profound stupidity
也只能靠好运气来弥补了
is matched only by your good fortune.
我判你完成180小时社区工作
I sentence you to 180 hours of Community Payback.
如果无法按规定完成
If you don’t carry out the required work,
天使的一份
你将回到法庭
you will come back here before me
并被判处监禁 明白了吗
and receive a custodial sentence. Is that clear?
没 不太明白
No, not really.
被告从伽罗盖特区的宠物店里
The accused stole a yellow and blue macaw from a pet shop
偷了一只黄蓝相间的金刚鹦鹉
in the Gallowgate area of the city.
鹦鹉塞在马莎百货的购物袋里
The bird was stuffed inside a Marks & Spencer’s carrier bag
尾巴还露在外面
with tail protruding.
警员向其询问原因时
On being asked for an explanation
被告是这样回答的
by a police constable, the accused replied,
你怎么不滚一边去
“Why don’t you piss off and
管管那些强♥奸♥犯 杀人犯和色狼
start hunting rapists, mass murderers and perverts,
你个臭娘们
you grumpy twat?”
自动贩卖♥♥机的损坏程度
The damage to the vending machine
没有初步预想的严重 法官大人
was not as great as first feared, My Lord,
而且已经修好了 费用也很低廉
and it has been repaired at very little cost.
遗憾的是 被告犯罪的原因
It seems clear this offence was committed,
明显是抑郁
unfortunately, through depression
近期暴♥力♥的爆发不过是
and this recent violent outburst is a desperate attempt
为了重回监狱罢了
to get back inside the prison system.
违反公共秩序罪 法官大人
This is a public order offence, My Lord.
被告攀爬市中心威灵顿公爵雕像
Climbing the statue of the Duke of Wellington in the city centre.
威灵顿公爵 英国首相
他当时醉酒且嗑药
The accused was under the influence of drink and drugs.
他似乎对公共纪念雕像颇有意见
He seems to bear a grudge against public monuments.
在以前的案件中
On previous occasions he
他曾把苏格兰国旗插在维多利亚女王旁
has put a Scottish flag around Queen Victoria
还对着唐纳德·杜瓦的雕像撒尿
and urinated on Donald Dewar.
唐纳德·杜瓦 苏格兰政♥治♥家
被告兼♥职♥做清洁工 每周3次
The accused had a part-time cleaning job three days a week.
但在此期间
But during this time she
她依然在申领社会保障金
continued to claim Social Security benefits.
法官大人可以看到
Your Lordship will note there is a considerable
被告曾屡次诈骗社保金
history of fraudulent claims from the accused.
她似乎无法根除恶习
She seems unable to change her behaviour
总是骗取自己无权申领的保障金
of claiming benefits she’s not entitled to.
您应该记得 法官大人 这位年轻人已经
As you will recall, My Lord, this young man has pleaded guilty
就长时间暴♥力♥殴打他人认罪
to a violent and prolonged assault.
我们都认可
Now, it is accepted that the
事件的确是由受害者挑起的
accused’s rivals in this case provoked the incident
但与此同时
but, at the same time,
被告表现出的攻击性和恶意
the severity and viciousness of the accused’s reaction
已远远超出自卫范畴
went far beyond self-defence.
两名受害人都遭受了严重的创伤
Both the accused’s rivals were assaulted
和永久性的毁容
to their severe and permanent disfigurement.
在埃默森先生性格成型时期
Given his chaotic childhood, My Lord,
他双亲却经常被拘留
both Mr Emmerson’s parents
考虑到他糟糕的童年生活 法官大人
were frequently in and out of custody during his formative years.
也许他的人生没有一个良好地开端
He perhaps didn’t have the best start in life.
您会看到 在埃默森先生
Your Lordship will note that, following Mr Emmerson’s
离开苏格兰青少年教育感化院后
release from Polmont Young Offenders Institution,
10个月来他的行为无可挑剔 法官大人
the last 10 months have been trouble-free, My Lord,
除了此次犯下的严重错误
albeit apart from this one very serious incident.
他已与女朋友建立了稳定的关系
He has formed a stable relationship with his girlfriend.
她一直在为他的生活
She continues to be a positive
带来稳定的积极影响
and stabilizing influence in his life.
原因很简单
The reason for that is clear.
10天内 我的委托人
Within 10 days, my client
将迎来他的第一个孩子
will become a father for the first time.
法官大人 初为人父的前景
My Lord, the prospects of fatherhood
已令这位年轻人改头换面
have changed this young man,
他定会牢牢把握住这最后一次机会
and he would grasp one last opportunity with both hands.
他曾多次与女友的父亲发生冲突
He has clashed with his girlfriend’s father on several occasions,
令我产生了深切的忧虑
which gives rise to serious concern.
请起立
Stand up.
你的犯罪记录令人震惊
Your record is appalling.
你人生伊始就表现得像个十足的恶棍
For much of your short life you have behaved like a thug
此次案件中的暴♥力♥事件让我深信
and the violent incidents in this case have proven to me
你依然是位危险人物
that you are still a dangerous individual.
但你确实是位富有活力和天赋的年轻人
But you are obviously a young man with energy and talent.
你得以侥幸逃脱
You have escaped a significant custodial sentence
不被长♥期♥监禁
by the skin of your teeth.
我判你完成300小时社区工作
I sentence you to 300 hours of Community Payback.
肃静
Silence there!
肃静
Silence.
-肃静 -法庭内请安静
– Silence there! – Silence in court!
肃静
Silence!
安静点
Quiet!
真该死
Oh, fuck.
真不敢相信
I cannae believe that, man.
没事了 利奥妮
It’s okay, Leonie.
天啊 我还以为他们会关你好几年
God, I thought they were gonna put you away for years.
我告诉你
I’m telling you,
我再也不要来这里了 我警告你
I’m never coming back here. I’m telling you now.
再这样 罗比 我就不管你了
One more time, Robbie, and you’re on your own.
我们不会放过你的 小兔崽子
You’d have been safer inside, you wee prick.
你最好小心点
Watch your fucking back.
-回见 兔崽子 -回头再算账 混♥蛋♥
– See you soon, you wee dick. – Catch you after, hairy hole.
我受不了这样 我也不会就这么过
I cannae live with this. I’m not going to.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
我是来做社区工作的
I’m here to report for Community Payback.
-叫什么 -艾伯特·雷德利
– And your name is? – It’s Albert Ridley.
-名单上没你 -你确定
– You’re not on here, son. – You sure?
应该肯定在啊
Should be definitely on the list.
-你确定是今天吗 -是啊 星期三
– Are you sure it’s today? – Aye, Wednesday.
-你早了两天 -什么
– You’re two days out, son. – What?
-你早了两天 -早了两天
– You’re two days out. – Two days out?
肯定…我肯定在上面
There must be… Should be definitely on it.
这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!