I I mean, a thing is itself, Andrew.
万物皆有其本色
A tree is a tree, water is water. You…
树是树 水是水 你是…
are a magnificent machine.
一具了不起的机器
But no matter how much you change, that’s what you’ll always be.
不管你如何改变 你永远是机器人
No, I can’t believe that, will not believe that.
不 我不能相信 不愿相信
I realize I’m not entirely human.
我知道我不是人类
That’s why people don’t always like or understand me.
所以人们才会有时不喜欢我 不了解我
I like you. You do?
我喜欢你 真的
I even understand you… some of the time.
我甚至很了解你 有时候
But I…
但我…
I can’t invest my emotions in a machine.
不能对机器人付出感情
Must be a genetic trait.
这一定是遗传
Things change, Portia.
波夏 世事无常
Things always change.
世事无常
She laughed at me.
她笑我
“A thing is itself, Andrew. Water is water.”
万物皆有本色 安德鲁 水是水
What about ice? What about steam, hmm?
冰呢 蒸汽呢
Andy, you gotta calm down, okay?
你一定要冷静
Do you know what it’s like to be laughed at?
你知道被取笑的滋味吗
Humiliating. It’s an abomination.
很屈辱 很讨厌
Look at me. Look what I’m doing here.
看看我 看看我在做什么
I am trying to make something of myself.
我试着改变自己
I am trying to fulfill my destiny. Does she notice?
我试着完成我的天命 她注意到了吗
Andrew? Yes?
安德鲁 嗯
I don’t want you to take this personally, but I have to work now.
别太在意 但我要工作了
Good night. Good ni…
晚安 晚…
Where’ve you been? I’ve been trying to call you.
你到哪里去了 我一直打电话给你
Poke me in the eye. Poke me in the eye, Portia. What?
戳我的眼睛 什么
You’re crazy. Poke me in the eye!
戳我的眼睛 你疯了
That hurts. Ow.
痛死了
It works. What the hell is going on?
有用了 怎么了
It’s my neural net. I am the proud owner of a central nervous system.
是我的神经网 我有中枢神经系统了
You can feel. Oh, yes, very much.
你有感觉 感觉多多
Will you do something for me?
帮个忙好吗
Will you perform an experiment just for the sake of science? All right.
帮我做个实验 好的
Kiss me.
吻我
No, not there. Here.
不 不是那里 是这里
Thank you.
谢谢你
Could you feel it?
你感觉得到吗
It’s wonderful.
美妙极了
It’s everything they say it is.
就像他们说的一样
And you?
你呢
Portia, what’s wrong?
怎么了
Charles and I are getting married.
查尔斯和我要结婚了
He’s a lucky man.
他很幸运
Congratulations to the both of you.
恭喜你们两位
Goddamn it, Andrew.
该死的 安德鲁
If you’re gonna succeed at this thing. What thing?
如果你想成功的话… 成功什么
This thing you’re trying to do you’ve got to stop being so damn deferential.
就是你现在做的事 你就不能表现得这么礼貌
I can’t help being deferential. It’s built in. Then change.
有礼貌是我的本性 那就改
Change? I have changed.
改? 我已经改变了
I don’t mean on the outside. Change on the inside.
不是外表 是你的内在
Take chances, make mistakes. Mistakes?
去冒险 去犯错 犯错
Yes! Sometimes it’s important not to be perfect, okay?
对 有时不需要太完美
It’s important to do the wrong thing. Do the wrong thing?
做错事也是很重要的 做错事?
Yes! Why? Oh, I see to learn from your mistakes.
是的 为什么? 为了从错误中学习
No, to make them.
不 是去犯错
To find out what’s real and what’s not. To find out what you feel.
看看何者是真 何者是假 看看你有何感觉
Human beings are terrible messes, Andrew.
人类本来就是一团糟
I’ll grant you that. I see.
这我同意 我明白了
This is what is known as an irrational conversation, isn’t it?
这就是所谓的非理性沟通 对吧
No, this is a human conversation.
不 这是人性沟通
It’s not about being rational. It’s about following your heart.
这跟理性无关 而是倾听自己的心声
And that’s what I should do? Yes.
我该那么做吗 是的
And you have a heart, Andrew. You do.
你有心 安德鲁 你有
I feel it. I don’t even believe it sometimes, but I do feel it.
我有时也不敢相信 但我感觉得到
And in order to follow that heart,
要倾听自己的心声
one must do the wrong thing.
有时就要犯错
Yes.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Galatea, Could you be a little more careful?
加乐提雅 你能不能小心点
That’s very delicate equipment.
那是很精密的仪器
Sorry.
对不起
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Near as I can tell, your bitch work.
我想我是在做你的奴隶
My what?
我的什么
Oh, you heard me, and I’m sick of it!
别假装没听到 我受够了
All day long it’s, “Yes, Rupert, sir,” ” No, Rupert, sir.”
整天对你唯唯诺诺
“Would you like another beverage, Rupert, sir?”
小心翼翼的伺候你
And it chaps my ass!
我快被逼疯了
So here’s a helpful hint for you:
给你一个良心的建议
Shut up, and let me do my work!
闭嘴 别干扰我工作
No, no.
别 不要
I’m done.
完工了
“Chaps my ass”?
她快被逼疯了
Give me back the chip. Where’s the chip? I replaced it.
晶片呢? 快还给我 被我换掉了
Andrew, she’s uncooperative, she’s abusive, she’s confrontational
安德鲁 她不合作 又凶又爱顶嘴…
And a lot more interesting, don’t you think?
而且有趣多了 不是吗
Arguably, but we’re not getting any work done, Andrew.
那倒不一定 但这样我们什么都做不了了
Please, please, give me the old personality chip back.
求求你把原来的 个性晶片还给我
Fine. She can be perky again.
好吧 她又能轻快可爱了
Perky? She’s just a ro I didn’t mean it that way.
可爱? 她不过是个机… 我不是那个意思
Andrew? Andrew! I really didn’t mean that.
安德鲁 我真的不是那个意思
What’s the matter with you today? Andrew, where you going?
你今天是怎么了 你要去哪里
Hey, Jamie, come over here. I want you to meet Charles.
杰米阿姨 过来见见查尔斯
Charles, my aunt Jamie. Hi, nice to meet you.
这是我的杰米阿姨 幸会
This is Ryan. Hey, Ryan.
这是瑞安 你好
This is Michael.
这是迈克尔
Rupert! What’s going on?
鲁珀特 怎么了
What’s going on?
怎么了
Portia’s parents are throwing an engagement party…
波夏的父母替她举办订婚宴会
that I wasn’t invited to for obvious reasons.
但是没有请我 原因很明显
There he is. Who?
他在那里 谁
The prospective groom. Where?
未来的准新郞 哪里
Where? The one in the pale blue suit with the big pointy chin.
那个穿蓝西装 尖下巴的
He’s got a pointy chin? Pointy chin? You could put an eye out with that chin.
尖下巴 尖得都不敢看
Yeah, that’s nothing compared to his teeth. Look at that.
他的牙齿更可怕 你看
I’m amazed he’s out in daylight.
光天化日下 他居然也敢出来
He’s got funny teeth, huh?
你觉得他的牙齿很可笑
You need to upgrade your eyes.
你的眼睛需要升级
That shouldn’t stop Portia. She can marry who ever she likes.
波夏却不以为意 那么多人 她偏要嫁他
It’s just that one day she’s gonna wake up next to him and realize…
迟早有一天她会发现…
that she is married to a man whose face closely resembles an antique can opener.
自己嫁了个 下巴像开罐器的男人
You know? The kind that used to go…
那种会…
You know? The ones that move around and can pops off.
那种沿着罐身开罐的开罐器
You’re jealous. You are jealous. No, I’m not. No, I’m not.
你在吃醋 你吃醋了 没有
You are. Otherwise what are you doing sneaking around here, spying on Portia, huh?
没有才怪 不然 你躲在这里偷看波夏干嘛
My God, I am jealous.
天啊 我真的在吃醋
If I’m jealous, that means I’m in love.
我会吃醋表示我恋爱了
Hi! Oh, thanks for coming.
感谢起来
If I’m in love, then all hope is gone.
如果我爱上她 就表示我完全没机会了
I’ve lost her.
因为我已经失去她了
Andrew. Andrew!
安德鲁 安德鲁
Andy, would you like a sip of my beer?
你要不要喝口啤酒
It would be a waste. I could not taste it.
喝了也是浪费 我尝不到味道
What if you could?
如果可以呢
It would be exquisite.
那就太好了
I’ve come up with a design a modification, rather
我想出一个改良你的办法…
that, if I’m correct,
如果我没弄错的话
would enable you to deal with solid foods and liquids.
你就可以摄取 固体食物和液体了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!