麦克斯
Max.
他这么帅气,真不幸
Unfortunate he’s just so cute.

Here.
你好,陌生人
Hello, stranger.
给你谢谢
There you are. -Thanks.
真漂亮
It’s nice.
那个人是谁啊?麦克斯
Who’s that? -It’s Max.
女孩们,怎么样了?
How are we doing, then, girls?
给我
Give me that.
让她死
Iet her die.
报复!
Revenge!
他是你的人是我的男孩
He’s your man. -That’s my boy.
柏林的大街上
Streets of Berlin
我要很快离开你
I must leave you soon
你会…
Oh, will you
原谅我吗?
forget me?
我真的来了这里吗?
Was I ever really here?
给我找个酒吧
Find me a bar
在萧条的大街上
on the cobble-stoned streets
那儿的男孩很潇洒
where the boys are pretty
我不能…
I cannot love
再多爱一天
for more than one day
但是一天就足够了
But one day is enough
在这个城市里
in this city
找个男孩
Find me a boy
有一双海蓝的眼睛
with two ocean-blue eyes
毫无怜惜
And show no pity
从他的眼里
Take out his eyes
无须看到
He never need see
他们是怎么活生生地把你吃掉
how they eat you alive
在这个城市里
in this city
柏林的大街上
Streets of Berlin
你会想念我吗?
will you miss me?
柏林的大街上
Streets of Berlin
你在意吗?
do you care?
柏林的大街上
Streets of Berlin
你会哭泣
will you cry out
如果我消失
if I vanish
在空中吗?
into thin air?
怎么啦?
What’s the problem?
瞧这个!
Watch it!
你也是
You, too.
走吧
Come on.
我是个堕落的人
I’m a rotten person.
我为何这么堕落? 为何会做这样的事?
Why am I so rotten? Why do I do these things?
他很帅,不是吗?
He’s gorgeous, though, isn’t he?
我不记得了,我们有三角恋吗?
I don’t remember anything. Did we have a threesome?
可能你们两个是三角恋
Maybe the two of you had a threesome.
哈罗
Hello.
早上好
Morning.
我看起来很狼狈
I look silly.
现在不行
Not now.
这地方…
This place….
什么啊?
Yes?
真的…
It’s really….
这个乡下不错
The country will be nice.
什么乡下?这房♥子
What’s the country? -The house.
你家乡的房♥子
Your country house.
我们怎么能去乡下呢?
How do we get to the country?
开车啊我的车?
A car. -Mine?
糟糕!罗森
Shit! -Rosen.
我们的房♥东好久没缴房♥租了
Our landlord. We owe a lot of rent.
房♥租?我还以为你很富有呢
Rent? I thought you were rich.
富有?
Rich?
你以前告诉你很富有
You told me you were rich.
只是开玩笑的,听我说…
I was joking. Listen….
你身上不会有现金的,是吗?
You don’t happen to have any extra cash, do you?
别开玩笑了,我不喜欢
Don’t make jokes. I don’t like jokes.
你不想我和你一起,是吗?
You don’t want me with you. ls that it?
或许你看来我不是很好,我不够富有
Maybe I’m not good enough for you. Not rich enough.
我父亲是制表匠,不是很有钱
My father made watches. That’s not so wonderful.
是吗,“巴伦”?
Is it, “Baron”?
巴伦?
Baron?

Him.
不!
No!
操!
Fuck!
抓住他
Hold him.
格里塔!
Greta!
太好了!
Gracious!
还活着啊?
Still alive?
我真是太感动了
I’m impressed.
我喜欢你的睡衣
Iove your street-wear.
现在一切都完了
Over, now.
再见
Ciao.
安全吗?
Is it safe?
什么?
What?
我们回家安全吗?
For us to go home.
白♥痴♥,你不会用大脑吗?
You fucking queers. Don’t you have any brains at all?
不安全他是谁?
It’s not safe. -Who was he?
谁是谁?那个金发男孩
Who was who? -The blonde boy.
沃尔夫岡.格兰兹
Wolfgang Granz.
知道他男朋友是谁吗?
Guess who his boyfriend was?
你猜不到吧
You’re not guessing.
卡尔.欧内斯特
Karl Ernst.
谁是卡尔.欧内斯特?
Who’s Karl Ernst?
你是怎么活的?
What kind of world do you live in?
你们这些娘们不关心世态的进展吗?
Aren’t you girls ever curious about what’s going on?
别长篇大论了,谁是卡尔.欧内斯特?
Don’t lecture. Who’s Karl Ernst?
应该说是乔治
George, actually.
什么?
What?
我现在就是乔治了
I’m George, now.
卡尔.欧内斯特是希尔多夫的代理人
Karl Ernst was von Helldorf’s deputy.
看来你也不知道谁是希尔多夫了
I suppose you have no idea who von Helldorf is.
纳粹党突击队的二把手 很快就是欧内斯特.罗姆的天下了
Second-in-command of the Storm Troopers, immediately under Ernst Rohm.
欧内斯特.罗姆,我认识他
Ernst Rohm, I know him.
他就是那个死胖子
He’s that fat queen.
希♥特♥勒♥的朋友
Friend of Hitler’s.
手下有很多帅哥,经营多家俱乐部
Runs around with many beautiful boys. Goes to all the clubs.
卢迪,闭嘴
Rudy, shut up.
为什么?叫你闭嘴就闭嘴
Why? -Just shut up.
元首昨晚派人把罗姆给杀了
Mein Führer had Rohm murdered last night.
还有他所有的朋友
And all of his friends.
朋友的朋友
And their friends.
还有他们的娘们
And their tricks.
不管是谁经过
And whoever happened by.
那同性恋要取缔了
So queer is out.
同性恋完蛋了
Queer is dead.
你只是找错了人
You just pulled the wrong guy.
我们可以解释给别人听
We can explain it to someone.
他不是我们想象中的那么简单
It’s not as if we knew him.
你好,亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你呢?我?
So how about you? -Me?
所有人都知道我不是同性恋
Everyone knows I’m not queer.
我有妻儿
I’ve got a wife and kids.
这街上所有的婊♥子♥我都干过
I’ve had every whore on this street.
我是平凡人
I’m just an average kind of guy.
再见了你要上哪儿去?
Bye-bye now. -Where are you going?
祈祷
Prayer.
多少钱?什么多少钱?
How much? -How much, what?
他们给了你多少钱?
How much did they give you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!