达拉·内桑!
Tara Neshan!
给乔杜 寄自阿米尔
“For Chotu, from Amir.”
你按个手印 这里
Your thumb impression. Here.
乔杜!
Chotu!
过来
Come here.
给你的
It’s for you.
来啊
Come.
刚刚画完它的舌头
Just finishing its tongue.
想看吗?
Wanna see?
说话啊!
Speak up!
不错吧?
Isn’t it great?
给你看看
Let me show you.
喜欢吗? 这是眼镜蛇
Like it? It’s a cobra.
被它咬一口就挂了
No one survives it’s bite.
看这个
See this.
下次我把这个放你背上
I’ll draw it on your backside next time.
今晚要陪床
Stay overnight.
他明天还要做个化验
He has a lab test tomorrow.
每三小时给他喂两汤匙
Give him two spoonfuls every three hours.
他的呼吸好多了
He’s breathing better now.
好 把面罩摘了吧
Okay. Take off his mask.
给他换瓶新的点滴
Get him a new drip.
喝吧 我要睡一会儿
Drink up. I’ll sleep for a while.
混♥蛋♥ 开心吧!
Bastard! Having fun!
我得拿你的枕头
I’m taking your pillow.
我想你应该用不着
Don’t think you need it.
放轻松 躺回去
Easy. Lie back down.
多谢
Thank you.
看你做了些什么
What a mess you’ve made.
我的生活已经够糟了
My life was screwed anyway.
你却把它弄得更糟
You made it even worse.
我小的时候父母就死于车祸
I lost my parents in a car accident when I was a kid.
是我姐姐达拉把我带大
My sister Tara raised me.
她比我不幸多了
She was unluckier than me.
她丈夫是个混球
Her husband was a bastard.
他就知道打我们
He only knew how to beat us up.
我十三岁离开他们家
I was 13 when I left his home.
我做个拉胡尔那样的大人物
I wanted to be a big shot like Rahul.
不过拉胡尔一肚子坏水
But Rahul had a dirty mind.
跟你一样
Just like you.
都特么是狗
Both dogs.
只不过他是条有钱的狗
Only difference, he was a rich dog
你是条穷狗
and you’re a poor dog.
他是有血统的狗 你是流浪狗
He is a pedigree and you are a stray.
再干上几票
A few more deals
我就发达了
and I would’ve hit the jackpot.
但你毁了这一切 你这条狗
But you ruined everything, you dog.
现在达拉在牢里受苦
Now Tara is rotting in jail.
你最好马上开口说话!
You better start talking soon!
达拉就是我的心 我的命
Tara is my heart and my life.
你懂什么是爱? 你个癞皮狗
What do you know about love? You dirty dog.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我儿子怎么了?
What happened to my son?
你说啊
Tell me.
你们是他的家人吗?
Are you his family?
他怎么不能说话了?
Why can’t he speak?
南方话?
South Indian?
你说的我听不懂
What you said I don’t understand.
你能说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
一点点
A little.
她们是你的家人吗?
Are they your family?
他们知道你干的好事吗?
Do they know the evil things you’ve done?
我是阿克希的朋友
I’m Akshi’s friend.
是我在照顾他
I’m looking after him.
请回吧
Please go.
你昨晚给他吃药了吗?
Did you give him the medicine last night?
现在你可以走了 医生就过来了
Now go. The doctor is on his way.

Go.
别来了 走吧
Don’t come. Go away.
走吧
Go, go.
达拉!
Tara!
这里有人要见你
Someone’s here to see you.
开门!
Open the door!
里面没人
No one is in.
明天再来吧
Try tomorrow.
麻烦再试试吧
Please check once more.
里面没人 明天再来
No one’s here. Try tomorrow.
是这个地址啊
But this is the address.
明天再来 他们不在家
Come tomorrow. They’re out.
嗨!
Hey!
你们怎么会来这里?
What brings you here?
你们怎么找来的?
Are you finding me?
是护士给的地址
Hospital nurse give us address.
这是阿克希的药方
Akshi’s prescription.
护士要我们明天把药带来
The nurse asked us to bring the medicines tomorrow.
这是爸爸的药
Father’s medicines.
护士说一大早就要带去
She said to bring them early in the morning.
不要意思 麻烦你了
Sorry to trouble you.
拿着这些钱
Please take the money.
拜托 – 别 别
Please. – No, no.
好的 没问题
It’s ok. No problem.
妈妈回来了
Mother is back.
你好吗?
How are you?
谁给你的?
Who gave you this?
出什么事了?
What happened?
他们说他没好之前不做判决
They said they’d be no decision till he gets better.
我就得待在这儿等到他好了
I have to stay here till he’s all right.
他现在怎么样了?
How is he now?
在恢复中
Improving.
我会去办保释的
I’ll arrange bail.
保释?
Bail?
你上哪儿去弄钱?
Where will you find the money?
我会搞定的
I’ll manage.
我不会让你待在这儿
I won’t let you stay here.
你要去卖♥♥毒品?
You’ll sell drugs?
我不想你来保释我
I don’t want you to stand bail.
你要是被抓了怎么办?
What if you get arrested?
别担心 不会出事的
Don’t worry. Nothing will happen.
还能出什么事?
What else could happen?
你的毒品都害我坐牢了
Your drugs landed me in here.
我会保释你出去的
I’ll get you out on bail.
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
我会剁了阿克希
I’ll cut Akshi to pieces.
我会把你弄出去的
I’ll get you out of here.
相信我吧
Have some faith in me.
阿米尔!
Amir!
不好意思我又来麻烦你了
I am sorry to trouble you again.
医院还要些药品
The hospital wants more medicines.
帮帮忙
Help us.
把钱拿着 别拒绝我们
Take the money. Don’t refuse us.
看在老天的份上
For God’s sake.
把钱拿着 别推辞
Take the money. Don’t say no.
明天我们去看爸爸
We’ll visit Pa tomorrow.
别哭 吃吧
Don’t cry, eat.
阿夏 别害怕
Asha, don’t be scared.
等等
Wait.
别害怕 阿夏
Don’t be scared, Asha.
雨很快就停了
The rain will stop soon.
达尼夏 你过来
Tanisha, come closer.
来 来
Come, come.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!