嗨 哥们!
Hey Bro!
什么事?
What’s up?
你说什么呢?
What are you saying?

Come.
干嘛呢 桑尼?
How you doing, Sunny?
工作怎么样?
How’s work?
棒极了
Tip top.
那你得买♥♥个大点的铺子
Time you bought a bigger shop.
给我钱 我现在就去买♥♥
Give me the money, I’ll buy one now.
别抠门了!
Stop being a miser!
好好享受吧
Enjoy today.
啥都带不进棺材
Nothing lasts.
我想我会买♥♥架飞机
Thought I might buy an airplane.
问题是我停哪儿?
One problem. Where do I park it?
停我家巷子里
Park it in my lane.
免费!
For free!
好了 回见
Okay. See you later.
走开 大妈
Leave me alone, Aunty.
你叫谁大妈呢?
Who are you calling “Aunty?”
谁叫你进来的? 我会打给你的
Who asked you in? I’ll call you.
你才给300?
You give me 300?
抠门! 500 不行就拉倒
Cheapskate! 500, or no deal.
行 我出500
Ok. I’ll pay 500.
跟我来
Follow me.
孩子 出去玩
Kiddo, play outside.
张嘴 来吧
Open your mouth. Come here.
真的 兄弟 都是新鲜的货!
The truth, brother. Fresh goods!
张嘴!
Open your mouth!
张嘴
Open your mouth.
张开
Open up.
闭上
Shut it.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
她烂了两颗牙
She has two rotting teeth.
兄弟 你怎么老是蛀牙?
Brother, why does rotting teeth bother you?
张开 张大点
Open up. Wider.
牙烂得多能打折吗?
You want a discount because of her teeth?
阿米尔
Amir.
别来这儿 我跟你说多少回了?
How many times did I tell you don’t come here?
这是我工作的地方
It’s my place of work.
我替你跑了两趟
I made two deliveries for you.
连个钱影子都没见着
No sign of my money.
别人付钱都挺利索的
The others pay on time.
你的钱没问题
Your money is safe.
走吧! 你很快会拿到钱的
Go! You’ll get your money soon.
什么时候?
When?
一两天吧
In a day or two.
先付钱再开工
First money, then work.
行!
Yeah!
你有种! 我会记着你的
You’ve got guts! I’ll keep you in mind.
我等着呢
I’ll be waiting.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
听着 桑尼 – 是?
Listen, Sunny. – Sir?
阿米尔和他兄弟翅膀硬了
Amir and his boys are flying high.
得修理修理
Clip their wings.
好的 先生
Ok, sir.
阿米尔 上来!
Amir. Come on up!
快过来
Hurry up
你好吗 兄弟?
How are you, brother?
我给图夏尔搞了个新样品
I’ve got a new sample for Tushaar.
拉胡尔会发疯的
Rahul will freak out.
出去做买♥♥卖♥♥留点神
Careful how you out the deal.
你会赚大钱的
You could make a lot of money.
我会处理的
I’ll handle it.
警♥察♥! 警♥察♥!
Police! Police!
放开我 警官!
Let me go, sir!
放开我
Let me go.
检查楼上
Check upstairs
放手!
Let go!
放开我!
Let go!
站住 你个混♥蛋♥!
Stop, you bastard!
拦住他! 拦住他!
Stop him! Stop him!
阿米尔! 出什么事了?
Amir! What happened?
达拉 警♥察♥在找我
Tara, the police are after me.
把这个藏好 以后我会来拿的
Hide it. I’ll take it from you later.
你这是要干嘛?
Must you do this?
你要去哪儿? 告诉我出什么事了
Where are you going? Tell me what happened.
警♥察♥! 放手
The police! Let go.
放手! – 来
Let go! – Come.
藏这儿
Hide here.
有没有看见一个穿黑T恤的
Have you seen the guy in black shirt.
怎么会弄成这样?
How did it happen?
没事 把那包东西给我
It’s nothing. Give me the packet.
那包东西在哪儿?
Where’s my packet?
警♥察♥就在附近
The police was about.
什么? 你应该随身带着的
What? You should’ve kept it with you.
停车!
Stop the auto!
阿米尔 听我说
Amir, listen to me.
你疯了吗? 继续开 弟弟!
Have you gone crazy? Keep driving, brother!
放手! – 阿米尔 听我说
Let go! – Amir, listen to me.
我已经藏好了
I hid it carefully.
现在去取太冒险
Risky to get it now.
我答应你 明天带给你
I promise you, I’ll bring it to you tomorrow.
好吗?
OK?
安全吗?
It’s safe?
安全 行了吧?
It’s safe. All right?

Come.
这是个好地方
It’s a nice place.
怎么了? 来啊
What’s wrong? Come.
你怎么弄来的这个房♥子?
How did you get this house?
我存钱买♥♥的
I saved up.
你不是给了我一些钱嘛
You gave me some money.
我又跟我老板借了一点
I borrowed a little from my boss.
疼吗?
Is it hurting?
你在这儿住多久了?
How long have you lived here?
从我离开那个醉鬼之后
Since I left that drunkard.
你跟你老板借了多少?
How much did you borrow from your boss?
没多少
Not much.
他会在我工资里扣的
He’ll cut it from my salary.
你发誓不再碰毒品的
You promised you wouldn’t touch drugs.
你还记得我发过誓
You remember my promise.
那你还记得你为什么抛弃我吗?
Then you will also remember why you abandoned me?
除了麻烦你还带给我什么?
What have you given me besides trouble?
我不会再麻烦你了
I won’t trouble you anymore.
阿米尔!
Amir!
你怎么了?
What’s your problem?
我一跟你说话你就要走
All you do is walk away when I try talking to you.
躲开 我没工夫跟你瞎扯
Move aside. No time for this nonsense.
阿米尔
Amir
我担心你啊
I’m worried about you.
所以我才这么说
That’s why I’m saying this.
担心? 我需要你的时候你在哪里?
Worried? Where were you when I needed you?
什么意思?
Meaning?
你把我赶出家的时候?
When you threw me out of the house?
我什么时候做过 阿米尔?
When did I do that, Amir?
把你赶出去!
Threw you out!
你那混♥蛋♥老公打我的时候
When your wretched husband hit me,
你在哪里?
where were you?
我求求你不要走
I begged you not to go.
我想把你带回家 还记得吗?
I tried to bring you home. Remember?
你想我回去好让他杀了我?
You wanted me back so he could kill me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!