安德鲁
Hello, Miss.
大小姐 你好
Andrew. Sir.
安德鲁 主人
How are you, sir?
主人 你好吗
Well, I’m dying, Andrew.
我要死了 安德鲁
Otherwise I’m fine.
除此之外 我很好
Wonderful to see you again.
很高兴再看到你
I’m very happy to see you, Andrew. It’s been a long time.
我也是 咱们好久没见了
Yes, it has, sir.
的确 主人
I wanted to…
我想…
I wanted to tell you… that I was wrong.
我想告诉你 我错了
You’re never wrong, sir.
你从没错过 主人
Then don’t contradict me.
那就别反驳我
You were right to want your freedom,
你要求自由是对的
and I’m glad that you have it.
我很高兴你拥有自由了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 主人
Andrew,
安德鲁
you were very good to us.
你对我们真好
It was an honor serving you, sir.
能服侍你是我的荣幸 主人
I want to seek out my own kind.
我想要寻找我的同类
In order to understand my destiny,
好让我了解我的天命
I must know if there is another like myself.
我一定要知道 世上还有像我这样的机器人
North Am Robotics will not return my inquiries,
北安公司不肯回应我的要求
and now that you have finally passed the bar, Lloyd,
你现在终于考到律师执照了 罗伊 我要你告他们
I want you to sue them for information of the where abouts offal NDR series robots,
要他们透露所有NDR系列机器人的下落
if you don’t mind.
若你不介意的话
The Freedom of Information Act doesn’t quite cover suits by robots.
资讯自由法案 不太适用于机器人
Not yet. Mother, I’m a very busy man.
只是目前不适用 妈 我非常忙
I do not have time to help…
我也没有时间帮助…
It…

pursue some ridiculous lawsuit.
打这种愚不可及的官司
Lloyd, sweetheart, I do love you,
罗伊 亲爱的 我真的很爱你
but sometimes I have to wonder if you really are my child.
但有时候 我怀疑你不是我亲生的
Well, that’s mutation, Mother.
妈 这就叫做突变
The miracle of genetics is I’m not you.
遗传学的奥秘就在于 我不是你
No.
不像
you’ve always been more like your father.
你一向比较像你父亲
So that’s why you divorced him.
难怪你们会离婚
Sorry.
对不起
Andrew, what would you do if I got the information on these other NDRs?
安德鲁 你知道其它NDR 机器人的下落后要怎么做
I would seek them out, each and every one.
我要把他们找出来
So you’d be gone for quite a long time.
那你得出门好久
Oh, yes. Several years if not more,
没错 至少要去好几年
if my calculations are correct.
如果算得没错的话
I’d love to help you.
那我很乐意帮你
Did he not breast feed?
他不是母乳喂大的吗
南达科它州 皮耶堡 老磨坊路 337
解体
删除
毕佛 犹他州 山泉公园
年久失修
删除
“Dear Little Miss,
亲爱的二小姐
my journey is nearing the end of its tenth year,
我已经找了十年…
and I still have not found any robot that bears any similarity to myself.
但还是没有到 任何和我一样的机器人
I have thousands of miles to go, hundreds of cities to visit,
我还有好几千英里要走 好几百个城市要找…
so I have not given up hope.
我还没有放弃希望
Love, Andrew. ”
爱你的 安德鲁上
转寄印地安纳 艾班纳 瓦巴希
Hello. My last name is Martin.
哈啰 我姓马汀
Hey, get off the field.
喂你 离开球场
印地安纳 艾班纳 瓦巴希
重新设定
删除
“Dear Little Miss, my journey is nearing its end.
亲爱的二小姐 我的旅途就要结束了
I have exhausted all possibilities save for one final ray of hope.
我已经用尽所有办法 现在只剩下最后一丝希望
I’ve learned of an NDR robot that has recently been rebuilt back home in San Francisco. ”
我听说旧金山有一个NDR机器人 最近才被整修过…
Thank you. You’re quite welcome.
谢谢 不用客气
鲁伯巴恩斯企业
NDR及Z6二手机器人 哈雷机车零件专卖
太阳能车改装
Is this yours?
这是你的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m looking for Rupert Burns.
我想找鲁伯巴恩斯
Oh, you’ve come to the right place.
你来对地方了
Come in. Certainly have.
请进 一点都没错
Do you have a name? Of course I do.
你有名字吗 那当然
Galatea.
加乐提雅
Galatea.
加乐提雅
You have an amazing… agility.
你真灵活
You were dancing in the market.
你刚在市场里跳舞
Did you like that? Very much.
你喜欢吗 非常喜欢
Dancing is the sportiest sport,
跳舞是最好的运动
and we’re so much better at it than humans.
我们比人类好多了
I can’t believe I finally found you.
我不敢相信我终于找到你了
When did you know? Know what?
你是什么时候知道的 知道什么
That you were unique.
知道你独一无二
Oh, I knew that right away.
一开始就知道了
Me too.
我也是
You and I,
你和我
we’re the same.
我们两个一模一样
We have personality!
我们都有个性
Is your personality chip turned on?
你的个性晶片启动了吗
Isn’t yours? No.
你的没有吗 没有
Sucks to be you!
你真惨
I think personality is much more fun than intelligence, don’t you?
我觉得个性比智慧好玩多了 你说呢
I think so.
我认为是
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
NDR 对不对 Your robot is just a standard NDR, isn’t she?
你的机器人只是个 标准款
Yeah, I’m afraid so.
恐怕是的
Why does she have the ability to dance?
她为什么会跳舞
‘Cause I, uh…
因为我…
I put a modified skeletal chip into her during a rebuild.
做整修时加装了一片 骨骼改良晶片进去
How were you able to do that modification?
你怎么知道如何改良
My father taught me.
我爸教的
He created the android unit at North Am Robotics.
北安公司的机器人是他发明的
He’s responsible for the technology that allows you to mimic human expression.
是他发明如何让你们 模仿人类表情的
What happened to him?
他后来怎么了
Well, North Am laid him off when they shut down the units,
被北安公司解雇了
so he started this place, and I took over when he died.
我们创立了这个公司 他死后就由我接手
I’m sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
He would have been absolutely thrilled to meet you.
他见到你一定会很高兴的
I I I’m Rupert Burns.
我是鲁伯·巴恩斯
It’s a real honor. The honor is mine.
幸会 这是我的荣幸
Hey! You and I we’re the same!
我们两个一模一样
Let’s get loco, robot!
咱们来狂欢吧 机器兄
Shut her off or I will.
关掉她 否则我来
Thank you.
谢谢
Is this your father’s work?
这是你父亲的成果吗
Yeah Well, it’s it’s our work, you could say.
对 应该说是我们的成果
I haven’t really been able to restrain myself from continuing…
我实在无法控制自己那股…
to tinker with the relentlessly unfashionable android technology.
研究这款老旧 男性机器人的欲望
As a matter of fact, I’ve actually gotten to a point…
老实说 我已经研究出…
where I can pretty much exactly replicate the external physical appearance…
如何唯妙唯肖的复制出
of a human being.
人类的外观
Remarkable.
太了不起了
Thank you.
谢谢
Amazing!
太惊人了
Unfortunately, nobody seems terribly interested in funding my research.
很不幸的 没有人有兴趣资助我的研究
But. I am.
但是 我资助
I will fund your research.
我资助你的研究
Yeah?
是吗
That’d be cool.
那太棒了
Thank you, darlin’.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Okay. Andrew, I want to make it very clear:
安德鲁 有件事我要 先说清楚…
This is an external physical upgrade only in the strictest sense of the word.
这纯粹是外观上的升级
You’ll feel nothing. None of your internal mechanisms will be changed.
你不会有任何感觉 内部机制不会有任何改变

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!