我不会放过他的
I won’t spare him.
阿米尔 现在不行
Amir, not now.
条子和拉胡尔都在找你
The cops and Rahul are after you.
现在机灵点 先避避风头
Be smart now. Lie low.
我现在很安全很隐蔽
I’m keeping safe and lying low.
没人知道我的藏身之处
No one knows where I’m hiding.
我连你都不会说的
I won’t even tell you.
好 千万别告诉我
Ok, don’t tell me.
拿着这个
Take this.
费好大劲才搞到的
Got it with great difficulty.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, my friend.
这些钱你拿着
Keep the cash.
不 你比我更需要这个
No. You need it more than I do.
你♥爸♥身体不好 我不会有事的
Your father’s unwell. I’ll be fine.
哥们 你帮我不少了 拿着吧
Bro, you’ve done so much for me. Keep it.
多保重 好吗?
Take care. Ok?
回头见
See you soon.
嗨 站住!
Hey, stop!
你干什么? 你有病啊?
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
快走开!
Get lost!
护士 重症监护室的病人去哪儿了?
Madam, where’s the ICU patient?
不知道 我刚当班
Don’t know. My shift just started.
你什么意思
What do you mean,
你不知道? 我的病人阿克希在哪儿?
you don’t know? Where’s my patient, Akshi?
别大吵大闹!
Don’t make a scene!
他在普通病房♥
He’s in the general ward.
你是他的朋友? – 是的
Are you his friend? – Yes.
你是哪里的?
Where were you?
填个表
Fill up the form.
姓名 住址 电♥话♥号♥码
Name, address, phone number.
马上去买♥♥这些药
Buy these medicines right away.
他怎么样?
How is he?
他现在还不能说话
He can’t talk for now.
为什么他不能说话?
Why can’t he talk?
这需要时间
Give him time.
把表填了
Fill up the form.
多少钱? – 620卢比
How much? – 620 rupees.
护士 给阿克希的药
Ma’am, the medicines for Akshi.
嗨!
Hey!
记得我吗?
Remember me?
洗衣房♥? 警♥察♥?
The laundry? The police?
你救过我
You saved me.
记得吗?
Remember?
我把你的药带来了
I brought your medicines.
已经给了护士
The nurse has them.
我在还你的人情
I’m repaying your favour.
看见了吗?
See this?
我会挖出你脏眼珠子
I’ll gouge out your dirty eyes.
玩得开心吗?
Having fun?
别停啊! 接着跳
Don’t stop! Keep dancing.
我跟个朋友去吃饭
I came to eat with a friend.
我想得给你带点
Thought I’d get something for you.
吃吧
Eat.
来 吃吧!
Go on. Eat!
达拉!
Tara!
我可爱的达拉
My lovely Tara.
你在哪儿? 开门啊!
Where are you? Open the door!
你为什么不开门?
Why don’t you open up?
记得我们今晚要会一会吗?
Remember we were to meet tonight?
是我上次给少了吗?
Did I pay less last time?
我可一直想着你 达拉
I’m longing for you, Tara.
我走了
I’m leaving.
你会后悔的
You’ll regret it.
你找不到比我更好的 我走了
You won’t get anyone better than me. I’m going.
那里面有东西吗?
What have you got there?
登记你的姓名
Write your name down.
达拉
Tara.
达拉
Tara.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是乔杜的
It belongs to Chotu.
乔杜?
Chotu?
谁是乔杜?
Who is Chotu?
他妈妈要在这里待一辈子
His mother is in for life.
她病得很厉害
She’s very ill.
他们把她送医院去了
They’ve taken her to hospital.
如果阿克希死了
If Akshi dies,
我下半辈子就得在这里过了
I’ll have to stay here for the rest of my life.
不 达拉 阿克希没事
No, Tara. Akshi is fine.
我不想待着这儿
I don’t want to stay here.
阿克希动了手术
Akshi had an operation.
他没事了 达拉
He’s all right, Tara.
这不是我的错
It wasn’t my fault.
我不想死在这里
I don’t want to die here.
阿克希不会有事的
Nothing will happen to Akshi.
他会好起来的
He’ll be fine.
他会开口说话的
He’ll talk.
他一定会认罪的
He must admit he’s guilty.
你很快就能出去
You’ll be out soon.
我不想待着这儿
I don’t want to stay here.
不会的 达拉 他不会有事的
No, Tara. Nothing will happen to him.
达拉 他会好起来的
Tara, he’ll get better.
阿米尔 我很害怕
Amir, I am so scared.
你不会有事的
Nothing will happen to you.
达拉
Tara.
你不会在这儿太久的
You won’t be here for long.
我保证你很快就能出去
I promise you’ll be out soon.
如果他死了呢?
What if he dies?
他不会的 我每天去医院看他
He won’t. I see him everyday at the hospital.
他会没事的
He’ll be fine.
我会再来看你
See you.
你自己多保重
Take care of yourself.
动动脚趾!
Move your toe!
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
压一下
Press it down.
一起的吗?
Are you with him?
是的
Yes.
他好多了
He’s much better.
他的活动能力在恢复
His movements are improving,
血液循环也是
his blood circulation too.
他什么时候能说话? – 很快
When will he start talking? – Very soon.
他已经好多了
He is much better.
听到医生说的吗?
Heard the doctor?
如果你努力 很快就能说话了
If you try, you’ll talk in no time.
来吧 努力!
Come on. Try!
来吧 继续努力
Come on, try harder.
来吧 继续努力
Come on, try harder.
继续努力
Try harder.
来吧 努力
Come on. Try.
看我要杀你有多容易?
See how easily I could kill you?
我姐姐的自♥由♥就绑在你这条命上
My sister’s freedom is tied to your life.
在你认罪之前
Till you confess your crime…
你的死活我说了算
…l won’t let you live or die.
说话啊 混♥蛋♥!
Speak up, bastard!
我不会放过你的
Or else I won’t spare you.
嗨 先生!
Hey, mister!
你还有别的吗? 有红色的吗?
Do you have any others? A red one?
在那儿呢
Right there.
多少钱?
How much?
达拉·内桑!
Tara Neshan!
你有个包裹 来拿吧
You have a parcel. Go and get it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!