安德鲁为我工作15年
There’s no danger of anyone losing their job to him.
没有人会因为他失业
Surely there’s no concern performing these modifications on an old style robot.
帮他这种老式机器人改造 应该不会有任何问题吧
True.
没问题
But procedures like that would be prohibitively expensive.
这样的工程很贵
It is understood that you will attempt to rivet one.
在下知道你会很想要灭了在下
Screw, Andrew.
应该说毁了
Really? How much?
是吗? 多少钱
That is roughly one’s monthly salary.
大约相当在下一个月的薪水
It’s more than I make in a year.
这比我一年的薪水还多
Hmm, not bad for…
还不错吧…
What did you call him last time we were here?
你上次叫他什么
Household appliance. Household appliance?
家电用品 家电用品
Household appliance, yes.
家电用品 是的
May the peace of the Lord be with you always.
愿上帝永远保佑你们
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们两位结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride now.
你可以亲吻新娘
It is my pleasure to present Mr. and Mrs. Frank Charney.
我很高兴宣布两位结为夫妻
Good evening, sir.
晚安 先生
Magnificent night.
今晚月色真好
You look very sharp this evening, Andrew.
你今晚很帅
Thank you, sir.
承蒙主人夸奖
It was quite challenging for the tailor.
裁缝花了不少心血
May one continue wearing clothing?
在下以后可以一直穿着衣服吗…
If it suits you.
如果你觉得合适的话
Are you serious? As always.
你是当真的 当然
Well, I suppose so.
应该可以吧
We’ll have to find you some other stuff, though. You can’t wear tails all the time.
不过得帮你找点别的衣服 你不能老是穿燕尾服
Really? How sad.
真的吗? 真遗憾
Sit down, Andrew, please.
请坐 安德鲁
Thank you, sir.
谢谢主人
It was a wonderful wedding, wasn’t it?
今天的婚礼很感人 对吧
Oh, yes, sir.
是的
And, if one may say, you are a spectacular dancer.
在下觉得你舞技一流
Well, that’s very kind.
你真会说话
Not at all, sir. It’s the truth.
在下只是实话实说
Did you record the day?
你今天有全程录影吗
Every second, sir, is in one’s memory bank.
全都录在在下的记忆库里了
Well, let’s watch it, shall we?
来看看吧
Sir?
主人
Is everything all right?
没事吧
They’ve both gone now, Andrew.
他们两个都走了 安德鲁
Well, things change. Things always change.
世事无常啊 世事无常
People move on. It’s as it should be.
人不会永远在原地踏步的
But, uh,
但是…
what I realized today is that, uh,
但我今天明白了…
I’ll never stop missing them.
我会一直想念他们的
Sir?
主人
One is still here.
在下还在这里
And one is glad of that, Andrew. Thank you.
我很欣慰 安德鲁 谢谢
Good night, sir. Good night, Andrew.
晚安 先生 晚安 安德鲁
十二年后
Lloyd! Come here.
罗伊 过来
What did I tell you about throwing sand at people?
我不是说过不可以对别人丢沙子吗
What did I tell you?
我怎么说的
Now apologize to Andrew.
向安德鲁道歉
I will not apologize to it.
我才不要向它道歉
Him. It.
他 它
Lloyd.
罗伊
Sorry.
对不起
One understands why some animals eat their young.
在下明白为什么动物 会吃掉自己的孩子
I’m so sorry, Andrew.
我很抱歉 安德鲁
Are you all right? You seem very quiet.
你还好吧 你怎么都不说话
How does one obtain freedom?
人要怎样才能到自由
Y You wish to leave us?
你想离开我们
Not at all, Little Miss. One merely wishes to be declared free.
不是的 二小姐 在下只是想成为自由身
But why? You have so much freedom here.
那为什么 你在这里很自由
Until one is ordered to do something.
但在下还是要听命行事
Andrew, it’s been years since anyone’s given you an order.
安德鲁 已经好多年 没有人命令你去做事了
But you may still request one to perform tasks.
但你还是有可能要求在下做事
Well, we ask all the time, but it’s a request, not an order.
没错 但那是请求不是命令
But that’s not enough for you, is it?
但这还不够 对不对
One has studied your history.
在下研究过你们的历史
Terrible wars have been fought where millions have died…
人类掀起过可怕的战争 数百万人战死
for one idea:
只为一个目的
freedom.
自由
And it seems that something that means so much to so many people…
如果自由对这么多人 都这么重要的话…
would be worth having.
那就一定值得拥有
Sir, would now be a good time to speak with you?
主人 现在可以和你谈谈吗
It’s always a good time, Andrew. You know that.
任何时候都行 你知道的
It is everything in one’s bank account.
这是在下帐户里所有的钱
Why would you want to give me…
你这是干嘛…
To purchase one’s freedom.
要买在下的自由
One wants to be free.
在下希望做自由人
One would, of course, still obey the three laws…
在下还是会遵守三大法则…
and serve you in exactly the same fashion.
而且如常的侍奉你们
The only thing that would change would be the form.
唯一不同的是 侍奉你们的心态
One would no longer be your property.
在下不再是你们的财产
You want to leave. That’s what this is about, isn’t it?
你想离开了 是为了这个 对不对
Not at all, sir. You are one’s family.
不是的 先生 你们是在下的家人
Then why ask for this?
那你为何要如此
Oh, I see. You’re in on this.
我懂了 你也有份
We’ve talked about it, yes.
我们是谈过这件事
So you ordered him to do it, and he obeyed.
是你命令他这么做的
No. He makes his own decisions.
不 这是他自己的决定
But you put the idea in his head.
但是你让他有这种想法的
No, Father, you did.
不 是你 爸爸
You’ve given him hundreds of books to read.
你给了他上百本的书
It was simply a matter of time before he became intrigued by the idea of freedom.
他迟早会想要一尝自由的滋味
He learns and grows all the time,
他一直不停的学习 成长
and it’s because of you and Andrew’s abilities…
正因为你 和安德鲁自己的能力…
that he’s become every bit as complex as we are.
所以他才会变得像我们一样 拥有六情六欲
Good morning, sir.
早安 先生
You take your check back, please, Andrew.
请把你的支票拿回去 安德鲁
Why, sir?
为什么
You are free now.
你现在自由了
I must ask you to leave this house.
我得要求你离开
But sir, I don’t wish to leave.
但是在下不想离开
You wished for freedom, you must accept the consequences.
你要求自由 就得接受得到自由的后果
Then I will remove my belongings. Yes.
在下会去收拾自己的东西 嗯
Where will you go?
你要去哪里
I will look for a residence nearby…
在下到附近找房子…
so that if you ever need anything, sir…
如果你们需要在下的话…
That will not happen, Andrew, thank you.
不可能 但谢谢你
There’s no need to be close by.
你不必住在这附近
If you command me not to do this, I will obey.
你如果命令在下不可以这么做 在下会遵守的
I command nothing.
我没有在命令你
You’re free.
你自由了
Then called or uncalled…
不管你有没有吩咐…
I am always at your service.
我永远乐于为你们服务
Andrew,
安德鲁
you’ve stopped referring to yourself as “one.”
你不要自称在下了
A home of my own.
我自己的家
十六年后
Andrew?
安德鲁
Andrew? I’m in here.
安德鲁 我在这里
Little Miss.
二小姐
Is something wrong?
发生什么事了
He asked for you.
他说要见你
It’s time.
是时候了
The robot’s here.
机器人来了
Andrew.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!